follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The Ethereum ecosystem hosting IOEN: The future of energy on the blockchain  (Read 855 times)

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Ethereum being the father of decentralization owing to it's tech and sophisticated blockchain has seen a lot of successful projects built on it's smart contract one of which is the Internet of Energy Network, a futuristic energy based Network which enables connection and value exchange between any energy device, user, or market.
Leveraging on the blockchain technology and the Holochain, IOEN seek to coordinate energy more effectively By connecting homes together in a rather intelligent way hence becoming a local, virtual energy microgrid
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 07:16:16 AM by alternate »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

This is quite impressive, the idea of a clean, eco-friendly and renewable energy  all in one project is such a splendid innovation. This could potentially be a solution to global warming and the urban heat island phenomenon and other adverse climatic changes imposed due to global warming 

Offline Rebecca Lynn Crovello

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:52:57 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
A massive turnout is expected from this IOEN project with classical products immensely focused on proffering solution to excess energy usage putting in pace methods of avoiding excess carbon in the atmosphere in a simple technology. This IOEN tokens would be on the roof soon, maybe the hype ain't coming yet, But it is a great one to be early with. Tech at its peak.

Offline BrainMan

• Under Review
  • Activity: 54
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 09:52:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
This is quite impressive, the idea of a clean, eco-friendly and renewable energy  all in one project is such a splendid innovation. This could potentially be a solution to global warming and the urban heat island phenomenon and other adverse climatic changes imposed due to global warming

Well, not much being said about this project yet, but I think it deserve some attention, I was reading through it's intentions and I discovered it is more focused on humanity with amazing tokenomics, betterment of healthy and safe human live now tokenized with IOEN immense technology approach. I think I'm on board here.

Offline Perryperry

• Under Review
  • Activity: 48
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:08:42 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts

Well, not much being said about this project yet, but I think it deserve some attention, I was reading through it's intentions and I discovered it is more focused on humanity with amazing tokenomics, betterment of healthy and safe human live now tokenized with IOEN immense technology approach. I think I'm on board here.
The tokenomics is surely focused on elevating humanity as the proceeds from the IOEN token will be used to create a platform which provides energy credits for users. Our everyday requirement as human is now on blockchain in more definite holochain technonogy, Hopefully everything works perfectly as stated, then we can have the Internet of Energy Network governing the Energy consumption and delivery of thw world in a decentralized approach.

Offline Holawale66

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: September 19, 2022, 08:01:56 AM
    • View Profile

Apparently, It is a great one with IOEN running it's functions on Holochain, a peer-to-peer distributed platform that does not require mining or gas; grossly reducing the ethereum high gas to a fraction of 10 and possibly continous declination in the cost after launch, hence, will improve efficiency and effectiveness of grid integration and early adoption of this outstanding innovation.

Offline Stienwood

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: August 28, 2022, 12:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
Apparently, It is a great one with IOEN running it's functions on Holochain, a peer-to-peer distributed platform that does not require mining or gas; grossly reducing the ethereum high gas to a fraction of 10 and possibly continous declination in the cost after launch, hence, will improve efficiency and effectiveness of grid integration and early adoption of this outstanding innovation.
indeed, the network has inbuilt scaling functionality for the ethereum ecosystem and leveraging on the holochain technology, IOEN enables homes anywhere to function together as an intelligent, cooperative electricity system. By connecting homes in this way, they become a local, virtual energy microgrid hence effectively coordinating energy

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG