follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is polinate truly empowering creativity on the blockchain ?  (Read 5603 times)

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 17, 2023, 09:59:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Is polinate truly empowering creativity on the blockchain ?
« on: November 08, 2021, 10:55:41 AM »
Polinate is a crowdfunding platform designed to discover, launch and empower creatives globally in a permissionless way. They have powered so many creators already such as Ayesha Syeddah,  Jake James etc.

It has all started by few and genuine questions, which you might get known when interacting with the platform:

-Creatives had access to financing, even without a bank account?
-Fans could support creators and the causes they love?
-You could monetize your social relationships to be a patron for a project?
-Investors could earn money from creative projects before they launched?
-You could have been part of an artist’s journey before their careers took off?

Polinate is breaking all limit and make sure creators get funded by connecting creative projects, investors, fans and patrons. It's a backbone of a new global creator economy no matter your social status.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Is polinate truly empowering creativity on the blockchain ?
« on: November 08, 2021, 10:55:41 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Buppa

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 10:40:19 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Re: Is polinate truly empowering creativity on the blockchain ?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 12:01:20 PM »
Am surprised that a crowdfunding platform could have so much features like this,it great with it permissionless way and for it to empower creatives that means it will go along way in the crypto world and am sure they fund creatives for upcoming projects

Offline Albert Wood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 01:39:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 12:06:03 PM »
In as much as crowdfunding platforms are relatively fresh in the market, and are drawing much attention from elites and global investors. These platforms are also surrounded by many challenges I'm which one of them is most of these traditional crowdfunding platforms are permissioned with a lack of a clear plan to disqualify creators to display their idea or work. While these gatekeeping affair can help create a good name for crowdfunding platforms as dependable financing tools, it suggests listing some companies and disqualifying others, destroying the goal of providing an inclusive system.

Offline Albert Wood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 01:39:13 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2021, 12:19:52 PM »
In as much as crowdfunding platforms are relatively fresh in the market, and are drawing much attention from elites and global investors. These platforms are also surrounded by many challenges I'm which one of them is most of these traditional crowdfunding platforms are permissioned with a lack of a clear plan to disqualify creators to display their idea or work. While these gatekeeping affair can help create a good name for crowdfunding platforms as dependable financing tools, it suggests listing some companies and disqualifying others, destroying the goal of providing an inclusive system.
Buy hey! Here comes Polinate to eliminate that act and bring to the market a permissionless, decentralised, flexible and amazing platform with financial freedom. Project owners can now conviently raise funds for their projects and make it stand in any market condition.

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:39:04 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2021, 12:21:00 PM »
Am surprised that a crowdfunding platform could have so much features like this,it great with it permissionless way and for it to empower creatives that means it will go along way in the crypto world and am sure they fund creatives for upcoming projects
You know must people don't believe in this crowdfunding stuff but with the look of things because must of them don't do as promised but I can see that they can mention some of the project they have resurrect , that means it is assured platform to believe in and I can see they have experts and great advisors as well which will definitely makes the project grow very well.As for me it a yes platform and it sure they will perform and do great in the crypto space.

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2021, 12:42:27 PM »
Having a crowdfunding platform like this is amazing it gives the opportunity to a setup a standard cryptobased technology which will help many upcoming project raise up exceedingly and the interesting part is that there offerings will boost any interested project amazingly it good to check it out so you won't say I have a sugar-coated mouth. :D ;D

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2021, 01:12:32 PM »
Having a crowdfunding platform like this is amazing it gives the opportunity to a setup a standard cryptobased technology which will help many upcoming project raise up exceedingly and the interesting part is that there offerings will boost any interested project amazingly it good to check it out so you won't say I have a sugar-coated mouth. :D ;D
I can also say this is a huge opportunity not to miss and I can say boldly that this is one of the best post I have ever seen so far on altcoinstalk platform and the team have a hard-working workers and they are fully flexible,am sure most people don't really know about platforms like this, the way they help other projects to grow .

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2021, 01:12:32 PM »

Offline Ashton Gulper

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 07:26:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2021, 02:00:42 PM »
You know must people don't believe in this crowdfunding stuff but with the look of things because must of them don't do as promised but I can see that they can mention some of the project they have resurrect , that means it is assured platform to believe in and I can see they have experts and great advisors as well which will definitely makes the project grow very well.As for me it a yes platform and it sure they will perform and do great in the crypto space.
Project owners find it very hard to find support these days because they need trustworthy partners to help build and market their products. While Service providers are not inclined to trust unknown projects and always demand upfront fees. On the other hand, Projects don't want to pay upfront fees, as they don't have a guarantee about the quality of the service. This is what Polinate aims to remove as it's permissionless, it's decentralised, charges no commission, removes middlemen and intermediaries and so on. What a relief

Offline Jimoh Nadal

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: December 21, 2021, 03:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2021, 02:05:05 PM »
You can say that again home. I'm really impressed by the hardwork and creative ideas by the team and the CEO of Polinate. No wonder they are already in partnership with some notable companies and projects on the space. For me, Polinate is the best crowdfunding platform I will highly recommend to anyone in need of their numerous services.

Offline Kumari

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:36:03 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2021, 02:21:24 PM »
You can say that again home. I'm really impressed by the hardwork and creative ideas by the team and the CEO of Polinate. No wonder they are already in partnership with some notable companies and projects on the space. For me, Polinate is the best crowdfunding platform I will highly recommend to anyone in need of their numerous services.
So you mean you they are great and exhibit all this attributes,I think I will have to introduce it to my friend who is in need of a crowdfunding platform and I know he will definitely like it and I will have to check it out as well and see all the projects they have partnered with ,after doing that we are good to go.

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2021, 02:36:07 PM »
So you mean you they are great and exhibit all this attributes,I think I will have to introduce it to my friend who is in need of a crowdfunding platform and I know he will definitely like it and I will have to check it out as well and see all the projects they have partnered with ,after doing that we are good to go.
That's is why I said earlier that checking it out is one of the best option for everyone so you will see all their features and use cases  as well and am sure you will find out they have good and capable advisors in all aspects and they are expertise in there job,this platform is the best I could see and making your crypto based projects to be known will be wonderful it nice to tell your friends as you say earlier

Offline Rajesh

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:39:47 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2021, 03:08:34 PM »
That's true I can see they are  breaking all limit and they are giving there possible best that they raise funds for creators and making them to boom up in the crypto space,and they as well help investors, fans and patrons and I can as well say there is no discrimination in there selection. :D

Offline Rajesh

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:39:47 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2021, 03:14:28 PM »
I give it full support because it is one of the best crowdfunding platform I have ever know and it is designed to launch and empower creatives and this is one of the major work of a fundraising platform everyone can check it out am sure you will surely see the reasons am talking about and I can see they have a bullish token as well.

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2021, 03:26:21 PM »
Of course tell him about it without delay friend. I bet Polinate will help him empower his creative idea and help crowdfund it as well. With Polinate, there's no room for impossibilities. Polinate is built on the Ethereum-based Polygon framework, which is environment-friendly and will bring more flexibility to the network

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2021, 03:29:38 PM »
I give it full support because it is one of the best crowdfunding platform I have ever know and it is designed to launch and empower creatives and this is one of the major work of a fundraising platform everyone can check it out am sure you will surely see the reasons am talking about and I can see they have a bullish token as well.
Wow, I can see you know about it as well, am surprised too when it first started but I can now see where it heading to and as for their token it was speedily recognize by many exchange, I mean big exchanges because i learnt the token partnered with gateio , coingecko etc.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG