follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Eth hold or Trade?  (Read 78835 times)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2472
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:33:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Eth hold or Trade?
« Reply #330 on: March 30, 2024, 03:01:44 AM »
Many people prefer HODL 'hold on your dear life' Ethereum for a longrun, because of its potentials In the cryptocurrency world.
People prefer to hold because Ethereum is trusted coins. It is always the number 1 of altcoins, there is no other altcoins to compete with Ethereum. This coin already has a very big role in crypto industry with its smart contract, it already triggers to launch many projects regularly in crypto world. Ethereum is also used for many purposes, that's why its market caps remains very high and it is difficult to overtake by other altcoins.

Currently ethereum is the number one altcoin, because it is very popular with its smart contracts, we don't know in the next 3 or 3 years whether it will still be the same or replaced by Solana and BNB. Because the Hugh Gas Fee problem from ethereum has not been resolved until now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #330 on: March 30, 2024, 03:01:44 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #331 on: March 30, 2024, 09:30:30 AM »

People prefer to hold because Ethereum is trusted coins. It is always the number 1 of altcoins, there is no other altcoins to compete with Ethereum. This coin already has a very big role in crypto industry with its smart contract, it already triggers to launch many projects regularly in crypto world. Ethereum is also used for many purposes, that's why its market caps remains very high and it is difficult to overtake by other altcoins.

Maybe in the next 3 years, ethereum will still be ranked second in the CMC, because at that time it was still bearish season. If you ask in 4 or 5 years, it is possible that Solana will replace ethereum at number 2, that's just my prediction,

Currently ethereum is the number one altcoin, because it is very popular with its smart contracts, we don't know in the next 3 or 3 years whether it will still be the same or replaced by Solana and BNB. Because the Hugh Gas Fee problem from ethereum has not been resolved until now.
[/quote]

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 859
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 08:29:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #332 on: March 30, 2024, 01:49:11 PM »
Many people prefer HODL 'hold on your dear life' Ethereum for a longrun, because of its potentials In the cryptocurrency world.

Bitcoin is one of the most popular and trusted coins among all cryptocurrencies and Ethereum is currently second in popularity. Bitcoin is as reliable for investing as Ethereum is for investing. Just like there is not much volatility in the Bitcoin market, there is not much volatility in the Ethereum market. The Ethereum market changes in proportion to the way the Bitcoin market changes, so if someone is planning to invest in other ALT coins along with Bitcoin, then Ethereum is the right choice for him. Just as an investor can invest in Ethereum, an investor can also trade in Ethereum coins if he wants to because both investing and trading in Ethereum are profitable if done right.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 08:00:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #333 on: March 31, 2024, 01:48:52 PM »
Bitcoin is one of the most popular and trusted coins among all cryptocurrencies and Ethereum is currently second in popularity. Bitcoin is as reliable for investing as Ethereum is for investing. Just like there is not much volatility in the Bitcoin market, there is not much volatility in the Ethereum market. The Ethereum market changes in proportion to the way the Bitcoin market changes, so if someone is planning to invest in other ALT coins along with Bitcoin, then Ethereum is the right choice for him. Just as an investor can invest in Ethereum, an investor can also trade in Ethereum coins if he wants to because both investing and trading in Ethereum are profitable if done right.
Of course Ethereum investment is very profitable. I made 1 Ethereum investments in 2024 when the price of Ethereum was between $2000 and $2200. Currently I have got a lot of success in my investment. I have always believed that Ethereum is a very reliable investment. Just as we trust and invest in Bitcoin with utmost confidence, we can trust and invest in Ethereum with utmost confidence. Investing in other coins seems too risky to me, but investing in Ethereum doesn't seem risky to me. I plan to hold my Ethereum until the next bull market. I hope to get the maximum return from my Ethereum by holding until the next bull market.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2472
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:33:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #334 on: March 31, 2024, 05:08:17 PM »
Of course Ethereum investment is very profitable. I made 1 Ethereum investments in 2024 when the price of Ethereum was between $2000 and $2200. Currently I have got a lot of success in my investment. I have always believed that Ethereum is a very reliable investment. Just as we trust and invest in Bitcoin with utmost confidence, we can trust and invest in Ethereum with utmost confidence. Investing in other coins seems too risky to me, but investing in Ethereum doesn't seem risky to me. I plan to hold my Ethereum until the next bull market. I hope to get the maximum return from my Ethereum by holding until the next bull market.
Yes, you should hold ethereum until the market is bullish, because you have bought it at $2k, it is very good to hold until ethereum can reach the top ATH, possibly this will happen at the beginning of next year. I'm still waiting for the price of ethereum to go down, to buy more ethereum

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1076
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 08:03:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #335 on: March 31, 2024, 07:36:40 PM »
The point is that if we only want to benefit from a bullish market, do that, but if we are sure about the future of the coins we have, then don't check too often because it will make us provoked to sell them.
I am implementing this system now, I started from the Solana network maybe later I will implement it also on the Ethereum network
For the future of coins, I prefer Bitcoin to be kept for a very long time, while for coins like Solana and Ethereum, I prefer to trade daily or monthly, because both have uncertain price movements, so for me it is very dangerous when used as a future savings asset.
Yes.
Everyone has their own opinion To hold in the long run, I think it's the same Bitcoin also has an uncertain price.
The reason why I chose ETH or Solana, first is because the price is still relatively affordable and to get a bigger profit.
I'm not good at math but for me to get profit in bitcoin it must wait for Bitcoin to rise to thousands of dollars because it is impossible to buy one Bitcoin.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 08:00:15 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #336 on: March 31, 2024, 11:57:24 PM »
Yes, you should hold ethereum until the market is bullish, because you have bought it at $2k, it is very good to hold until ethereum can reach the top ATH, possibly this will happen at the beginning of next year. I'm still waiting for the price of ethereum to go down, to buy more ethereum
Bitcoin's bullish halving is likely to begin later this year. If the bull market starts this year then the Ethereum bullish I think will start this year also since the spot ETF approval of Ethereum will be in May so the price may go up a lot in May. If you haven't bought yet, try to buy because you may not get the chance to buy when the ETF is approved. I will hold my Ethereum until I get the maximum return on my investment.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #336 on: March 31, 2024, 11:57:24 PM »

Offline erus

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 04:11:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #337 on: April 02, 2024, 03:10:36 AM »
I will hold my Ethereum until I get the maximum return on my investment.
Even if I have to hold Ethereum, it seems like I have also experienced a change in principle because maybe I have to buy Ethereum first for HodL. I don't have many Ethereum coins and only a few decimals under 0.01 ETH.
I seem to be following the principles of various members in this post and I'm sure that maybe later BullRun can be seen and taken advantage of. Deal, I now HODL for Etheruem.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 02:55:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #338 on: April 03, 2024, 02:52:41 PM »

Even if I have to hold Ethereum, it seems like I have also experienced a change in principle because maybe I have to buy Ethereum first for HodL. I don't have many Ethereum coins and only a few decimals under 0.01 ETH.
I seem to be following the principles of various members in this post and I'm sure that maybe later BullRun can be seen and taken advantage of. Deal, I now HODL for Etheruem.

I also hold ethereum and sometimes when the market is good I trade. I don't have much ethereum either, just enough because my capital is not large. I differentiated in several potential coins such as bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and Solana

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #339 on: April 04, 2024, 06:05:25 AM »
I also hold ethereum and sometimes when the market is good I trade. I don't have much ethereum either, just enough because my capital is not large. I differentiated in several potential coins such as bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and Solana
When we don't have a lot of capital, what we have to do is divide it well, we can't follow all coin price movements. Doing daily trading is also very difficult to do, I prefer to suggest long-term trading.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1076
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 08:03:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #340 on: April 05, 2024, 06:49:01 PM »
When we don't have a lot of capital, what we have to do is divide it well, we can't follow all coin price movements. Doing daily trading is also very difficult to do, I prefer to suggest long-term trading.
Actually, trading capital of $10 is already possible but to get profit you have to wait for the coin you buy to rise by 10% or more, if I myself choose to trade on a platform that does not yet have native tokens because maybe in the future there will be airdrops for its users.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1448
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 04:39:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #341 on: April 05, 2024, 11:11:13 PM »
Actually, trading capital of $10 is already possible but to get profit you have to wait for the coin you buy to rise by 10% or more, if I myself choose to trade on a platform that does not yet have native tokens because maybe in the future there will be airdrops for its users.

What exchange do you use? this is called double profit if  are lucky, today you can get profit from trading, the day after tomorrow you can get free coins from the exchange, a good idea would you like to share with me

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1991
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 06:23:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #342 on: April 06, 2024, 03:58:38 PM »

What exchange do you use? this is called double profit if  are lucky, today you can get profit from trading, the day after tomorrow you can get free coins from the exchange, a good idea would you like to share with me
Usually you can find these exchange places when there are certain events, such as what happens at Bybit Exchange which often holds events like that, so you really have to take advantage of several events to keep making a profit.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2349
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 04:29:24 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #343 on: April 06, 2024, 06:39:11 PM »
~
~

Usually you can find these exchange places when there are certain events, such as what happens at Bybit Exchange which often holds events like that, so you really have to take advantage of several events to keep making a profit.
This is true, usually when we trade and get Airdrop tokens it happens on new platforms.  or on exchanges that are holding events, so we really have to monitor social media that is often used, who knows, maybe they might make an announcement about an Airdrop event from a new platform or on an exchange.

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1115
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #344 on: April 06, 2024, 11:11:51 PM »
As it is I will not advise anyone to trade with Ethereum but to Hodle till further notice because the network is congested and the transaction fee is very high so if you are trading with now you won't make profit and every businessman or investor need profit so if you have Ethereum then be holding it until the fee comes down very low then you can continue your trading.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG