follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Cosmos (ATOM) & Avalanche (AVAX)  (Read 11133 times)

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
Re: Cosmos (ATOM) & Avalanche (AVAX)
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2024, 07:48:22 AM »

I already participated in the Stride airdrop where you just need to liquid stake your TIA tokens there. Liquid stake your TIA to get stTIA tokens, hold it and you will get free daily STRD tokens. :D If you still have TIA then at least try to participate in that one if you want to :)
I currently prefer Atom coin as most projects focus on it. I also hold the majority of these coins. Regarding TIA, I made a mistake when I sold the asset at $2 and now regret it, missing out on the airdrops for this coin. I also participate in the airdrop for Stride, although the amount is small.
We all make mistakes don't worry. I also made one in the past, and I learned from it already.

With the recent events that are happening with TIA, it already came to a point where my total allocation with ATOM, and TIA are almost the same. Maybe it's because of the fact that there are many new projects that are integrating the new feature of TIA which is the data availability, and it's modular blockchain feature. Because of that, I expect that many projects will airdrop their token to native TIA stakers.

Speaking of staking, the Dymension mainnet is live already, and congratulations to us who are eligible for that airdrop. I got a small amount of DYM tokens for staking ATOM only at the time of snapshot which is kind of unfortunate. Well, it's free money, and I expect more in the future. :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2024, 07:48:22 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2024, 08:48:14 AM »
We all make mistakes don't worry. I also made one in the past, and I learned from it already.

With the recent events that are happening with TIA, it already came to a point where my total allocation with ATOM, and TIA are almost the same. Maybe it's because of the fact that there are many new projects that are integrating the new feature of TIA which is the data availability, and it's modular blockchain feature. Because of that, I expect that many projects will airdrop their token to native TIA stakers.

Speaking of staking, the Dymension mainnet is live already, and congratulations to us who are eligible for that airdrop. I got a small amount of DYM tokens for staking ATOM only at the time of snapshot which is kind of unfortunate. Well, it's free money, and I expect more in the future. :)
Tia is growing well. Her price could increase significantly in a bull market. TIA is a promising project that has gained attention. There was talk about Dymension and the potential for their project to replicate TIA's success. Do you think this is realistic? Additionally, there is Namada, which is also considered a good project.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2024, 02:36:29 AM »

Tia is growing well. Her price could increase significantly in a bull market. TIA is a promising project that has gained attention. There was talk about Dymension and the potential for their project to replicate TIA's success. Do you think this is realistic? Additionally, there is Namada, which is also considered a good project.
I dreamed a just yesterday that the price of DYM token will reach more than 10$ in 3-6 months. :D

Not realistic, eh? TIA got its hype because of its new technology, and its data availability feature. DYM on the other hand will get its hype thru ROLL-UPS that will make them famous. I don't know, but I think they're the first ones to implement that thing, and I always believe that whenever you are first at everything in crypto, your project has a high chance to be a successful one.

It's too early to tell of course, but I'm bullish with DYM right now, and I already bought some at 4$ despite of me getting some airdropped tokens. My answer is that it can replicate TIA's success because of Roll-ups. Currently, there are more than 1000 roll-ups being made on DYM already. Just imagine if a portion of that will give tokens to DYM holders in the form of airdrops. :D

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2024, 08:33:07 AM »
I dreamed a just yesterday that the price of DYM token will reach more than 10$ in 3-6 months. :D

Not realistic, eh? TIA got its hype because of its new technology, and its data availability feature. DYM on the other hand will get its hype thru ROLL-UPS that will make them famous. I don't know, but I think they're the first ones to implement that thing, and I always believe that whenever you are first at everything in crypto, your project has a high chance to be a successful one.

It's too early to tell of course, but I'm bullish with DYM right now, and I already bought some at 4$ despite of me getting some airdropped tokens. My answer is that it can replicate TIA's success because of Roll-ups. Currently, there are more than 1000 roll-ups being made on DYM already. Just imagine if a portion of that will give tokens to DYM holders in the form of airdrops. :D
I believe in the success of DYM and think that the $10 price point can be achieved soon. Let it grow smoothly and gradually to give us confidence in its usefulness. I am interested in the question: why has no one ever thought of creating what the DYM developers have created before? It seems like a simple idea, but why wasn't it realized earlier?
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG