follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin or Etherum?  (Read 2415 times)

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 875
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:05:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
Re: Bitcoin or Etherum?
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2024, 04:23:02 PM »
As you know, people do not think about the profit only. They think about the risk as well. I don't think someone is going to pick ETH just because it may give better ROI in the near future. I know that ETH has a lot of use cases when it comes to DeFi and other things, but as you said, ETH is too volatile compared to Bitcoin. When Bitcoin moves 10% a week, ETH moves more than 15% a week. But, if people want to pick a currency just because it is more volatile, then they may go with the meme coins as well.  ;D ;D

Kidding aside, I will always pick Bitcoin over ETH. But if I have both options, I will have 20% portfolio in ETH as well as it's not a bad project at all. ETH has proved itself for a while which is why it is the 2nd biggest cryptocurrency on the market.
Up to 15% moving of Ethereum price if bitcoin can raise up to 10%, I think its reason large moving up price why many trader or investor spent their investing in altcoin than bitcoin exactly not get large amount of capital for trading. I think profitable earn from altcoin bigger than bitcoin but have to ready getting risk when investing in altcoin if bitcoin crashing around 5% has opportunity for altcoin dropping more than 15%.
ready with huge ROI or profitable from altcoin investment need to prepare high risk when bitcoin dropping few percent altcoin get potential drop more than x2 until x3 ratio of bitcoin crash.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2024, 04:23:02 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1106
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 01:04:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2024, 09:23:47 AM »
What would be the best investment for a better profit?
there are no assurance about profits mate but as long as you understand what you are entering ? then you are in better positioning and better result .
but for the best advise? there is nothing better than investing your money in Bitcoin of course , but if having a chance then better to put your money on them both .

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 06:50:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2024, 11:09:52 AM »
there are no assurance about profits mate but as long as you understand what you are entering ? then you are in better positioning and better result .
but for the best advise? there is nothing better than investing your money in Bitcoin of course , but if having a chance then better to put your money on them both .
Of course, also be prepared for all the risks that will occur,
the rise and fall of the two coins will also occur and do not panic too much with these fluctuations.

A panicked person will only make a lot of losses and not achieve the main goal of the investment made.

Bitcoin and ETH are mandatory coins for long-term investment, now still quite affordable and down from the last ATH price.
Strong speculation about the soon-to-reach ATH of $100k++.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 03:10:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2024, 02:16:04 PM »
Bitcoin and ETH are mandatory coins for long-term investment, now still quite affordable and down from the last ATH price.
Strong speculation about the soon-to-reach ATH of $100k++.

Yeah, but the number of short-term investors are increasing lately. There are a lot of investors who do not really care about Bitcoin or Eth but they look for the newest coin that is going to be listed on exchanges. Most of the new coins are just pump-and-dump coins and sometimes I feel like those coins are scams. Some of these coins get 5000% pump in the first hour of listing but then again those coins dumps to the bottom.

But recently I understand why this happens. Most of the projects promote their coins through exchanges and they offer airdrop for early traders. If you are aware of bybit listing events, then you may know what I am talking about.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 06:50:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2024, 08:28:36 PM »
-snip-
But recently I understand why this happens. Most of the projects promote their coins through exchanges and they offer airdrop for early traders. If you are aware of bybit listing events, then you may know what I am talking about.
At Bybit with only $100 you can get a lot of new coin airdrops, this is indeed a marketing strategy to make many users interested.
Not only on Bybit, but many exchanges also use it.

Now that airdrops on exchanges or giveaways for new coins are increasingly in demand, new coins are doing this so that more and more investors are getting better known and more investors are entering.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15923
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:37:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2024, 10:14:51 PM »
Well, we're talking about profits, but no one wants to use price charts and data. I'm happy to do that, as a few imgs will help us understand each other better.

In the 2017 bull run, BTC yielded a profit of 10723% ~ x108, while ETH yielded a profit of 310983% ~ x3110.

In the 2021 bull run, BTC yielded a profit of 1866% ~ x19, while ETH yielded a profit of 6417% ~ x65.

These figures show that ETH has higher returns than BTC. This means that investing in ETH will give investors more profit in the same cycle.

In general, I see BTC as a very safe option in this market, accompanied by an unimpressive price appreciation potential. ETH, on the other hand, balances both safety and price appreciation performance. The choice will depend on the investment appetite of each investor.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2024, 08:20:47 AM »
At Bybit with only $100 you can get a lot of new coin airdrops, this is indeed a marketing strategy to make many users interested.
Not only on Bybit, but many exchanges also use it.

Now that airdrops on exchanges or giveaways for new coins are increasingly in demand, new coins are doing this so that more and more investors are getting better known and more investors are entering.

I know that other exchanges are doing the same thing. But Bybit and Bitget doing it and the reward amount of their airdrop is good. Other exchanges like Binance and Kucoin do this as well. But the reward they give to the users is not good enough. If you stake $100 in binance, you are likely to get less than a dollar. In comparison, If you do the same in Bitget or in Bybit, you are likey to get $5 to $20 or it could be even more. This is another reason Bitget and Bybit getting more users lately. But I am not gaming Bybit airdrop anymore because the trading activity on Bybit is too much volatile.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2024, 08:20:47 AM »

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1119
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:42:59 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2024, 09:51:08 AM »
Yeah regardless of the asset you choose to invest in, the potentials of losses and gains are always there, and it's important for every investor to know the risks associated with whatever investment he wishes to enter even before he enters, this often helps investors to minimise the risks of losses, because by being fully aware of the presence of losses in an investment, it'll help the investor to make calculated and logical decisions at all time.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1130
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 08:42:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2024, 07:59:07 PM »
Yeah, but the number of short-term investors are increasing lately. There are a lot of investors who do not really care about Bitcoin or Eth but they look for the newest coin that is going to be listed on exchanges. Most of the new coins are just pump-and-dump coins and sometimes I feel like those coins are scams. Some of these coins get 5000% pump in the first hour of listing but then again those coins dumps to the bottom.

They can be scams if they are listed in exchanges that are not very reputable in the industry but most of them aren't scams, they just tend to gain a lot of value initially and then dump after some time and then stay sideways for very long before they manage to gain some value again. People investing in such tokens and coins can only gain profit from them if they manage to time their trades perfectly and we all know it is barely possible to time the market.

So those who think such tokens and coins can earn them a fortune then they are having a wrong mindset because most people lose in such trades unless they have already acquired some coins some way before the listing of the coin or token in an exchange.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2024, 03:24:25 PM »
So those who think such tokens and coins can earn them a fortune then they are having a wrong mindset because most people lose in such trades unless they have already acquired some coins some way before the listing of the coin or token in an exchange.

Coins like Shiba Inu, Bonk and ORDI have created this hype. People think that if Shiba Inu could pump like this, or if Ordi or Bonk could pump like this, then why not another Bonk? They continuously invest, hoping to see another Bonk or another Ordi. Some shitcoin projects were successful previously. This is why people invest in shitcoins with the hope that they will have the fortune investing in shitcoins. To be honest, I have bough a couple of shitcoins back in 2021 with the hope that those tokens will pump as well. But I was wrong with my prediction and most of them now worth zero.

• View Profile

« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2024, 07:13:12 PM »

Coins like Shiba Inu, Bonk and ORDI have created this hype. People think that if Shiba Inu could pump like this, or if Ordi or Bonk could pump like this, then why not another Bonk? They continuously invest, hoping to see another Bonk or another Ordi. Some shitcoin projects were successful previously. This is why people invest in shitcoins with the hope that they will have the fortune investing in shitcoins. To be honest, I have bough a couple of shitcoins back in 2021 with the hope that those tokens will pump as well. But I was wrong with my prediction and most of them now worth zero.
These set of altcoins you've listed have indeed created some sort of hype in the altcoin market, especially amongst investors who are still relatively new in the crypto space. People have now believed that if those tokens can actually do so well and yield that much profit, that other altcoins can actually replicate the success and so they spread their investment across several altcoins hoping to find the next big coin that'll change their lives.

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 845
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:57:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2024, 07:00:01 PM »
You are 100% right, but IMO people are looking at the wrong projects, as at the moment I thought people would be farming runes tokens which just got listed on some exchanges. I will call it a meme coin. And it can also give huge pumps in the future, but it's just a speculation, not financial advice. Speaking of Shiba, Bon, ORDI and first some originals and BRC-20 tokens have made people a lot of money.

As gladiator said, only those people made millions of dollars who adopted these coins before the listing, like in pre-sales, by minting them, by inscribing them etc. etc. The best investment is to invest when token didn't launched, otherwise look at the top 100 projects, otherwise start doing DCA in BTC and in ETH too as they are also a good option.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1141
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 06:34:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2024, 07:43:44 PM »
Actually, to get high and maximum profits, it doesn't depend on which type of asset we maximize, but on the strategy we apply to get the best way to manage and make money. I myself don't want that to be an option at the moment, because everyone has different strategies, so the results of investing between BTC and ETH are always variable when compared.

My advice is, adjust it to your strategy, then you will find which coin has better potential in generating profits according to the strategy you apply.

• View Profile

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2024, 03:31:25 PM »
Actually, to get high and maximum profits, it doesn't depend on which type of asset we maximize, but on the strategy we apply to get the best way to manage and make money.
So if I'm to understand you correctly, you're saying that it doesn't matter if I'm HODLing BTC or TRX, that I'll still maximise profits as long as I have an effective strategy is applied, or is your statement only about/between BTC and ETH?

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 897
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2024, 09:29:26 PM »
There are many hearing about bitcoin in cryptocurrency and couldn't differentiate from what it means to other cryptos, even though its never a thing of doubt that in cryptocurrency, the next after bitcoin is Ethereum which is altcoin, that doesn't equate them under the same category or value, we can know more from their respective market capitalization and PoW or PoS which vividly differentiate them from each other

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG