follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin  (Read 11191 times)

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:06:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Future of Bitcoin
« Reply #150 on: March 14, 2024, 07:04:24 AM »
Some say that the good old days of Bitcoin are only the past. Some say Bitcoin can never be propelled to 68k ever again as the money is gone and never returned. Others say that when Bitcoin touched 3k in 2019, people also said that was the peak of Bitcoin. Many opinions about the most notable cryptocurrency recently have shown that, whether Bitcoin price rises or falls, it's still a hot topic for everyone to discuss and the future of Bitcoin remains a mystery. What about you, do you think Bitcoin has a bright future or not?
Bitcoin was at $36,000 a few days ago when it seemed that Bitcoin might not close $50,000 before the Bitcoin Halving. But before the Bitcoin halving, Bitcoin would cross $73,000 and could not have guessed it. So no one can say anything about the future of Bitcoin, it is only a guess. But after bitcoin halving it is sure that bitcoin will cross $150k but despite the bright future of bitcoin I can't invest in bitcoin only because of lack of money.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: March 14, 2024, 07:04:24 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #151 on: March 14, 2024, 07:53:42 AM »
Some say that the good old days of Bitcoin are only the past. Some say Bitcoin can never be propelled to 68k ever again as the money is gone and never returned. Others say that when Bitcoin touched 3k in 2019, people also said that was the peak of Bitcoin. Many opinions about the most notable cryptocurrency recently have shown that, whether Bitcoin price rises or falls, it's still a hot topic for everyone to discuss and the future of Bitcoin remains a mystery. What about you, do you think Bitcoin has a bright future or not?
Bitcoin was at $36,000 a few days ago when it seemed that Bitcoin might not close $50,000 before the Bitcoin Halving. But before the Bitcoin halving, Bitcoin would cross $73,000 and could not have guessed it. So no one can say anything about the future of Bitcoin, it is only a guess. But after bitcoin halving it is sure that bitcoin will cross $150k but despite the bright future of bitcoin I can't invest in bitcoin only because of lack of money.

It's best not to buy altcoins during the bitcoin halving, because it's likely that the price of bitcoin will be very expensive at that time. Maybe as you predicted the price of bitcoin will soon touch $150, and we should buy altcoins.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1096
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:15:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #152 on: March 14, 2024, 07:05:12 PM »
What about you, do you think Bitcoin has a bright future or not?
It seems so, because I'm currently quite confident in bitcoin and would like to see it surprise again in the next few months. The existence of Bitcoin really changed me, that's what caused me to become quite confident in Bitcoin and also didn't want to miss the train to enjoy the next price explosion.

$70k has already been surpassed, and many are speculating that as long as the halving has not occurred, there is still a chance for Bitcoin to reach another peak. I'm quite optimistic this time.

Offline jiraiya97

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: March 20, 2024, 05:49:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #153 on: March 14, 2024, 08:53:37 PM »
There's no need to doubt Bitcoin, history has proven it. When Bitcoin first appeared, many doubted it, now I'm sure they are holding Bitcoin and hoping for high profits from Bitcoin.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #154 on: March 15, 2024, 11:42:10 PM »
It's best not to buy altcoins during the bitcoin halving, because it's likely that the price of bitcoin will be very expensive at that time. Maybe as you predicted the price of bitcoin will soon touch $150, and we should buy altcoins.
Yes, you are right, when the halving occurs, many altcoins will collapse because surely the whales in altcoins will return to Bitcoin again and provide support to Bitcoin and make profit withdrawals at high prices. Buying altcoins in conditions like this is still too high , so I prefer to wait for the bearish season to arrive so that it will give me the opportunity to buy altcoins at cheap prices.

Offline tomos81

• Activity: 765
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 12:08:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #155 on: March 16, 2024, 05:24:38 AM »
You can imagine the price of Bitcoin has gone from lows to highs. And the highest price has increased up to 73k dollars, the highest price was created this new year in March 2024. Now, the higher the price of Bitcoin rises, the more new records will be set. So everyone should buy bitcoins according to their ability and save them. You can sell them with maximum profit in the future.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #156 on: March 16, 2024, 02:56:57 PM »
You can imagine the price of Bitcoin has gone from lows to highs. And the highest price has increased up to 73k dollars, the highest price was created this new year in March 2024. Now, the higher the price of Bitcoin rises, the more new records will be set. So everyone should buy bitcoins according to their ability and save them. You can sell them with maximum profit in the future.

Currently the price of bitcoin is high, it is best to hunt for altcoins that have more potential to provide profits. because with the high price of bitcoin, we also cannot predict the possibility of the highest price. In my opinion, the opportunity to increase investment this time is in altcoins, ethereum BNB Solana polkadot LINK and MATIC

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: March 16, 2024, 02:56:57 PM »

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: Today at 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #157 on: March 16, 2024, 10:39:40 PM »
Currently the price of bitcoin is high, it is best to hunt for altcoins that have more potential to provide profits. because with the high price of bitcoin, we also cannot predict the possibility of the highest price. In my opinion, the opportunity to increase investment this time is in altcoins, ethereum BNB Solana polkadot LINK and MATIC
Unfortunately the price of Bitcoin is starting to collapse and has a bad effect on many altcoins including meme coins which are currently collapsing, I see the token you mentioned is also affected, I think the bull run is over and now we have started to enter the bearish season because many coins are the price collapsed.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #158 on: March 17, 2024, 08:15:33 AM »
Unfortunately the price of Bitcoin is starting to collapse and has a bad effect on many altcoins including meme coins which are currently collapsing, I see the token you mentioned is also affected, I think the bull run is over and now we have started to enter the bearish season because many coins are the price collapsed.

Maybe this is just a correction, a little shock therapy for old investors to new investors entering from the bitcoin ETF. They deliberately manipulate prices so that they fall and new investors will panic. We'll see next week, will bitcoin recover again?

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4322
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #159 on: March 17, 2024, 08:37:22 AM »
Sooner or later Bitcoin will be worth a fortune, of course it is worth a lot now, but it actually has room to grow and it will do so, in general cryptocurrency is a very powerful tool for investors around the world and because of this cryptocurrency including Bitcoin is constantly growing.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2024, 09:03:38 AM »
Sooner or later Bitcoin will be worth a fortune, of course it is worth a lot now, but it actually has room to grow and it will do so, in general cryptocurrency is a very powerful tool for investors around the world and because of this cryptocurrency including Bitcoin is constantly growing.

even now bitcoin is already expensive, it is possible that in the next few years the price of bitcoin will be many times more expensive than today. Many predict bitcoin will have a bright future, but we never know what the future holds. I hope so..

Offline trojans

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 04:32:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #161 on: March 17, 2024, 09:24:31 AM »
Bitcoin is the future of today when we invest and we definitely predict Bitcoin will have a good future. All investors must have such expectations,

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1049
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:47:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #162 on: March 17, 2024, 04:38:36 PM »
I also think so, our daily life and daily needs are getting more and more but the income is relatively low, this way I can fulfill my own needs and the results of real life I give to the family.
To hold Bitcoin is very difficult because it is always forced to fulfill other needs.
But I still have a few coins that I'm still holding now.
If get difficult with financial and the income is relatively low seems not easy how to be long term holding with bitcoin, we need much recovery or back up income to be strong holder in bitcoin or consistency keep accumulate bitcoin depend with how much salary earn every month. Possible for some one not marriage yet and in family he is not have any dependents and easily to spent around 50% until 70% of his salary for long term investing in bitcoin.
Most difficult with some one as the head of family and he can't spent of few percent to invest in bitcoin because not enough yet with how much salary earned every month. Need stable financial and have more side job how to be long term holding in bitcoin more than several years later.
Yes, that's what happens nowadays, once a person has a job and feels comfortable with it, he or she will keep the job even if the income is not more than enough.
Now I feel proud of myself that I understand Blockchain and crypto and can still look for additional opportunities from crypto even though I have to sacrifice time off.
There are tons of people out there who don't have a side hustle to supplement their income, and they only focus on the job they have.

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Last Active: Today at 11:27:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #163 on: March 17, 2024, 11:57:09 PM »
Bitcoin is huge popular now a days. It’s usability and popularity increasing day by day. After pandemic people involving on bitcoin very much. So Bitcoin is now big fact for would economy. Even US government approved bitcoin spot ETF. So Bitcoin is now trusted and legal in USA.
Even Some country consider and announced bitcoin as legal currency. So we can easily tell Bitcoins future is bright.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4322
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #164 on: March 18, 2024, 07:07:43 AM »

even now bitcoin is already expensive, it is possible that in the next few years the price of bitcoin will be many times more expensive than today. Many predict bitcoin will have a bright future, but we never know what the future holds. I hope so..

I remember a few years ago it was said that when the last bitcoin was mined it would be worth 1 dollar per 1 satoshi, I realize that this is very optimistic but it was worth very little and no one believed that it could be worth even a tenth of what it is now.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG