follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Youtube daily for bitcoin price analysis  (Read 594 times)

Offline ujhon

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 17
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 27, 2018, 11:01:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
Youtube daily for bitcoin price analysis
« on: August 25, 2018, 07:17:29 PM »
Hello Guys,

For some time I was a silent reader of bitcointalk forum, but now I decided to contribute.
So I started an Youtube series, to talk about bitcoin price changes, first video is here:

Now, you may ask, why doing this?
I'll try to answer what are the honest reasons behind doing this.

1. Give something back!
I've found a lot of support on forums, community has helped me alot with ideas and have questions answered, when I started with mining and trading. I want to give some of the knowledge back, and this is putting some work sharing with what I learnt.
2. Do something for myself. My personal objective is starting something new, that will help improve some skills. This is youtube technical analysis.

What are the benefits and what could be seen in the videos?

For the followers, this will be a bitcoin price analysis, explaining trends using Eliot Wave principle. We've found that Eliot Wave is a strong technical analysis and applies many times for the price changes we've had with cryptos.
Linking this technical analysis with fundamentals (news around bitcoin), to get a good forecast. This will help one trade, or maybe withdraw money from mining at a very good price.
I really hope this works and will be put to good use.

This will be my first dive into youtube videos, so any support and feedback really helps. Thanks.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Youtube daily for bitcoin price analysis
« on: August 25, 2018, 07:17:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG