follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is ATOM Cosmos a good investment?  (Read 19174 times)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Is ATOM Cosmos a good investment?
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2024, 08:13:52 PM »
I find the Cosmos ecosystem promising. Interesting projects are emerging, and investors are contributing money. However, the asset itself (Atom) has not grown much. I believe that big players are buying up, and growth will follow, especially if the community reduces the percentage of staking. This reduction will lead to a fall in inflation, which will positively impact the price.
This is a good project and it is on the lips of all cryptans, we already support it by corresponding here).
Everyone knows how to make promises)) but in fact few people fulfill them, you just need to take and analyze the situation with the coin, I can’t say anything based on the coin’s chart since it has a very short life, but the fact is that they are working on the development of the ecosystem and this is a cross-chain project who signs a lot of contracts, he can be considered good,
Here I am wrong for not including the word Do Your Own Research (DYOR) it's true what you said all depends on our own analysis if we are confident in the Cosmos project then we must take action by joining their ecosystem if in doubt leave it.
I would invest part of the capital in him, at least he should grow to his previous highs and this is more than 500%, which is not bad considering the fact that such growth can be expected literally in a year.
Let us together give confidence to Cosmos that Cosmos can grow rapidly in 2024, I also hope that like what you expect Cosmos can give us 500% or more, I have entered the Cosmos ecosystem from the beginning of 2023, at first I was just trying to try but after I analyzed further it turned out to be a little interesting to me and I started putting money in the Cosmos network such as their main coin, ATOM and I added more with the TIA and Umee coins for the rest I will focus on these three coins first.
When I wrote my message I wrote about 500% as the minimum growth this project is capable of, we can see that they have done it before and I am sure that at least they will repeat it in 24-25 years.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2024, 08:13:52 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:33:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2024, 01:56:33 AM »
 with Its performance over the year and from what its Value from the Lowest and to the All time High  we can figure out that there is a good future
towards ATOM.

All-time high
Sep 20, 2021 (2 years ago)
$44.70
-79.96%
All-time low
Mar 13, 2020 (4 years ago)
$1.13
+691.81%

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cosmos/

staying at rank 22 shows the composure of supporters since then so yeah this is a good investment.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2024, 03:04:29 PM »
with Its performance over the year and from what its Value from the Lowest and to the All time High  we can figure out that there is a good future
towards ATOM.

All-time high
$44.70
-79.96%
All-time low
$1.13
+691.81%

staying at rank 22 shows the composure of supporters since then so yeah this is a good investment.
After reading your post I am more confident to increase ATOK in my wallet and I am more confident that ATOM will tarus ATOM will touch the price of $50 or more but maybe not this year maybe in 2025, ATOM rose slowly even though it was hit by the BTC shock but the recovery was very fast and now the market is back in the green.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1424
  • Last Active: Today at 10:26:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2024, 03:46:47 PM »
Cosmos plans to be one of the top networks with the largest user/tvl/profit growth by 2024.
Everyone knows how to make promises)) but in fact few people fulfill them, you just need to take and analyze the situation with the coin, I can’t say anything based on the coin’s chart since it has a very short life, but the fact is that they are working on the development of the ecosystem and this is a cross-chain project who signs a lot of contracts, he can be considered good, I would invest part of the capital in him, at least he should grow to his previous highs and this is more than 500%, which is not bad considering the fact that such growth can be expected literally in a year.

remember crypto has many surprises, anything can happen if the market accepts it, but with the current atomic achievement, 75% maybe more, (this is my version) we can see the seriousness of the developer to keep the promises he gave,
investing with cold money is better, if for the long term

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2024, 07:43:51 AM »
Cosmos plans to be one of the top networks with the largest user/tvl/profit growth by 2024.
Everyone knows how to make promises)) but in fact few people fulfill them, you just need to take and analyze the situation with the coin, I can’t say anything based on the coin’s chart since it has a very short life, but the fact is that they are working on the development of the ecosystem and this is a cross-chain project who signs a lot of contracts, he can be considered good, I would invest part of the capital in him, at least he should grow to his previous highs and this is more than 500%, which is not bad considering the fact that such growth can be expected literally in a year.

remember crypto has many surprises, anything can happen if the market accepts it, but with the current atomic achievement, 75% maybe more, (this is my version) we can see the seriousness of the developer to keep the promises he gave,
investing with cold money is better, if for the long term
Perhaps so, I will not insist, in any case, buying a coin of this project can make money.
Maybe you did not understand me about what time period I was talking about when I wrote my message, I mean a year after the bitcoin halving, when the entire crypto market grows very much.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2024, 08:11:18 AM »
towards ATOM.

All-time high
$44.70
-79.96%
All-time low
$1.13
+691.81%

After reading your post I am more confident to increase ATOK in my wallet and I am more confident that ATOM will tarus ATOM will touch the price of $50 or more but maybe not this year maybe in 2025, ATOM rose slowly even though it was hit by the BTC shock but the recovery was very fast and now the market is back in the green.
I agree with you that it is quite interesting what has been published about ATOM. Of course, this can make many people interested in investing in it. What you say is true—that currently the market is indeed green, and of course there is a good side that can be taken.
It is not impossible that, with the situation continuing to improve, this year it will be able to reach or approach its ATH, and in 2025, a renewable ATH will be formed.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:33:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2024, 11:50:13 AM »
towards ATOM.

All-time high
$44.70
-79.96%
All-time low
$1.13
+691.81%

Of course you can invest mate but make sure that you are ready for the consequences because it might take longer or will never be, 50$ is 6 dollars higher from the ATH in which meaning we are so far from that today , be ready mate and make sure that you will keep tracking the movement.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2024, 11:50:13 AM »

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2024, 01:45:44 AM »
If ranking number 22 for Cosmos Atom is still not what all members hope for, perhaps ranking number 15-14-13 and below could be a good reference.
But before rising to the rank of 15 Cosmos Atom coins, you have to be able to go through various trials, such as fighting the FUD that is circulating so much in various online media.
If the Cosmos Atom coin only relies on news from Airdrop or Retrodrop alone, it will not be enough to rise to rank 15. Airdrop and Retrodrop might have a good effect on Cosmos Atom but maybe only a few percent for the increase in the Cosmos Atom coin.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2024, 08:58:08 AM »
If ranking number 22 for Cosmos Atom is still not what all members hope for, perhaps ranking number 15-14-13 and below could be a good reference.
But before rising to the rank of 15 Cosmos Atom coins, you have to be able to go through various trials, such as fighting the FUD that is circulating so much in various online media.
If the Cosmos Atom coin only relies on news from Airdrop or Retrodrop alone, it will not be enough to rise to rank 15. Airdrop and Retrodrop might have a good effect on Cosmos Atom but maybe only a few percent for the increase in the Cosmos Atom coin.
I do not consider a coin's ranking. I receive rewards for staking quietly, which will soon repay the investment. Additionally, there is hope for a major airdrop. However, the most crucial factor is not the ranking but the price that Atom can achieve. Even though I am currently experiencing a significant drawdown on this coin, I do not regret purchasing it.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2024, 01:32:12 PM »
I do not consider a coin's ranking. I receive rewards for staking quietly, which will soon repay the investment. Additionally, there is hope for a major airdrop. However, the most crucial factor is not the ranking but the price that Atom can achieve. Even though I am currently experiencing a significant drawdown on this coin, I do not regret purchasing it.
Just imagine if you're staking ATOM tokens, and at the same time, you also staked OSMO tokens last year, you're eligible to earn TIA tokens (Celestia) for free.
That's one of the best airdrops in 2023, and many investors who owned ATOM, and OSMO at that time earned 5 digits just because of holding these 2 tokens.

Whenever there's a new project that's been created under Cosmos Blockchain, there's always a chance that you will get an airdrop. Just this month, I will receive DYM tokens just by staking ATOM, and in a few days, I will also receive ALT tokens (Altlayer - new project) just by staking TIA which is under Cosmos as well. Sorry if I focused on airdrops on this one, and I'm not hyping the project as well, but many more airdrops are coming. Hyperlane, MovementLabs, and many more.

I'm not saying that you need to buy ATOM just for the sake of staking, but there's a huge community behind it, and of course, the staking rewards are also high. The tokenomics is good as well.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2024, 02:55:06 AM »
. Even though I am currently experiencing a significant drawdown on this coin, I do not regret purchasing it.
I admit that your mentality is really very strong. You are so confident about the prizes from Cosmos and the development of the Cosmos coin.
Even though you can see that the price of Cosmos coins is going down and your portfolio is also going down in various wallets, you are still confident about the event that Cosmos will provide.
In fact, you don't regret buying and investing in Cosmos coins at all, and now you are looking for profits from the results of that initial investment, your mentality and analysis are very worthy of respect. Honorable for you! 8)

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2024, 08:01:56 AM »
Just imagine if you're staking ATOM tokens, and at the same time, you also staked OSMO tokens last year, you're eligible to earn TIA tokens (Celestia) for free.
That's one of the best airdrops in 2023, and many investors who owned ATOM, and OSMO at that time earned 5 digits just because of holding these 2 tokens.
Whenever there's a new project that's been created under Cosmos Blockchain, there's always a chance that you will get an airdrop. Just this month, I will receive DYM tokens just by staking ATOM, and in a few days, I will also receive ALT tokens (Altlayer - new project) just by staking TIA which is under Cosmos as well. Sorry if I focused on airdrops on this one, and I'm not hyping the project as well, but many more airdrops are coming. Hyperlane, MovementLabs, and many more.
I'm not saying that you need to buy ATOM just for the sake of staking, but there's a huge community behind it, and of course, the staking rewards are also high. The tokenomics is good as well.
You raise a valid point. The popularity of the Atom ecosystem is evident from the increasing number of newcomers joining the theme groups and asking questions. However, it is unclear whether their interest lies in the ecosystem itself or solely in obtaining rewards.
I admit that your mentality is really very strong. You are so confident about the prizes from Cosmos and the development of the Cosmos coin.
Even though you can see that the price of Cosmos coins is going down and your portfolio is also going down in various wallets, you are still confident about the event that Cosmos will provide.
In fact, you don't regret buying and investing in Cosmos coins at all, and now you are looking for profits from the results of that initial investment, your mentality and analysis are very worthy of respect. Honorable for you! 8)
Currently, all the coins from the ecosystem are experiencing a significant drawdown, and I am waiting for a better time to invest. In the meantime, I am gradually accumulating more promising coins.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2024, 02:33:48 AM »
It's just my estimate that if the ATOM Cosmos coin continues to be developed seriously, it will definitely be able to continue to survive in cryptocurrency.
I can see the example of Avalanche which continues to be in the cryptocurrency space to this day and is widely traded on various markets such as Binance, Kucoin, Huobi etc.
But this ATOM Cosmos coin must have the courage to collaborate with real businesses, just like Avalanche, if I'm not mistaken yesterday I saw a Formula 1 car racing team that uses batteries (not petrol) and its sponsor is the Avalanche coin.
ATOM Cosmos also has to be like that, maybe for example for MotoGP motorbike racing as a team sponsor but if it's too heavy maybe it could be in the Moto2 or Moto3 section where ATOM Cosmos coins are the sponsor. This will be good investment for all supporter of ATOM Cosmos coin. :)
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2024, 03:37:37 PM »
It's just my estimate that if the ATOM Cosmos coin continues to be developed seriously, it will definitely be able to continue to survive in cryptocurrency.
I can see the example of Avalanche which continues to be in the cryptocurrency space to this day and is widely traded on various markets such as Binance, Kucoin, Huobi etc.
Get to the point
If you compare AVAX vs Cosmos maybe this is a little different because AVAX is EVM and Cosmos is IBC from the definition alone is different and from the chain is also different for example coins that are in the EVM network until now nothing can be transferred to the IBC network but coins from IBC can be transferred to EVM for example PLAQ coins.
Plaq coins can be transferred to the EVM network by importing private keys and this is different from the bridge if from EVM to IBC until now I have never found a coin that can be transferred to IBC.
But this ATOM Cosmos coin must have the courage to collaborate with real businesses, just like Avalanche, if I'm not mistaken yesterday I saw a Formula 1 car racing team that uses batteries (not petrol) and its sponsor is the Avalanche coin.
ATOM Cosmos also has to be like that, maybe for example for MotoGP motorbike racing as a team sponsor but if it's too heavy maybe it could be in the Moto2 or Moto3 section where ATOM Cosmos coins are the sponsor. This will be good investment for all supporter of ATOM Cosmos coin. :)
Cosmos sponsors may be a little uninterested why?
Because the https://crypto.com/ project has already made a sponsorship in MotoGP but there is no attraction effect from the group and avax is also the same, there is no attraction so sponsorship does not guarantee that the project can be hype.
https://crypto.com/ enthusiasts in Asian countries are few but different from western countries.
For AVAX, it is still constrained by the high cost, that's why the lower classes like me have never used AVAX.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2024, 04:31:35 AM »
-
Tokens from the Cosmos chain can be sent to the EVM wallet, is that correct?
But EVM tokens cannot be sent to the Cosmos chain (IBC), and if you want to send them you have to go to the Bridge, is that what you mean?

In the context of advertising, I don't just mean Avalanche, but that's just a few examples.
For example, the DOGE coin was once an advertisement for an English league football team called Watford, while Bitcoin, if I'm not mistaken, was a sponsor of the West Ham United football team.

That is, do you know that this Cosmos advertisement has spread to other real businesses yet?
For example, Cosmos sponsors football teams, gambling, horse racing or whatever.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██