follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Eth hold or Trade?  (Read 78862 times)

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:30:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Eth hold or Trade?
« Reply #270 on: March 01, 2024, 11:58:54 PM »
Many are waiting for the Bitcoin ETF to be legalized because if the ETF is legalized, the price of Ethereum is likely to rise. But those who are regular investors may not miss these times to invest. Maybe they are not investing much before the ETF is approved but they are investing some money in this platform and if the ETF is approved then they will invest more money in Ethereum.
You may probably mean ETH ETF. Because Bitcoin ETH has been approved. So, it is about ETH ETF.
The increase in ETH has actually been quite significant in the past few days, following the increase in Bitcoin which has also been quite significant. Well, if you compare it with the altcoins hype, this may be nothing because usually the hype of altcoins can really increase tens to hundreds of percent. different from top altcoins. However, the next difference that makes top altcoins like ETH more valuable compared to those hype coins is that ETH can survive and always develop from year to year. As for hype coins, they will usually become a shit coins in the end, not waiting for long.
So just be patient if we are holding ETH,  I'm sure that in the next altcoin season, ETH will also soar high.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #270 on: March 01, 2024, 11:58:54 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2472
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:33:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #271 on: March 02, 2024, 04:51:28 PM »
Many are waiting for the Bitcoin ETF to be legalized because if the ETF is legalized, the price of Ethereum is likely to rise. But those who are regular investors may not miss these times to invest. Maybe they are not investing much before the ETF is approved but they are investing some money in this platform and if the ETF is approved then they will invest more money in Ethereum.
You may probably mean ETH ETF. Because Bitcoin ETH has been approved. So, it is about ETH ETF.
The increase in ETH has actually been quite significant in the past few days, following the increase in Bitcoin which has also been quite significant. Well, if you compare it with the altcoins hype, this may be nothing because usually the hype of altcoins can really increase tens to hundreds of percent. different from top altcoins. However, the next difference that makes top altcoins like ETH more valuable compared to those hype coins is that ETH can survive and always develop from year to year. As for hype coins, they will usually become a shit coins in the end, not waiting for long.
So just be patient if we are holding ETH,  I'm sure that in the next altcoin season, ETH will also soar high.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are very safe to hold. we can hold it by staking on binance. Ethereum is a very popular altcoin. I suggest don't buy coins that are just hype at the start, if you only invest short term it's not too risky. but for the long term choose safe coins like bitcoin ethereum, maybe you can also hold BNB.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1768
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:45:41 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #272 on: March 03, 2024, 11:45:29 AM »

Bitcoin and Ethereum are very safe to hold. we can hold it by staking on binance. Ethereum is a very popular altcoin. I suggest don't buy coins that are just hype at the start, if you only invest short term it's not too risky. but for the long term choose safe coins like bitcoin ethereum, maybe you can also hold BNB.

My biggest investment is bitcoin, and the second is ethereum. I don't like buying coins because of the hype. To be honest, I'm not someone who takes too much risk in investing because I don't have much time to join it.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1991
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 06:23:17 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #273 on: March 03, 2024, 02:55:49 PM »

Bitcoin and Ethereum will indeed be very safe to store, but the question is where do you store these two assets? because hackers will have the opportunity to get into your wallet even though you have stored it well, many things happen like that and up to now we are still confused about where the hacker has access to your personal wallet.

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #274 on: March 03, 2024, 11:27:43 PM »
I have no idia.Who is best trading or Hold.
Of course it is best to keep, but may vary from person to person. I have an Ethereum investment but for a long time until the new ATH is made in the market. Trading may make some profit temporarily but most of the time you have to be in loss. Trading can be suitable for those who can technically analyze the market and follow all the trading strategies because I can't do technical analysis and I don't know all the trading strategies so I can't get profit by trading. But I have an Ethereum investment if the new ATH made in the market goes to my fixed price then of course I will sell and wait for the next dumping. If the market starts dumping I will definitely buy Ethereum again and wait for the pumping market.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #275 on: March 03, 2024, 11:31:26 PM »
Agree. These coins are called as the king and queen of crypto coins. They have the most important roles in the crypto industry. Without these coins, other coins may not survive are may be not created. There are many coins created in Ethereum network, they also use the smartcontract of Ethereum. For Bitcoin, it is the mother of crypto coins, they have the most pairs in crypto trading. So, holding these coins are no doubt very safe.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1221
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 09:16:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #276 on: March 05, 2024, 10:15:21 AM »
My biggest investment is bitcoin, and the second is ethereum. I don't like buying coins because of the hype. To be honest, I'm not someone who takes too much risk in investing because I don't have much time to join it.
I do the same, only not because of the hype and so on, but because of the fact that you can make good money without doing anything (especially). Trading takes quite a lot of time and nerves. + The potential risk of losing absolutely everything is much higher. Than buying and storing (up to the desired) selling points of the asset. For that matter, everyone has to (individually) decide what is personally right for them. And what % of income for x-period should be received. Without listening to outsiders users. 

P.S. When buying/selling - make your own decisions. Not shifting responsibility to others!  8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #276 on: March 05, 2024, 10:15:21 AM »

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1058
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:01:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #277 on: March 10, 2024, 12:02:46 PM »
who will trade Ethereum now seeing how flawless its  moving? nearing 4k now and there are many speculation that like bitcoin ethereum will break its ATH before halving as the ETH ETF is near to be approved?
I will keep my ETH till this whole year and up to the middle of 2025 to see how it will go further and may give me what I am seeking for long now, i missed the Altcoin season of 2018 and i will never let this one go without me making more profit.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1768
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:45:41 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #278 on: March 10, 2024, 12:29:52 PM »
who will trade Ethereum now seeing how flawless its  moving? nearing 4k now and there are many speculation that like bitcoin ethereum will break its ATH before halving as the ETH ETF is near to be approved?
I will keep my ETH till this whole year and up to the middle of 2025 to see how it will go further and may give me what I am seeking for long now, i missed the Altcoin season of 2018 and i will never let this one go without me making more profit.

I also do the same thing, I will my bitcoin and ethereum until next year. Because I also believe bitcoin and ethereum will reach ATH next year. Maybe after the Biycoin halving I will focus on trading, because currently I am still busy with several matters.

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:39 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #279 on: March 10, 2024, 02:10:33 PM »
I have no idia.Who is best trading or Hold.
If you are not experienced in trading then definitely holding is best for you Also Ethereum will bring more success in holding this season as we know Ethereum ETF is going to be approved in May If Ethereum ETF is approved in May the price will go up as we Bitcoin Spot ETF  Seen in approval. I have a ethereum but I left my ethereum holding now I don't feel the need to sell and I'm not trading with my ethereum either. I am waiting for the bull market to sell my Ethereum when new ATH is created in the market.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1448
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 04:39:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #280 on: March 10, 2024, 02:13:57 PM »

Yes, that's right, ETH and Bitcoin can provide multiple profits until the middle of next year, hopefully my finances will remain stable so that my ETH and BTC can provide profits that match my target

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1991
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 06:23:17 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #281 on: March 10, 2024, 07:47:53 PM »
Yes, that's right, ETH and Bitcoin can provide multiple profits until the middle of next year, hopefully my finances will remain stable so that my ETH and BTC can provide profits that match my target
If you have money income in the real world then I suggest you keep your economy stable by not buying things that you think are not important and not really needed, so that your financial condition will remain stable. Make Bitcoin and Ethereum a place to store very profitable assets and never open your wallet as long as you can.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1076
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 08:03:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #282 on: March 10, 2024, 07:56:52 PM »
The price of Ethereum continues to rise, if you ask who will trade Ethereum now the answer is relative because individual needs vary, some need Ethereum only for transaction fees, some are only for making transactions and some are already sure that Ethereum can reach a price of $5000.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1073
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:56:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #283 on: March 10, 2024, 10:20:49 PM »

You are right that Bitcoin and Ethereum are safe coins to invest in and hold, but the idea of storing your assets on the Binance exchange (being a CEX) is not a great idea at all. If you want to hold your coins safely without any third party involved or with regulations, then you should learn to hold your asset in a self-custodial wallet. Staking your coins on CEX will not provide any significant profit, and as a matter of fact, you are also putting your fund at risk just for a little interest that will be added to your staked coins. The risk of staking coins on CEX is higher than the rewards you get. 

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 969
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 05:28:16 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #284 on: March 11, 2024, 11:36:10 PM »
You are right that Bitcoin and Ethereum are safe coins to invest in and hold, but the idea of storing your assets on the Binance exchange (being a CEX) is not a great idea at all. If you want to hold your coins safely without any third party involved or with regulations, then you should learn to hold your asset in a self-custodial wallet. Staking your coins on CEX will not provide any significant profit, and as a matter of fact, you are also putting your fund at risk just for a little interest that will be added to your staked coins. The risk of staking coins on CEX is higher than the rewards you get.
To be honest, between the two coins you mentioned, I prefer and believe in Bitcoin because there are many advantages that Bitcoin has over Ethereum, one of which is that the total supply that Bitcoin has is more limited than Ethereum which has an unlimited supply, so if you know the laws of economics, Ethereum will very risky if used for investment.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG