follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: send crypto from wallet by api  (Read 7432 times)

Offline mr2c2r

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 05, 2022, 10:41:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter First Post
send crypto from wallet by api
« on: December 05, 2022, 10:18:30 PM »
Hello
I want to send my cryptocurrency with api from a wallet like exodus
I have little knowledge of blockchain programming so I don't know where to start
In the first stage, the intention is to send USDT and TRX in the TRX network by api.
Currently, my cryptocurrency is in a wallet that has its private key and recovery phrase available to me
Is there a way to do this?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

send crypto from wallet by api
« on: December 05, 2022, 10:18:30 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline ZebraSnake

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 27, 2023, 03:34:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter First Post
Re: send crypto from wallet by api
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 10:04:54 AM »
Hi!

If you need to automate payments from some Internet project, so that payments are sent at the request of users or the administrator of this project/site, you can use a ready-made payment solution Zebrascript.

This is not actually a wallet, but a software written in PHP, which is hosted on your server. You have to specify your wallet data, which is necessary to receive or send money. In particular, to send tokens in TRX network you will need xPriv from your wallet. And when payment requests come to Zebrascript via API from your project, transactions are created and sent to the blockchain. At the same time information about the payment status is sent back to the site/project by callbacks.

In case if the programming knowledge is not enough to integrate your project by API, we can do everything ourselves; now this service costs $100 one-time fee.
Zebrascript costs $60 fixed monthly fee which is independent of turnover.

In the first stage, the intention is to send USDT and TRX in the TRX network by api.

Now there is support for USDT and TRX, as well as many other payments and cryptocurrencies. And when at later stages you need something else, you won't need to code something, it is enough to set up new payment methods in admin panel.

If you need to make payments by list, for example, a couple times a month, uploading a list/file in the interface with information about wallets and amounts to be sent, then this functionality is already planned and if there is already a real need in it - then we can move it to the beginning of feature list. And to use Zebrascript in this mode no integration with the project will be required, everything will be done through the admin panel.

We will be glad if this solution fits your needs.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG