follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Eos price against US dollars  (Read 10643 times)

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Eos price against US dollars
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2024, 08:51:05 PM »
somewhat in 2021 i think rumor spreads that Larimer is coming back and something like Antelope was created, I'm not even sure what that is but seem positive progress for EOS but nothing after it.
Dan never left EOS before 2023, Dan only left the position of CTO in BlockOne and focused on developing DAO solutions Eden and Fractally on EOS. Initially, Mandel was proposed to replace EOSIO, then Mandel was renamed Antelope and has developed quite well under the guidance of ENF in the past 2 years. Currently I don't know where Dan is and what he is doing. The EOS community is no longer dependent on Dan.

RAM becomes an interesting story in the EOS ecosystem, you can refer to the topic:
Does RAM scarcity support EOS price?

If we look at the chart from the very beginning, we can observe a tendency for the maximum price of a coin to decrease by almost 2 times at the last market pump, yes, the project is developing and this is not bad, but with the price of the coin they are not doing very well.
But I will note one very important point: even if the trend of lowering the maximum continues in approximately the same range, then buying a coin now you can safely count on a 1500% profit, but if they still manage to provide something unrealistically cool, then breaking the 2018 maximum You can earn much more in a year. Still, the EOS coin can and should be considered for investment and allocating part of your portfolio to it.
Yeah, I follow the news but decide to invest only when I get a clear signal from the price chart. At this time, EOS is not showing me a clear break, so I will continue to watch and wait. If another token shows good signs before EOS, EOS probably won't be in my portfolio for the 2024 cycle.

We saw some major altcoins that didn't pump in the last bull run and one of them was EOS. I think it makes more sense to say goodbye to some of the old major cryptocurrencies like XRP, EOS, LTC and XLM and buy the trending Defi, Web 3.0 or P2E coins. I almost think EOS will never reach the ATH level again. I think it's always good to say goodbye to old friends and keep a close eye on the changes in the market.
I also agree with this point of view, the market is growing and we have many new projects with better solutions, bigger budgets, and more famous investors. I simply like technology and new things happening on EOS, so if I invest in this dino-coin, no more than 5% will go to EOS 😅
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: Eos price against US dollars
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2024, 08:51:05 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG