follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ETH going to 3k  (Read 8919 times)

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:20:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: ETH going to 3k
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2024, 08:16:55 PM »

The price of Bitcoin has now collapsed again and it is likely that the price of Ethereum will be very difficult to reach $4k again. The SEC is currently also delaying Spot ETFs so this will make Ethereum very bad again as there will be no favorable price movements.
Not the current condition, many people predicted it long ago and it usually happens during the bitcoin halving. So stay calm and prepare your dollars if Bitcoin collapses, I think altcoins will experience the same sharp decline. at that time we buy bitcoin and altcoins that we like

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2024, 08:16:55 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2024, 06:41:31 AM »
Not the current condition, many people predicted it long ago and it usually happens during the bitcoin halving. So stay calm and prepare your dollars if Bitcoin collapses, I think altcoins will experience the same sharp decline. at that time we buy bitcoin and altcoins that we like
That's right, when the bitcoin market conditions collapse, it will have a negative impact on the price movements of altcoins on exchanges which will also follow the collapse of the bitcoin price. I think exchanging all our assets in USD until the end of this year is the right choice because this time it looks like the collapse in bitcoin prices will last quite a long time.

Online Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1212
  • Last Active: Today at 08:29:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2024, 03:26:49 PM »
When we are in a bull run, all coins, including Bitcoin, are in an uptrend. And hitting the ATH price of all the coins, now the price of the Ethereum coin has seen a high of $4000, and from there dumping to $3000. The main reason for the fall in the price of all coins including Bitcoin is because of the declaration of war, which is why the price of all coins including cryptocurrencies is falling. This can be positive for us now as we are very close to the halving which is currently not possible to hit the highest price.

Online Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1423
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:43:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2024, 03:44:35 PM »
When we are in a bull run, all coins, including Bitcoin, are in an uptrend. And hitting the ATH price of all the coins, now the price of the Ethereum coin has seen a high of $4000, and from there dumping to $3000. The main reason for the fall in the price of all coins including Bitcoin is because of the declaration of war, which is why the price of all coins including cryptocurrencies is falling. This can be positive for us now as we are very close to the halving which is currently not possible to hit the highest price.
Well having that declaration of war and being bombed has definitely affected the market because of the possible withdrawal and selling of assets. I think it gave some retail traders chances to buy in to discounted cryptocurrency. I do hope everything will be okay.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 05:20:40 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2024, 04:11:40 PM »
Well having that declaration of war and being bombed has definitely affected the market because of the possible withdrawal and selling of assets. I think it gave some retail traders chances to buy in to discounted cryptocurrency. I do hope everything will be okay.
There are many opinions about Bitcoin's current decline. Is this a normal event before the halving because many people sell their bitcoins, especially miners. Some say this is the influence of inflation and I have also heard opinions like what you said, because of war and bombing.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2024, 04:47:30 PM »
There are many opinions about Bitcoin's current decline. Is this a normal event before the halving because many people sell their bitcoins, especially miners. Some say this is the influence of inflation and I have also heard opinions like what you said, because of war and bombing.
The collapse of the Bitcoin price is logically due to the fact that there is a lot of bad news circulating from the war to the dollar inflation that occurred in the US. With the halving that will occur in the next few days, many miners will sell their assets at high prices. Some of them have sold their assets when they reached their latest ATH at $73k.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 08:23:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2024, 03:09:37 PM »
The market is very much dependent on the Bitcoin market, if I talk about the current market, then it is very normal that the price of Ethereum is dumping a little bit. Bitcoin price touched the peak and crossed the peak price again but dumping near $65k in that case if you compare the price of Ethereum with the price of Bitcoin it is normal that the price of Ethereum goes to $3000. Ethereum is dependent on the market of Bitcoin, then when the market of Bitcoin rises again, the market of Ethereum will rise along with the market of Bitcoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2024, 03:09:37 PM »

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2024, 03:23:08 PM »

Fundamentally, are coins supposed to dump during a war bitcoin to be specific. I think Bitcoin and many other reputable altcoins are supposed to gain values because when during war, people withdraw their money from investments and buy food and look after health but because Bitcoin is not a sentimental by politics more people tend to buy more of them and the price continue to appreciate but I'm surprised that the price is dumping to war news spread.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2024, 11:56:54 PM »

Fundamentally, are coins supposed to dump during a war bitcoin to be specific. I think Bitcoin and many other reputable altcoins are supposed to gain values because when during war, people withdraw their money from investments and buy food and look after health but because Bitcoin is not a sentimental by politics more people tend to buy more of them and the price continue to appreciate but I'm surprised that the price is dumping to war news spread.
News of the war will affect the economy, including Bitcoin. but I think it's only temporary just panic at the beginning. I am sure the price of bitcoin will improve again, as we see the current market conditions. bitcoin prices rose and ethereum prices returned above $3K

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2024, 07:51:38 PM »
News of the war will affect the economy, including Bitcoin. but I think it's only temporary just panic at the beginning. I am sure the price of bitcoin will improve again, as we see the current market conditions. bitcoin prices rose and ethereum prices returned above $3K
I think this depends on the war that is going on, as long as the war is not too big it will not have an economic impact on a large enough scale, but when there are many countries fighting war then this will destroy the entire world economy.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 04:35:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2024, 06:38:39 PM »
I think this depends on the war that is going on, as long as the war is not too big it will not have an economic impact on a large enough scale, but when there are many countries fighting war then this will destroy the entire world economy.
Hopefully this war will not attract big countries to join the war there, because currently there are two big camps facing each other. If this happens, it is certain that it will affect all aspects of the economy. and of course crypto will bear this risk and experience a dump
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2024, 11:16:20 AM »
Hopefully this war will not attract big countries to join the war there, because currently there are two big camps facing each other. If this happens, it is certain that it will affect all aspects of the economy. and of course crypto will bear this risk and experience a dump
This depends on how those who are currently at war are, whether they can control their emotions to suppress all the wars that are taking place or they want to trigger big countries to join this war. However, as you said, hopefully a major war will not occur so that world economic conditions will remain conducive.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 04:35:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2024, 11:28:48 AM »
This depends on how those who are currently at war are, whether they can control their emotions to suppress all the wars that are taking place or they want to trigger big countries to join this war. However, as you said, hopefully a major war will not occur so that world economic conditions will remain conducive.
No one agrees with war, because in my opinion war is the final step if there is no agreement between both parties. Currently we see that the big countries are each ready, hopefully the war will end soon. As I hope and many people in this world hope
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2024, 11:38:15 PM »
No one agrees with war, because in my opinion war is the final step if there is no agreement between both parties. Currently we see that the big countries are each ready, hopefully the war will end soon. As I hope and many people in this world hope
suggested that the war be stopped immediately because it would affect the economy. Everyone would rather love peace than they would have to see war. And I don't think the impact of the halving this time made the price of bitcoin soar, because of the influence of the news of the war.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG