follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: IBC network (ATOM) is gaining popularity Stake and Testnet  (Read 718 times)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
IBC network (ATOM) is gaining popularity Stake and Testnet
« on: February 08, 2024, 05:36:52 PM »
New projects continue to emerge in the Cosmos ecosystem, including PRYZM, a layer-1 project, this project is almost the same as the Calestia and Dyminsion projects which take the modular theme, it seems that the modular theme will continue to develop which is taken by new projects.
What do you think about projects with modular frameworks for building blockchain applications?

They also provide airdrops for testnets and stakers in their validators

Resource
https://pryzmzone.notion.site/pryzmzone/PRYZM-6dc6069053e24ef7834d5d2833b3e203

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

IBC network (ATOM) is gaining popularity Stake and Testnet
« on: February 08, 2024, 05:36:52 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: IBC network (ATOM) is gaining popularity Stake and Testnet
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 09:55:37 PM »
New projects continue to emerge in the Cosmos ecosystem, including PRYZM, a layer-1 project, this project is almost the same as the Calestia and Dyminsion projects which take the modular theme, it seems that the modular theme will continue to develop which is taken by new projects.
What do you think about projects with modular frameworks for building blockchain applications?
Modular blockchain is becoming a trend for Layer-1 blockchains launched in the past few months and also in 2024. I think they are good for the market because they have new solutions, new ideas, new cash flows and new opportunities for all investors. They can be successful like Solana, Fantom, Avalanche did in 2020-2021.

I do not refuse new projects like this, they deserve a portion of capital and reasonable expectations. However, to be honest, they make me quite confused because the market has become crowded and vibrant, there are many potential projects while my capital and management ability are limited  :P

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 09:59:13 AM »
I do not refuse new projects like this, they deserve a portion of capital and reasonable expectations. However, to be honest, they make me quite confused because the market has become crowded and vibrant, there are many potential projects while my capital and management ability are limited  :P
If you're unsure or have a limited portfolio, don't push it because airdrops don't just come from one channel.
Projects that have airdrop potential are still many and it's free back to you
If you want to try harder and maximize the time available without any facility limitations then you will get rewards
An example of dyminsion is a project that is purely free but provides a tremendous airdrop.
So keep your spirits up and keep trying to reduce complaining and increase action. :)

Online owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 09:56:18 AM »
Currently, it is challenging to profit from the Cosmos ecosystem without investing money. One option is to test projects in their early stages, but there is no guarantee of a reward. Staking is a favourable alternative as it allows for passive profit by depositing coins and periodically checking validator work and voting on network proposals.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

aiviaa485

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2024, 04:40:43 PM »
New projects continue to emerge in the Cosmos ecosystem, including PRYZM, a layer-1 project,
https://pryzmzone.notion.site/pryzmzone/PRYZM-6dc6069053e24ef7834d5d2833b3e203
Is this Layer-1 from the Ethereum coin or from the ATOM coin?
I don't understand how Layer-1 works, or maybe I don't understand what you wrote in this thread.

As far as I know, Layer-2 Ethereum is project AA which has a lot of Ethereum and then creates its own platform with liquidity capital from Ethereum, thereby creating Layer-2 Ethereum.
Or maybe I also misinterpreted this about L1 and L2 in Ethereum coins.

If PRYZM is Layer-1 of ATOM, that means ATOM is the native coin, right?
So what is Layer 2 from ATOM?

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2024, 07:12:40 PM »
I don't understand how Layer-1 works, or maybe I don't understand what you wrote in this thread.

As far as I know, Layer-2 Ethereum is project AA which has a lot of Ethereum and then creates its own platform with liquidity capital from Ethereum, thereby creating Layer-2 Ethereum.

I'm not saying that the PRYZM project is a layer2 project, I'm saying that PRYZM is a project that is on the IBC L1 network just like the coins that are on the Ethereum L1 network, the difference is that in ETH the fee still uses ETH if in IBC it uses the coin itself in the context of a transfer if the context of a transaction is different.
ATOM does not have layer 2
Hope this answers all your questions

aiviaa485

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2024, 01:38:39 PM »

I'm not saying that the PRYZM project is a layer2 project, I'm saying that PRYZM is a project that is on the IBC L1 network just like the coins that are on the Ethereum L1 network, the difference is that in ETH the fee still uses ETH if in IBC it uses the coin itself in the context of a transfer if the context of a transaction is different.
ATOM does not have layer 2
Hope this answers all your questions
https://pryzm.zone
Is the website from the PRYZM platform?
I looked at it just now, and on the website there are Cosmos, Injective, Osmosis, Terra, Celestia, and Dymension. Does the coin support L-1 PRYZM??

So what does that mean?
Does PRYZM use transaction fees from Ethereum L-1?
Or does PRYZM use transaction fees from the Cosmos Atom coin?

I admit that I don't understand what you answered and explained?
Please explain in detail to me once again?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2024, 01:38:39 PM »

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2024, 05:15:25 PM »
I looked at it just now, and on the website there are Cosmos, Injective, Osmosis, Terra, Celestia, and Dymension. Does the coin support L-1 PRYZM??

So what does that mean?

Yes, that's the official website.
L1 is the first layer
If on the Ethereum network it is Ethereum
If in IBC it is Cosmos (ATOM)
Transactions such as Swap still use Cosmos for swap fees, if sending coins still uses PRYZM coins
The IBC network does not have L2 and the IBC network does not use ETH for transactions on the IBC network Because it is already a chain

aiviaa485

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2024, 11:58:20 AM »

So what does that mean?

Yes, that's the official website.
L1 is the first layer
If on the Ethereum network it is Ethereum
If in IBC it is Cosmos (ATOM)
Transactions such as Swap still use Cosmos for swap fees, if sending coins still uses PRYZM coins
The IBC network does not have L2 and the IBC network does not use ETH for transactions on the IBC network Because it is already a chain
Well, okay, at this point I'm starting to understand a little more about what PRYZM is and the purpose of PRYZM's creation.
But do you know what uniqueness PRYZM has so that it can support the strength of the ATOM (COSMOS) marketcap?
Because until now I was not familiar with the IBC coin which has the name ATOM (COSMOS), it was quite confusing.

So, have you tried buying or investing in PRYZM tokens?
Or are you the main investor of PRYZM tokens, just like you bought PRYZM tokens when the Private Sale started?

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2024, 06:23:25 PM »
Or are you the main investor of PRYZM tokens, just like you bought PRYZM tokens when the Private Sale started?
For now Pryzm is still in testnet mode and the testnet event is still ongoing, for the testnet event I did not join because I was too busy with other things but I needed Tia and Atom coins in the Pryzm validator maybe this was enough to get an airdrop allocation from Pryzm, there are many criteria to get Pryzm airdrops among staking in their validator and that's what I'm doing now, the Pryzm project has announced that the process towards the Mainnet has reached 75%, let's see together whether this project is like Calestia which really cares about the community or they only give a little gift to the community.

Online owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2024, 08:12:10 AM »

For now Pryzm is still in testnet mode and the testnet event is still ongoing, for the testnet event I did not join because I was too busy with other things but I needed Tia and Atom coins in the Pryzm validator maybe this was enough to get an airdrop allocation from Pryzm, there are many criteria to get Pryzm airdrops among staking in their validator and that's what I'm doing now, the Pryzm project has announced that the process towards the Mainnet has reached 75%, let's see together whether this project is like Calestia which really cares about the community or they only give a little gift to the community.
I have heard the opinion that Prism may not be as profitable as TIA or Dimension because of the high universal interest. Currently, many users have delegated validator authority and a large number of users are testing the network. As we know, the more interest, the less coins will be available. However, let's remain optimistic because it's hard to do in the cryptocurrency industry.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

aiviaa485

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2024, 12:14:12 PM »
It turns out I was wrong and wasn't careful when I read the first topic you wrote, I thought the PRYZM project was already running or already mainnet, but it turned out it was still a testnet.
And you also hope that PRYZM will provide an airdrop with good value for the community like the Celestia airdrop, that means PRYZM really cares about the community.

Oh, so you are also a Validator of the PRYZM project??
Do you have a tutorial on how to become a Validator at PRYZM??
I mean, if you have a tutorial to become a PRYZM Validator, please share it on this topic because I also read that you need Celestia and ATOM tokens.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2024, 03:31:37 PM »
I mean, if you have a tutorial to become a PRYZM Validator, please share it on this topic because I also read that you need Celestia and ATOM tokens.
Maybe later I will make a stake tutorial on the PRYZM validator if I can't right now because I still have too many tasks in real life and in the crypto world there are also many.
 My mindset is as long as you can keep trying, never be satisfied with the current results and continue to feel like a stupid human being because being thought stupid is better than pretending to be smart but actually stupid.

aiviaa485

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2024, 12:02:52 PM »
Maybe later I will make a stake tutorial on the PRYZM validator if I can't right now because I still have too many tasks in real life and in the crypto world there are also many.
I will hold your promise because I like Altcoinstalks members who always keep a promise for a tutorial on cryptocurrency.
And hopefully your activities are smooth in your real life and activities in the digital world too because I am sure you are a very active member in the real world and the digital world especially cryptocurrency.

My mindset is as long as you can keep trying, never be satisfied with the current results and continue to feel like a stupid human being because being thought stupid is better than pretending to be smart but actually stupid.
Oh, your mindset is very good because you always keep trying to be the best in the cryptocurrency space.
With your principles like that, surely you also have a lot of assets of various altcoins and bitcoin that already exist in your wallet, including tokens from IBC atoms Cosmos.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2024, 03:56:56 PM »
I will hold your promise because I like Altcoinstalks members who always keep a promise for a tutorial on cryptocurrency.
And hopefully your activities are smooth in your real life and activities in the digital world too because I am sure you are a very active member in the real world and the digital world especially cryptocurrency.
I'm gathering everything I need to make a staking tutorial on the Pryzm validator maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I'll upload it on the girls club forum, maybe there will be two staking tutorials from the Pryzm validator and from Calestia both have good fundamentals and have the potential for airdrops in the future so please be patient. :)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG