follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Which assets will you choose to accumulate:

Bitcoin (BTC)
21 (91.3%)
Gold
2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Has BTC really become more attractive than gold?  (Read 8209 times)

Online MRY

• Activity: 310
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:31:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Signature Avatar
Re: Has BTC really become more attractive than gold?
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2024, 07:56:05 PM »
You are right that neither gold nor Bitcoin cannot be a very good tool for saving money; gold, for example, was previously very popular for saving money on Bitcoin; at the moment it is a very good tool for making money today and previously has always been considered the best tool for saving money. as well as earnings is the purchase of real estate and compulsory insurance of it
Bitcoin is one place to make a lot of money because we can take advantage of the very fluctuating price movements of Bitcoin so that the profits obtained will be very fast, but when you look at Gold, the price movement is relatively slow. Now technology is increasingly developing so everything will move to the world. digital and will probably make Gold just savings in old age when we can no longer carry out digital transactions.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2024, 07:56:05 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1678
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:19:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2024, 09:49:51 PM »
You are right that neither gold nor Bitcoin cannot be a very good tool for saving money; gold, for example, was previously very popular for saving money on Bitcoin; at the moment it is a very good tool for making money today and previously has always been considered the best tool for saving money. as well as earnings is the purchase of real estate and compulsory insurance of it
The merger of the two different investments will be more perfect because they complement each other.
And there will be many benefits to be obtained, but Bitcoin is indeed a high risk because of its price fluctuations and Gold with very low fluctuations.
I have both for the long term and if I feel the profit is maximum enough then I start selling some of it.

Online Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4386
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:59:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2024, 08:33:49 AM »
Bitcoin is one place to make a lot of money because we can take advantage of the very fluctuating price movements of Bitcoin so that the profits obtained will be very fast, but when you look at Gold, the price movement is relatively slow. Now technology is increasingly developing so everything will move to the world. digital and will probably make Gold just savings in old age when we can no longer carry out digital transactions.

Yes, gold is not a very good asset for accumulation, both physical and electronic, because gold grows very slowly and much slower than inflation in all countries, so I would consider gold as some kind of tool for saving your money
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1914
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:08:54 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2024, 02:56:27 PM »

Yes, gold is not a very good asset for accumulation, both physical and electronic, because gold grows very slowly and much slower than inflation in all countries, so I would consider gold as some kind of tool for saving your money
Gold price growth is very slow, so crypto lovers will prefer bitcoin for investment rather than gold. Let's imagine if we bought bitcoin during bearish 2022 and held it until today, how much profit would we get and compare it if in 2022 we bought gold and held it until now, of course bitcoin would be more profitable.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1843
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 09:25:57 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2024, 04:37:59 PM »
I voted for BTC and so far the poll shows a wide margin in favor of BTC 16 - 1 the chart market sentiments of both Bitcoin and Gold market shows that Bitcoin is more attractive to invest right nwo, even though the volatility is very high.

Investors are more attractive on steady and big profit that Bitcoin can offer more than gold, I believe we will see this trend in the next ten years as Bitcoin supply is scarcier.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2024, 05:29:58 PM »
Well, the bitcoin I earn from trading, when I get a profit from it, I buy other top altcoins, and for the others, I also sell meme coins and layer 2 as well. That's all I do,
and even with other cryptos that I trade, I only sell other cryptos that have potential.

And if I am lucky enough to get a big profit, I will, of course, also invest in gold, and I will just continue to do these trading activities that I used to do.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2024, 05:46:19 PM »
You have to know things well with respect to gold and bitcoin, in value bitcoin surpasses the other, yes, but there are enormous differences in these assets that represent money, you have to highlight that gold represents financial security for the traditional economy and for everything that has to do with it, it represents the fluidity of the entire fiat market, it is the one that supports economies, saves economies and saves any financial situation, but I start from the point of view of the palpable money, the physical one, the one that we We must have, on the other hand, bitcoin is the money of the future, it is digital and represents another economy where inflation is not allowed by any of those phenomena, where bitcoin is the heart that does not suffer from any type of economic diseases, what it can suffer are low normal prices, but that at any time does not rise, thanks to supply and demand, I think that is what must be understood so as not to be comparing these two super important assets.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2024, 05:46:19 PM »

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:42:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2024, 07:03:37 PM »
I voted for BTC and so far the poll shows a wide margin in favor of BTC 16 - 1 the chart market sentiments of both Bitcoin and Gold market shows that Bitcoin is more attractive to invest right nwo, even though the volatility is very high.

Investors are more attractive on steady and big profit that Bitcoin can offer more than gold, I believe we will see this trend in the next ten years as Bitcoin supply is scarcier.
Investors are looking for assest that can give high profit overtime to invest in. Bitcoin is the current and future assest that can give the highest profit amongst other assets, which makes it to be more attractive. Both bitcoin and gold is good to invest in, but I would choose bitcoin to gold because we are talking about the future and not today.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 11:19:56 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2024, 10:21:27 PM »
In terms of what was previously considered more attractive? In terms of hype and the opportunity to take profits faster and higher, maybe Bitcoin will be more attractive. However, when compared with the development and value of gold, it will be quite difficult to decide which one is more attractive. Personally, I am more inclined towards things that can make higher profits in less time. And even so, I personally am a gold and Bitcoin lover. So, should I choose that one? I don't think so.  ;D

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1145
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2024, 11:25:23 PM »
I do not know that I can buy smaller pieces of gold but just knowing that now. I do not have it in mind to buy gold because it is physical and can be stolen. No matter how small or big it is. There are chances that it can be lost. Unlike bitcoin that has better security if you know how to securely hold your coins.
Though Gold is physical but it is not common for people to see. As for me I have not seen the raw Gold but only seen the refined one. And friend of mine who lived at the Northern part the country has followed Gold mining company to work for some months told me that Gold is measured by Per Ounce, Per Gram, Per Kilo. And people were comparing gold with bitcoin before but now from my own looking bitcoin has surpassed Gold in value but some people are still saying that Gold still pass bitcoin in the market capitalization.

Online Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2024, 07:35:08 AM »

Gold price growth is very slow, so crypto lovers will prefer bitcoin for investment rather than gold. Let's imagine if we bought bitcoin during bearish 2022 and held it until today, how much profit would we get and compare it if in 2022 we bought gold and held it until now, of course bitcoin would be more profitable.

I think that Gold is the excesses of the past, now they have not started paying attention to this gold as an investment in they correctly said that if you compare Bitcoin in 2022 and gold, Bitcoin will undoubtedly be much more profitable.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1567
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 09:06:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2024, 10:03:29 AM »

I think gold is much better even if it grows steadily in value because there is no issue about its volatility and if once it start growing then steadily it grows well. Little bit issues are present everywhere and in every asset but we have to choose that one which is less volatile as compared to other one.

One can save money easily in gold but one disadvantage of gold is that you cannot sell it in hurry and quickly after buying it because there will be some money deducted during selling and you will be in loss. So I think in order to avoid this deduction one should remember that keeping gold for years will only keep your money saved and also will increase according to the increase in price.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1602
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 08:33:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2024, 10:24:17 PM »
I think gold is much better even if it grows steadily in value because there is no issue about its volatility and if once it start growing then steadily it grows well. Little bit issues are present everywhere and in every asset but we have to choose that one which is less volatile as compared to other one.
Check the price of gold in 2011 to 2019 and see how disappointed those that bought gold in 2011 will have almost similar prices to sell it in 2019. But later in 2020 and above, the price rose more. Gold is more stable and seen more as a safe haven but the price movement is too sluggish for me and there may begin a time that bear market for gold may begin and which would be frustrating for those that want to invest in short term. I will still prefer to speculate on the price of bitcoin and invest when the price is low. Bitcoin will give me a better ROI.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1018
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2024, 11:40:35 PM »
Yeah, BTC is far more volatile than gold, but many investors do not mind and they will take the trade-off of volatility and risk for the possibility of high return on investment, especially in the long run. Gold is more of a store of value, it is not volatile and it retains its value for a long time, but it does not give huge returns like BTC, so it is down to the investor to decide which asset they prefer.

Online Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2024, 07:42:27 AM »

One can save money easily in gold but one disadvantage of gold is that you cannot sell it in hurry and quickly after buying it because there will be some money deducted during selling and you will be in loss. So I think in order to avoid this deduction one should remember that keeping gold for years will only keep your money saved and also will increase according to the increase in price.

Stable gold is growing, you can look at the chart for yourself and see that at the peak of 2012, for 3 years, gold only fell in price, earlier there were also the same drops, and the fact that it generally grows constantly upward is like any other currency is growing constantly. I mean for a stable currency such as the dollar euro and if you compare it with Bitcoin, then Bitcoin will be much more interesting graph

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG