follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Vent Finance: Introducing Ventup Launchpad  (Read 6728 times)

Offline Summer202

• Spammer
  • Activity: 270
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:42:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: Vent Finance: Introducing Ventup Launchpad
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2021, 04:29:25 PM »
When they are gonna launch VentSwap? I believe once they launch their platforms hype will be around. So i wonder if its good time for collecting some $VENT or wait a bit?
Well for my investing strategy i believe if you catch potential project as early as possible,you will maximizing the profit. $VENT seems interesting and could be a huge but everyone's financial responsibility is different so i strongly recommend EDUCATE first. Vent's project is very unique,also i believe they have huge potential to be a popular after launching swap.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2021, 04:29:25 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Julia1989

• Spammer
  • Activity: 177
  • Last Active: April 03, 2022, 01:05:42 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2021, 09:02:42 PM »
When they are gonna launch VentSwap? I believe once they launch their platforms hype will be around. So i wonder if its good time for collecting some $VENT or wait a bit?
I believe $VENT is still at buying price. Imo if their Swap and Commerce launchs work,these prices will be a dream for anyone. Possibly its chance to make serious profits from Vent. Always dyor and invest with responsibility

Offline Mohammad_Gassani

• Spammer
  • Activity: 138
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 09:28:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2021, 11:45:00 AM »
I believe $VENT is still at buying price. Imo if their Swap and Commerce launchs work,these prices will be a dream for anyone. Possibly its chance to make serious profits from Vent. Always dyor and invest with responsibility
Well im sitting at %8 loss from VENT but i really dont care,im still collecting $VENT and i believe its DIP price now. Once they launch their Swap's ofc it will got popular and it will effect price imo

Offline foxinthebox

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:52:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2021, 02:09:19 PM »
Well im sitting at %8 loss from VENT but i really dont care,im still collecting $VENT and i believe its DIP price now. Once they launch their Swap's ofc it will got popular and it will effect price imo
Rule One: If you dont sell there's no loss.
I believe you should wait and take loss manly. VENT is a great project with strong back-ground. So once they launch their mechanism's it will help price a lot. Never sell at loss is my advice for you. Just be patient about VENT and thank me later.

Offline Diaz8789

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: October 14, 2022, 01:10:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2021, 09:35:06 AM »
Ventup Platform is the simplest way to research, apply and purchase tokens or crypto-assets in early-stage Cardano-Polygon projects.They provide access to new verified project forums, vetted investment opportunities, screened factors such as KYC, and low transaction fees.The first thing I liked when I heard these was the low fee.Imo it will continue to be preferred in terms of providing opportunities for both projects and investors.

Offline Summer202

• Spammer
  • Activity: 270
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:42:48 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2021, 08:12:02 AM »
Vent has established this platform to solve the 4 main problems in launchpads.Simplicity,transparency,inclusivity and security.VentUp created to solve these core issues in the launchpad space and provide the Cardano and Polygon community an all-in-one platform to invest, raise money, and engage among community members.I think they are working well on these issues.Two of them are the most important in my opinion,security and transparency.

Offline Lehner_1977

• Spammer
  • Activity: 184
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2021, 08:52:16 AM »
According to me observations,there are a number of factors that make Ventup stand out from the crowd of current launchpads, such as its focus on simplicity, security, transparency, and inclusiveness.Above all else, is its unique centralized decentralized finance (CeDeFi) model  aiming to combine the best of both worlds, the security of a centralized platform and the great investment opportunities of a DeFi platform.In this way, it will definitely attract the attention of the projects.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2021, 08:52:16 AM »

Offline Matt_Aniston

• Spammer
  • Activity: 144
  • cryptoguru
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:58:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2021, 08:03:15 AM »
VENT is the first full stack Cardano-Polygon community launchpad ecosystem that enables sustainable growth. The platform enable open up new investment opportunities and make DeFi accessible to everyone. Combining simplicity, security, and transparency, VENT aims to reset the world's expectations of what a decentralised launchpad is and help evolve the reputation and maturity of the DeFi space and crypto ecosystem as a whole.It is a good step to make such a functional launchpad to solve the launchpad problems.They are currently dealing with the IDO of 2 solid projects.I checked it even though I didn't invest.A simple and straightforward launchpad. I'm curious about other project collaborations.
Dream by dream..

Offline Jaric_Perlevska

• Spammer
  • Activity: 108
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 08:25:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2021, 08:25:06 AM »
I agree with what Matt said.As long as projects like Meld are on the Vent launchpad, Vent will become a preferred launchpad.Vent looks solid and promising to me.
fortes fortuna adiuvat

Offline Avril_3646

• Spammer
  • Activity: 191
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:17 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2021, 08:38:03 AM »
Since Ventup launchpad came out,they have +20,000 registered users on the VentUp.They are happy to reach so many users in such a short time but imo they should be interested in more projects.If possible, there should be solid projects so that the number of users increases regularly.

Offline Mohammad_Gassani

• Spammer
  • Activity: 138
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 09:28:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2021, 08:10:11 AM »
Since Ventup launchpad came out,they have +20,000 registered users on the VentUp.They are happy to reach so many users in such a short time but imo they should be interested in more projects.If possible, there should be solid projects so that the number of users increases regularly.

User stats are good,Vent hosted to CryptoXpress and Meld projects,that's fine too.These two are good projects but i agree with you about new projects.I think that Vent has been silent, especially for the last 1 month, except for these two news. Maybe there are things we don't know, but such silence should not be.

Offline Lifetime

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 229
  • Last Active: October 16, 2023, 05:51:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2021, 11:26:59 AM »
Vent is a project everyone can invest in with full confidence and having rest of mind with quality standards infused in its usecases and features. Vent tokens can be used to earn points that can also be used to buy Vent tokens in futue, simply staking

N F T a n k s      A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
█████████████    |    T w i t t e r    |  T e l e g r a m  |    D i s c o r d    |    █████████████
[            PvE Mode            ]        [            PvP Mode            ]        [           Team Battle           ]

Offline Yasemin_Demir

• Activity: 177
  • Last Active: February 05, 2022, 02:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2021, 03:35:23 PM »

User stats are good,Vent hosted to CryptoXpress and Meld projects,that's fine too.These two are good projects but i agree with you about new projects.I think that Vent has been silent, especially for the last 1 month, except for these two news. Maybe there are things we don't know, but such silence should not be.

I think Vent heard you guys lol Now Studyum IDO has just started on Vent.As far as we can see, Vent is working.Will you attend the Studyum IDO?

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 283
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2021, 08:54:10 AM »
The collaboration between Vent Finance and Studyum is extremely beneficial to students and instructors in developing a three-dimensional knowledge matrix.Nice and different steps are being taken to develop blockchain technology and I support it.

Offline Oakenshield

• Spammer
  • Activity: 78
  • Last Active: April 03, 2022, 09:53:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2021, 08:20:17 AM »
Imo this is a nice partnership by $VENT and Studyum.This kind of useful partnership will reshape the future of the blockchain space.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG