follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Opt for the safest exchange?  (Read 650 times)

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 984
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:45:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: Opt for the safest exchange?
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2024, 08:46:36 PM »
My choice is Binance: I think a lot of the majority of cryptos have a Binance account to trade there because it's one of the top exchanges now.

Have created a Phemex account but never traded there on this exchange anyway did not complete KYC.

Coinstore. New to it now, probably an exchange with low volume levels.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2024, 08:46:36 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1767
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:44:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2024, 09:28:54 PM »
I have used many centralized and decentralized exchanges, and I believe that Binance is the best in terms of reliability, liquidity, and daily exchange volume, but of course there are many other good exchanges that are not much less than Binance.

It is better to have several accounts on several exchanges and not put all your money in one place. Currently, I work on more than one exchange, such as OKX, Kucoin, and CoinEx. I also have accounts on some other small exchanges that I use sometimes when necessary.

Offline emmybd

• Activity: 254
  • Last Active: Today at 10:56:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2024, 10:30:45 AM »
I have been using binance for quite a long time and it has been dominating as one of the leading exchanges. I believe most of the traders first choice is binance because of its easy user interface. I have also been using kucoin and it is also good.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 727
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:18:02 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2024, 03:52:29 PM »
There is a full list that can be found on the popular crypto site, I am a user of Phemex, Binance and Coinstore exchanges, no errors so far. Which is your choice?
When choosing the safest exchange, of course, the exchange with the most users and trading volume, which is Binance. I am not familiar with the other exchanges mentioned above, and I do not see them on the top list of best exchanges. It is uncommon for an exchange to scam us since it is difficult to create this platform, and they should prioritize the protection of their consumers' assets or risk losing them.

Offline Findingnemo

• Activity: 839
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 09:29:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Search Karma
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2024, 05:55:43 PM »
There is a full list that can be found on the popular crypto site, I am a user of Phemex, Binance and Coinstore exchanges, no errors so far. Which is your choice?

Binance and Kucoin are considerably the safest exchange in my opinion, there are hundred other which I am not using at all cause I stopped trading activities a long back.

Whoever choosing their exchange should be aware of the fees structure, withdrawal fee and trading pairs.

Is this thread created towards shilling two unknown exchanges?

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1003
  • Last Active: Today at 01:15:44 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2024, 09:04:55 PM »
To be fair, staying put at Binance has helped me avoid so many troubles in my time. I understand that people could consider going into other exchanges for many many reasons, but I do not see that as a good deal for me. I personally believe that the best we have right now is just getting to the safest one and staying there. There is of course no guarantee that Binance is %100 safe, but by the looks of it, its the safest. It had all the troubles that other exchanges had, like getting tens of millions of dollars stolen, but they managed to keep it going, whereas other exchanges just bankrupted and closed. This is why Binance is the one I will keep using forever as long as they stay.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1121
  • Last Active: Today at 01:51:13 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2024, 09:29:11 AM »
To be fair, staying put at Binance has helped me avoid so many troubles in my time. I understand that people could consider going into other exchanges for many many reasons, but I do not see that as a good deal for me. I personally believe that the best we have right now is just getting to the safest one and staying there. There is of course no guarantee that Binance is %100 safe, but by the looks of it, its the safest. It had all the troubles that other exchanges had, like getting tens of millions of dollars stolen, but they managed to keep it going, whereas other exchanges just bankrupted and closed. This is why Binance is the one I will keep using forever as long as they stay.
Actually not your key is not your coin, but Binance is more secure exchange market for saving our assets and that exchange have been long term operation without get any problem yet although have changed with their CEO. But for long term trading or holding assets hold in own wallet is better than exchange wallet because to avoid with bad speculation in the future how second top standings exchange like FTX got scam.
I know Binance is most trusted exchange but can't guarantee yet until how long that exchange make our assets keep secure, many top exchange before have been collapse and not good ideas holding assets for long term in exchange.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2024, 09:29:11 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG