follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Should we share our views on crypto market with others?  (Read 6049 times)

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Should we share our views on crypto market with others?
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2024, 10:30:54 AM »
These experiences have made me realize that even without explicitly giving investment advice, my friends still view me as responsible for their investment successes and failures. Ironically, when they made big profits, they barely acknowledged my role, let alone express gratitude. It seems they only value the profits generated by their investments, not the relationships that led to those gains.
True, it is typically the answer we receive from those we teach. We can't blame them since, despite being from different races and origins, we don't all have the same ideas and understandings about one thing, but we can all be educated. That is why, while teaching others, it is preferable not to worry what others say, as long as we help them by trying our best. This will help us not hesitate to help others next time.

teaching others is like giving alms.  We don't need to be acknowledged and thanked. 
But when they fail they will blame us for this which is painful. 
That's why I didn't share.
Better to silent.
We didn't take profit from this but blamed.
It's funny.
But it's investment world.
So , think we shouldn't share our views on crypto market with others
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2024, 10:30:54 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Last Active: Today at 04:08:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2024, 11:16:45 AM »
snip
That's why I refrain from financial advice to friends and family. I know stories about how one friend advised another to buy Ethereum. And he bought it, after which the strongest price drop immediately began. And that guy got a lot of money, and then he didn't wait for the price to rise again - he just transferred Ethereum back to fiat.
Of course, it was a very unpleasant moment between these guys.

It is best not to share your market view with people who do not understand that only they themselves are responsible for their wallet.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline Freemind

• Mythical
  • Activity: 9504
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:17:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2024, 02:28:27 PM »
I don't see any problem in sharing our views, as long as we don't influence others in any way. There are people who are very easily influenced, especially when money is involved, who do not know how to distinguish between a comment/opinion and FOMO, and that can be a problem for them, especially if they are inexperienced users. Users with less experience are those who want to do things faster, the desire to make money does not allow them to think to realize that an opinion is nothing more than that.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1513
  • Last Active: Today at 08:43:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2024, 02:58:00 PM »
This lack of risk awareness is causing me some trouble, as I'm receiving a lot of blame from a few friends.
somehow that's our fault too. it is lacking or poor communication that gets us in trouble. when we share details of any crypto related thing to our friends or give them some financial advice (wihich we should never done at first place) we must make ourselves clear to them by telling them all the risk factors and every possible scenario.
Now it is hard to teach new people about crypto. but after spending some years in crypto we feel like it is our responsiblity to share this beautiful opportunity with our friends and family members. but when we do that we try to make it so convincing that we forget the main thing. which is risk of loosing.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2024, 05:16:43 PM »
I don't see any problem in sharing our views, as long as we don't influence others in any way. There are people who are very easily influenced, especially when money is involved, who do not know how to distinguish between a comment/opinion and FOMO, and that can be a problem for them, especially if they are inexperienced users. Users with less experience are those who want to do things faster, the desire to make money does not allow them to think to realize that an opinion is nothing more than that.
The sad thing is that people without knowledge and experience often frantically search for investment opportunities and ignore all risks in the market. They want to invest, they need a reason to invest immediately, they need 1 token to buy now or a long/short x50 order immediately before the opportunity passes... And no matter how we provide them with information, they will always consider it investment advice and will blame them when they experience losses  :'(

somehow that's our fault too. it is lacking or poor communication that gets us in trouble. when we share details of any crypto related thing to our friends or give them some financial advice (wihich we should never done at first place) we must make ourselves clear to them by telling them all the risk factors and every possible scenario.
Now it is hard to teach new people about crypto. but after spending some years in crypto we feel like it is our responsiblity to share this beautiful opportunity with our friends and family members. but when we do that we try to make it so convincing that we forget the main thing. which is risk of loosing.
I learned a big lesson from this experience, I tried warning about the risks but usually no one listened. Everyone thinks they have a seat on the crypto train to wealth. No matter what I try, there will always be the possibility of being blamed for: keeping them from wealth, getting them on the wrong slow and unprofitable train, or causing them to lose money for tickets.

Human psychology is a complicated thing, I decided to stay quiet and focus on my own work. I only talk about crypto with people who are enlightened about investing  8)

Offline BIT-BENDER

• Activity: 731
  • Last Active: Today at 08:41:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Karma 500 Posts
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2024, 05:21:39 PM »
Well you honest views on the market can definitely be of help to someone out there and also you can benefit from someone's view on the market too.

I would not have any issues with anyone giving their views on the market or even possible market predictions if it's honest but the issue is that there are those who for incentives or just being mischievous give out views that are intentionally meant to cause FOMO and FUD, so always do your research before sharing your views or taking someone's view.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2024, 05:25:17 PM »
These experiences have made me realize that even without explicitly giving investment advice, my friends still view me as responsible for their investment successes and failures. Ironically, when they made big profits, they barely acknowledged my role, let alone express gratitude. It seems they only value the profits generated by their investments, not the relationships that led to those gains.
True, it is typically the answer we receive from those we teach. We can't blame them since, despite being from different races and origins, we don't all have the same ideas and understandings about one thing, but we can all be educated. That is why, while teaching others, it is preferable not to worry what others say, as long as we help them by trying our best. This will help us not hesitate to help others next time.

teaching others is like giving alms.  We don't need to be acknowledged and thanked. 
But when they fail they will blame us for this which is painful. 
That's why I didn't share.
Better to silent.
We didn't take profit from this but blamed.
It's funny.
But it's investment world.
So , think we shouldn't share our views on crypto market with others
Some people are prefer to remain silent of what they have learned in crypto especially they know that teaching newbies is quite hard and sometimes when they not follow you they blame you if they made mistakes. Being silent is better but sometimes you have to share it to others as you know that it really benefits them to make their life better in the future, especially today that the halving of Bitcoin is getting nearer. We all believe that the key for the Bitcoin to create new ATH is the halving which is just around the corner. So for me, sometimes sharing is better.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2024, 05:25:17 PM »

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:43:46 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2024, 06:54:53 PM »
This is why we are humans and that us why I hardly tell people to invest in bitcoin only if they show the interest and they are also eager to invest, because whatever happens to their investment, they will blame you for the loss. I do let them know that I will not be responsible should incase the price of bitcoin dips, and I do encourage them to invest in a long term, and with their spare money that they wouldn't need for a very long term, so that they can make profit and save me the blame. However, if they turn deaf ears on me, I don't listen to them when they come complaining to me.

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Last Active: Today at 04:08:52 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2024, 07:33:53 AM »
This is why we are humans and that us why I hardly tell people to invest in bitcoin only if they show the interest and they are also eager to invest, because whatever happens to their investment, they will blame you for the loss. I do let them know that I will not be responsible should incase the price of bitcoin dips, and I do encourage them to invest in a long term, and with their spare money that they wouldn't need for a very long term, so that they can make profit and save me the blame. However, if they turn deaf ears on me, I don't listen to them when they come complaining to me.

Therefore, if you really want to tell a friend or relative that you now consider the price of bitcoin acceptable for purchase, then you can simply say: "I have just bought bitcoin for my portfolio, but this is my personal opinion, you think for yourself what to do. You've heard my opinion." Such a phrase does not impose responsibility on you, because you are just talking about what you have done. And if the person listening to you makes a mistake in the purchase, he should only blame himself.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2024, 04:08:44 PM »
  • The 1st friend: We were both DCA into Bitcoin and achieved some profit. However, she blamed me for being too cautious and missing out on a huge opportunity to make a 900% gain with SOL.
  • The 2nd friend: I shared my belief that BTC price would continue to grow in the long run, possibly peaking in 2025. He took my opinion and started buying BTC a few weeks ago at around 45,000 USD. Now, with BTC down by about 7%, he's blaming me for causing him to FOMO and make poor decisions that led to his losses.
  • The 3rd friend: I once warned her about the high volatility of the crypto market and the significant risks involved. As a result, she opted to stay away and instead invested in gold. However, with BTC having surged by over 200% from its low, she's now regretting her decision and blaming me for discouraging her from participating in this lucrative opportunity.
I guess you forgot the magic phrase.
"Not a financial advice. Invest at your own risk."

I laughed a bit TBH because they blamed you, but TBH, this is also the reason why I don't want to share anything related to investments with anybody. If I will share some views on any market whether it's the stock market, or crypto market, I always share the pros and cons of it. For the 1st case, just tell her to invest in lower market cap coins to gain that 900% profit. For the 2nd case, you didn't say that the opposite can happen - that you might be wrong in your prediction. For the 3rd case, just let her invest. :D

I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on this situation:
  • Have you ever shared investment advice or opinions with others?
  • How did those investments turn out for them?
  • Did you receive praise or criticism for your insights?
1. Like I said above, I shared investment advice with other people, but it's limited. In the end, I let them do the research if they really are interested in it.
2. I shared what I know about crypto with somebody. She invested a few hundred bucks in crypto, and she experienced losses, but before she invested her money, I already said that there was a chance that she could get impermanent loss, and told to her to just hold until you got a profit. It turned out pretty well for her, and she got profits from that investment.
3. Nope, and TBH, I don't need any praise. As for criticisms, I need it so I can make some adjustments.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:08:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2024, 05:17:04 PM »
I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on this situation:
Of course I discuss my investment portfolio with my colleagues and discuss my investment style and investment experience with my colleagues.
But after discussing these investments with my colleagues there is definitely a mixed reaction and there are some colleagues who after listening to my talk critique become interested in investing and budget a small part of their monthly salary to invest and invest.
But not everyone will invest as I say, but there are many colleagues who listen to my talk and reprimand and express disinclination to invest. I always try to convince them but fail.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2024, 07:38:03 PM »

Do not only tell them about the advantage and the profit they will make, but also make sure to tell them about the risk and let them be the ones to make a decision to invest or not. I guess your friends will blame you because you missed telling them about the volatile nature of Bitcoin and also asking them if they would invest and hold it for a long time until they made a profit.
I have had such blame on before so I wouldn't want it to repeat itself again at all so before I even tell any of my friends I first find out how curious they are when it comes to things concerning crypto and how eager are they to learn before most people I know that started developing interest on crypto was due to the good advantage and profits they think they can easily get because that's what drives every man, so I start always with my lecture targeted at the disadvantage and the struggles involved in it before letting them experience the good part themselves so to avoid any unnecessary blame and regrets by any of my friend.

Offline Freemind

• Mythical
  • Activity: 9504
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:17:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2024, 08:09:54 PM »
The sad thing is that people without knowledge and experience often frantically search for investment opportunities and ignore all risks in the market. They want to invest, they need a reason to invest immediately, they need 1 token to buy now or a long/short x50 order immediately before the opportunity passes... And no matter how we provide them with information, they will always consider it investment advice and will blame them when they experience losses  :'(

I have seen cases like the ones you mention more times than I would have liked, but there comes a time when I think it is inevitable that these things will happen, even if we insist to the people around us and repeat it a hundred times. They don't want to listen to anyone and want to invest quickly, but then it's too late. I stopped trying to advise people around me about these things because I realized I was wasting my time and the frustration wasn't worth it. Curiously, all the cases I mentioned ended with the loss of 100% of the investments. It's not my money, it's not my problem...
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2024, 08:19:48 PM »

# When it comes on Investing on bitcoin then i remember that i have told some of my friends on doing so, for some altcoins too in the market.
    # Some do appreciate on what i have recommended on the time that they've been able to see their portfolio is on green, but of course it would really be likewise when it turns out to be red.  :)
    # There are friends who do really appreciate those recommendation or advises but it cant really be avoided that some of those would really
        be having those kind of blaming on the time that they are losing money.

This is why it did come into a point that i have stopped on making or giving out recommendations due to this very sole reason.

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
    • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
    • Last Active: Today at 08:50:43 PM
      • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
    « Reply #44 on: February 01, 2024, 08:33:06 PM »
    Views/Opinions are fine, but predictions are a bit more risky. You could of course talk in general about crypto and nothing will happen about that, it would be fine in that regard and there is nothing you could do about that. However, if we are talking about something bigger, then we should not be really considering that as an option at all. Ignore all of it, and just focus on what you could do yourself, without the addition of anything else. Obviously, if you start talking about predictions then its not going to be all that easy, and we will definitely have something that might be wrong and if we suggest it to others, then we will make them lose too.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
    BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
    BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
    BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG