follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

• Cheater Bounty Bitgame 4 0 5 2
Current Rating:  

Author Topic: Cheater Bounty Bitgame  (Read 5281 times)

Offline Nostoman

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3469
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 15, 2024, 01:34:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 28
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Cheater Bounty Bitgame
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2021, 02:15:14 PM »
Every court  is a battle of evidence.
Arguments are needed if there is evidence.
If just have a reason  without proof. 

it's  "bullshit"

If you want all the evidence, I can give it here. But I have very little time like this. I will post all the evidence here. I'm a little out, will post very soon. However, I will strongly demand the return of some more accounts to the admin. I have no idea or time about all these transactions, I will post only considering the fans.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2021, 02:15:14 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Nostoman

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2021, 03:11:14 PM »
Every court  is a battle of evidence.
Arguments are needed if there is evidence.
If just have a reason  without proof. 

it's  "bullshit"

I think this is enough.

mini bank statement:

If anyone want to know about my more documents. They are welcome in my country. I think they need my full document.

I think many and more transaction/address releted with me. Abang Jago if you can find out. You can post here.

And I think you are not jr. Member. Big 4chan player. Clam down. Don't waste your time for fud reason. Because I have no time about this. Because I have many work.

Offline Abang Jago

• Activity: 73
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 07:58:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2021, 03:32:27 PM »
childish...
really  funny...
those 're not proof...

Show the prove about this transaction..
 which shows the conversation about buy and sale..
date... and show amount
We will match to this TXN hash..

I don't ask about your business, but about your prove...

ETH 0.345418831552255054 Ether ($1,331.27) is gas ??
TXN hash : https://etherscan.io/tx/0x55f1835293fae28f6080cc6794a6b0e237aa8735bd54a88423206b4171ce5dc3

5.69 BNB ($2,767.62) , Is  It gas ??
TXN hash : https://bscscan.com/tx/0x7c1782d4c063e6aad458bd83a57eed718c3275efe7ed1a0c90bee9c25a592e4d

also 0.258260514084055075 Ether ($998.32) is gas ??
TXN hash : https://etherscan.io/tx/0x003123c58f23a0163836f3c47f68114ca9337c58e102977661a05d21bb7fd72e

let the judges to decide....

Offline Nostoman

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2021, 03:43:57 PM »
Really ridiculous.  I have no time mate. You can research. I will focus other work. You can claim justice.

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • dev@
  • Referrals: 14
  • Last Active: Today at 05:32:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 31
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2021, 07:57:06 PM »
Guys guys ... i see some drama unfolding, i didn't go through everything, not in the mood now

so i will start with answering some questions then when i read the rest will answer any remaining question if left.

this forum is not about exercising authority in an aggressive way, but being fair and clear (sometimes we fail, but we try our best)

- concerning same person on different forums: this issue should be handled by Bounty manager, if it is the same person on our forum it is another story.

- if same person on our forum:
 + if we can prove with ip or something specific like data provided from bounty managers, we label the user accounts as duplicate.
 + if we can not prove, but we highly suspect , we give the need verification (NOT verified badge )

Need verification can be removed by getting a KYC, but thanks to Nostoman the kyc have been paused.

The issue with Nostoman is not a clear cut, he basically has accounts for his entire family and friends, it is more complicated than a simple multi account. Thus some of the accounts that i suspect are associated with him has "duplicate" and some have "not verified".

Should the need verification be changed to something more aggressive? I don't know, but from our side these accounts do not qualify to any of our events, thus a bounty manager should take our advice and ask these accounts to verify.

as i said i used to do KYC, but Nostoman had his friends and family also submit KYC. sensing something is off, i had the KYC on hold since then.

The approach is difficult, because from a technical point of view everything is in accordance with the rule / or can not be proven otherwise.
The only way i can be sure that everything is legit, is to buy a plane ticket and fly to bangladesh to check Nostoman village, and see if they are all working in bounty or it is a single guy pulling the strings.

soon i will be rolling a more sophisticated kyc procedure, then all the need verification can apply for kyc to remove the tag.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 08:11:08 PM by admin »
At your service.

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • dev@
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2021, 08:32:14 PM »
Nostoman did lose his moderation over his forum sections due to this, later we granted him a moderation over a new section because he has a lot of drive.

he is probably also a mod on bitcoin garden, and has "his accounts" over there as well, and i am sure he is on bitcointalk with "his accounts" ...

thus this issue is not an issue that concern only our forum, maybe it is more visible here than on bitcointalk because we have less bounties and less members.
but also on our forum, we are helping the bounty managers by labeling thus precisely addressing the potential duplicate accounts, something that is done rarely on btt and not even done on other forums.

There is a solution to all this bounty madness, the project codename is "Nostoman". Hopefully you will hear about it very soon.

this said, the amount of hustle that nostoman does is impressive, in a way i do respect the guy.

for instance, recently, we were trying to reach a partnership deal with a project, and we were surprised that nostoman already offered them our offer (for double the price) , i mean what the freaking ffffk. This dude is really impressive, either he has an army of people or he is living crypto 24/7 on redbulls.

this said, the partnership almost fell through and till now is not yet done just because of nostoman offer, but hey the guy deserves some respect.

At your service.

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9522
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:35:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2021, 09:28:48 PM »
And those of us who work every day to grow the forum without cheating the rewards and without trying to scam anyone, don't we deserve respect?

You speak without saying anything and you don't care what Nostoman does, and by doing so, this forum will never grow or be taken seriously.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2021, 09:28:48 PM »

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • dev@
    • View Profile

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2021, 09:49:18 PM »
And those of us who work every day to grow the forum without cheating the rewards and without trying to scam anyone, don't we deserve respect?

You speak without saying anything and you don't care what Nostoman does, and by doing so, this forum will never grow or be taken seriously.

guy, first we need to shill, then take a deep breath, then remember we are not here to wage wars,
of course everyone working hard deserves respect .
furthermore, the time i spent on investing nostoman and his network is enough to write a phd dissertation.
nostoman did suffer as i mentioned above, he lost his mod status and his moderation over multiple sections
he also got all the accounts that i know of labeled either duplicate or not verified.

if i can answer this question without hesitation then i would have no problem giving stricter punishment:

The question is:

Are all these accounts run by nostoman, or he is indeed employing his friends and family ?

I had KYC submissions from most of these accounts, and indeed the people submitting the KYC , holding a paper with their username and id , are all unique ....
which leads me to believe that somehow, nostoman is working or employing his friends and family ... but i am not sure
it could be also possible that he is handling all these accounts.
bottom line, i am not sure thus did not give duplicate account on most of them, instead gave them not verified with a warning sign.

concerning ban, we do not do this here, not without a reason like spam, we have multiple fair punishments allowing this forum to stay friendly and fair.
At your service.

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9522
  • Last Active: Today at 08:35:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2021, 10:06:52 PM »

guy, first we need to shill, then take a deep breath, then remember we are not here to wage wars,
furthermore, the time i spent on investing nostoman and his network is enough to write a phd dissertation.
nostoman did suffer as i mentioned above, he lost his mod status and his moderation over multiple sections
he also got all the accounts that i know of labeled either duplicate or not verified.

if i can answer this question without hesitation then i would have no problem giving stricter punishment:

The question is:

Are all these accounts run by nostoman, or he is indeed employing his friends and family ?

I had KYC submissions from most of these accounts, and indeed the people submitting the KYC , holding a paper with their username and id , are all unique ....
which leads me to believe that somehow, nostoman is working or employing his friends and family ... but i am not sure
bottom line, i am not sure thus did not give duplicate account on most of them, instead gave them not verified with a warning sign.

concerning ban, we do not do this here, not without a reason like spam, we have multiple fair punishments allowing this forum to stay friendly and fair.

I have not spoken of any war. What I have said is that due to Nostoman's bad intentions, trying to scam $ 2,500 from a project, my reputation is not in a good place. I don't know if Nostoman employs Apple staff, I don't care either. To stop being a mod is not to suffer, it is only to lose privileges, and if Nostoman has lost those privileges it is due to his bad intentions.

And now answer me a question please: do you really think that when a BM comes and reads all this they will believe that Nostoman has his village here? when Nostoman didn't want to respond to @Abang Jago's evidence?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 10:22:08 PM by Freemind »
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • dev@
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2021, 10:27:13 PM »

The question is:

I have not spoken of any war. What I have said is that due to Nostoman's bad intentions, trying to scam $ 2,500 from a project, my reputation is not in a good place. I don't know if Nostoman employs Apple staff, I don't care either. To stop being a mod is not to suffer, it is only to lose privileges, and if Nostoman has lost those privileges it is due to his bad intentions.

But from what I see, it doesn't matter...
freemind
if he is accused of scam then the judges will decide not me
but as i stated above, i can not prove that these accounts are run by him
the best i can do is improve the "not verified" badge to make it more clear
At your service.

Offline Jokers

• Mythical
  • Activity: 7649
  • Last Active: Today at 02:17:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2021, 10:40:36 PM »

If mostly anyone can see no difference, then what is a difference? "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck". ???
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • dev@
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2021, 10:51:10 PM »

If mostly anyone can see no difference, then what is a difference? "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck". ???
agree
but the issue is that half of them submitted for KYC , and would have passed the kyc if i didn't decide to pause the entire process

now apply this logic anywhere ,
binance ? passed
coinbase ? passed

so i need to take a decision on assumption.
furthermore , the Not verified tag can offer same value as duplicate tag
and leaves the decision in the hand of the BM
At your service.

Offline Jokers

• Mythical
  • Activity: 7649
  • Last Active: Today at 02:17:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2021, 12:14:25 AM »
agree
but the issue is that half of them submitted for KYC , and would have passed the kyc if i didn't decide to pause the entire process

It is not a big surprise that KYC does not work as it could be expected. If those accounts behaved as regular users, there would be no questions from the very begining. But they behave as a "ducks". And that led to suspections, and only after that IP connections or blockchain connections were found as well. There is another one moment: there are tens of accounts with this problem mentioned in this topic, and only two of them came and started to try to deal with it. Statistics says it does not work that way usually. There is no as well topic in Bangali language where these accounts stormed about it (if they are not as good in English). If I would get such a problem I'd definitely first shared my disturbance with others. Is it statistically possible that all those tens of people are with the same calm temperament? I doubt. If all those accounts belonged to a different people there should be a storm topic of many pages where all of them would talk at once sharing their opinions on a common problem. I see "ducks". ???
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • dev@
    • View Profile

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2021, 12:57:23 AM »
agree

It is not a big surprise that KYC does not work as it could be expected. If those accounts behaved as regular users, there would be no questions from the very begining. But they behave as a "ducks". And that led to suspections, and only after that IP connections or blockchain connections were found as well. There is another one moment: there are tens of accounts with this problem mentioned in this topic, and only two of them came and started to try to deal with it. Statistics says it does not work that way usually. There is no as well topic in Bangali language where these accounts stormed about it (if they are not as good in English). If I would get such a problem I'd definitely first shared my disturbance with others. Is it statistically possible that all those tens of people are with the same calm temperament? I doubt. If all those accounts belonged to a different people there should be a storm topic of many pages where all of them would talk at once sharing their opinions on a common problem. I see "ducks". ???
i was just giving arguments and counterarguments
it is not my say here, judges decide
At your service.

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2021, 01:42:03 AM »
What I have said is that due to Nostoman's bad intentions, trying to scam $ 2,500 from a project, my reputation is not in a good place.
freemind
if he is accused of scam then the judges will decide not me

I've summoned a Judge for the scam accusation referenced by Freemind. I've personally seen enough evidence that Nostoman stepped over the line.
Hopefully the Judges can take this from here. That's why they were elected by the community to judge certain cases.
Ambassador and President is also aware, as this concerns him.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck". ???

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG