follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Eth hold or Trade?  (Read 78610 times)

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Eth hold or Trade?
« Reply #285 on: March 12, 2024, 07:58:05 AM »
You are right that Bitcoin and Ethereum are safe coins to invest in and hold, but the idea of storing your assets on the Binance exchange (being a CEX) is not a great idea at all. If you want to hold your coins safely without any third party involved or with regulations, then you should learn to hold your asset in a self-custodial wallet. Staking your coins on CEX will not provide any significant profit, and as a matter of fact, you are also putting your fund at risk just for a little interest that will be added to your staked coins. The risk of staking coins on CEX is higher than the rewards you get.
To be honest, between the two coins you mentioned, I prefer and believe in Bitcoin because there are many advantages that Bitcoin has over Ethereum, one of which is that the total supply that Bitcoin has is more limited than Ethereum which has an unlimited supply, so if you know the laws of economics, Ethereum will very risky if used for investment.

Of course if you compare the two coins between bitcoin and ethereum, bitcoin is better. but we have to see that the price of ethereum always follows the price of bitcoin, so there's no need to compare it, it's better to have both, both bitcoin and ethereum.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #285 on: March 12, 2024, 07:58:05 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #286 on: March 13, 2024, 10:02:29 AM »
Of course if you compare the two coins between bitcoin and ethereum, bitcoin is better. but we have to see that the price of ethereum always follows the price of bitcoin, so there's no need to compare it, it's better to have both, both bitcoin and ethereum.
Yes, you are right because when you have both and are increasing the prices of all of them it will give you a lot of profit, but if you only focus on one cryptocurrency coin then you will not be able to get maximum profits.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #287 on: March 13, 2024, 03:02:30 PM »
Yes, you are right because when you have both and are increasing the prices of all of them it will give you a lot of profit, but if you only focus on one cryptocurrency coin then you will not be able to get maximum profits.

I agree with the opinions above, we should not need to compare bitcoin and ethereum, have both and diversify by increasing the number of other coins to increase the chances of profit by doing research before buying

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 968
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #288 on: March 13, 2024, 10:31:38 PM »
I agree with the opinions above, we should not need to compare bitcoin and ethereum, have both and diversify by increasing the number of other coins to increase the chances of profit by doing research before buying
Yes, diversifying is much better than comparing, but I'm more in Bitcoin than Ethereum, maybe that's only about 5% of those coins.

Remember that when the price of Bitcoin rises, Ethereum will follow suit, but both coins are now very expensive so it will be difficult to own 1 of them.

How do futures trade? It can be profitable more quickly but the risk of loss will be equal to the return.

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1448
  • Last Active: Today at 04:39:09 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #289 on: March 15, 2024, 10:52:07 PM »
Yes, diversifying is much better than comparing, but I'm more in Bitcoin than Ethereum, maybe that's only about 5% of those coins.

Remember that when the price of Bitcoin rises, Ethereum will follow suit, but both coins are now very expensive so it will be difficult to own 1 of them.

How do futures trade? It can be profitable more quickly but the risk of loss will be equal to the return.

In fact, losses can be minimized, if we trade in winter I think we will get a little profit, different from now, it can provide significant profits if we are patient and carefully look at the market,
Regarding expensive BTC and ETH, you can actually buy the solution in installments, and save when you reach maturity, then take the action of selling or holding, with the existing consequences.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:33 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #290 on: March 15, 2024, 11:20:56 PM »
It is no problem to compare Bitcoin and Ethereum. But we must understand that each of them has own advantage. For the long term holding, both Bitcoin and Ethereum are good coins. But for trading, I think Ethereum is better because it has a higher volatility. Altcoins mostly have a better volatility. That's why they are good for trading purposes.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #291 on: March 17, 2024, 10:45:05 PM »
I have no idia.Who is best trading or Hold.
Always holding is best because not everyone can trade but everyone knows how to trade but many times due to high volatility of the market many people suffer in their trading. During this bull season I had some coins that I was holding I started trading with all those coins I couldn't increase my money by trading at one time as a result I found that if I had held those coins my holding in this bull was much higher. Get profit which is more than 4 times this season. This is why I have found that holding is not always the best trading. This is my personal experience but trading can be very easy for those who have experience in trading and can earn money from trading but not at all for me.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #291 on: March 17, 2024, 10:45:05 PM »

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #292 on: March 18, 2024, 03:17:37 PM »
I have no idia.Who is best trading or Hold.
Always holding is best because not everyone can trade but everyone knows how to trade but many times due to high volatility of the market many people suffer in their trading. During this bull season I had some coins that I was holding I started trading with all those coins I couldn't increase my money by trading at one time as a result I found that if I had held those coins my holding in this bull was much higher. Get profit which is more than 4 times this season. This is why I have found that holding is not always the best trading. This is my personal experience but trading can be very easy for those who have experience in trading and can earn money from trading but not at all for me.

For a professional trader, trading is the best way to make a profit. But for those who lack experience, knowledge and skills in trading, they choose to become a holder. This is also a pretty good way. because we can invest in our own way to make a profit.

Offline MRY

• Activity: 248
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #293 on: March 19, 2024, 03:13:17 PM »
For a professional trader, trading is the best way to make a profit. But for those who lack experience, knowledge and skills in trading, they choose to become a holder. This is also a pretty good way. because we can invest in our own way to make a profit.
Asset holders in the world of trading have very little risk because they don't trade every day and only do it when they have free time. In this way it can also be the right choice for saving for the long term and only in Bitcoin which I think is very suitable for long term investment.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #294 on: March 19, 2024, 06:03:56 PM »
Asset holders in the world of trading have very little risk because they don't trade every day and only do it when they have free time. In this way it can also be the right choice for saving for the long term and only in Bitcoin which I think is very suitable for long term investment.

I agree with you, bitcoin is my priority for long term holding, and ethereum is my second choice. Hold is the safest way, because as you said we don't have to trade every day because for me personally it is very risky because sometimes I lack focus due to being busy in the real world.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 856
  • Last Active: Today at 04:55:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #295 on: March 20, 2024, 06:28:40 AM »
You are right that Bitcoin and Ethereum are safe coins to invest in and hold, but the idea of storing your assets on the Binance exchange (being a CEX) is not a great idea at all. If you want to hold your coins safely without any third party involved or with regulations, then you should learn to hold your asset in a self-custodial wallet. Staking your coins on CEX will not provide any significant profit, and as a matter of fact, you are also putting your fund at risk just for a little interest that will be added to your staked coins. The risk of staking coins on CEX is higher than the rewards you get.
To be honest, between the two coins you mentioned, I prefer and believe in Bitcoin because there are many advantages that Bitcoin has over Ethereum, one of which is that the total supply that Bitcoin has is more limited than Ethereum which has an unlimited supply, so if you know the laws of economics, Ethereum will very risky if used for investment.

As a result of Bitcoin price changes, we see Ethereum market price changes, Ethereum market is completely dependent on Bitcoin. The price of Ethereum changes just as the price of Bitcoin changes. Now the key is whether Ethereum is good for investing or trading. Ethereum platform has the problem of extra transaction fees, if a large amount of money is transacted, but the amount of transaction fee will be more than the profit, we have to choose a matter where we don't need to transfer extra. 
By keeping a large amount of money in any exchange account, we can trade Ethereum coins in addition to investment if we want. In this case, we do not need additional transaction fees for trading.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #296 on: March 20, 2024, 02:03:21 PM »

As a result of Bitcoin price changes, we see Ethereum market price changes, Ethereum market is completely dependent on Bitcoin. The price of Ethereum changes just as the price of Bitcoin changes. Now the key is whether Ethereum is good for investing or trading. Ethereum platform has the problem of extra transaction fees, if a large amount of money is transacted, but the amount of transaction fee will be more than the profit, we have to choose a matter where we don't need to transfer extra. 
By keeping a large amount of money in any exchange account, we can trade Ethereum coins in addition to investment if we want. In this case, we do not need additional transaction fees for trading.

Yes, by storing a certain amount of ethereum on the exchange, we don't need additional transaction fees for trading. but currently ethereum is experiencing a correction like bitcoin, currently I haven't done any trading, just buying and holding bitcoin and ethereum.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1220
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 11:58:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #297 on: March 21, 2024, 10:10:54 AM »
But in order to hold this or that asset, there must be an understanding. As a minimum, and as a maximum they should set goals and strictly adhere to them. + if you are new to the market, it will be many times more difficult as there will be no understanding of what to do in different market events. It's so simple, but for some reason, most people end up losing money. It's not my idea, it's market statistics.

P.S. If you decide to hold for the long term, stick strictly to your strategy without deviating from the plan.  ???
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #298 on: March 22, 2024, 04:57:27 PM »
But in order to hold this or that asset, there must be an understanding. As a minimum, and as a maximum they should set goals and strictly adhere to them. + if you are new to the market, it will be many times more difficult as there will be no understanding of what to do in different market events. It's so simple, but for some reason, most people end up losing money. It's not my idea, it's market statistics.

P.S. If you decide to hold for the long term, stick strictly to your strategy without deviating from the plan.  ???
As you said, if you want to enter an exchange you should first learn good and correct trading methods, Ethereum has very good price movements for long term investment, so when you want to buy and hold Ethereum for a long time then that is the right choice smart because you don't need to waste time looking for other investment places.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2349
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 04:29:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #299 on: March 22, 2024, 05:10:02 PM »
Sometimes we are often confused about choosing between trading or just holding, and this often happens to novice traders. For people who are experienced, it will be easy for them to make a choice, for me personally it's simple.  If we are sure that the coin we are holding has good potential, then just hold it for a few months until it reaches the price we want.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG