follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Airdrop for DYM Staker  (Read 753 times)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
Airdrop for DYM Staker
« on: March 21, 2024, 06:16:14 PM »
Airdrop for DYM Staker

- Check : https://claim.nim.network/
- Over 500,000 addresses will have the opportunity to claim
- Eligible participants can claim up to 90 million NIM (9% of total supply) until 04/04/24, 14:00 UTC.
And

Those who have donated to one of the projects below are also eligible.

1. https://explorer.gitcoin.co/#/round/424/0x222ea76664ed77d18d4416d2b2e77937b76f0a35/0x222ea76664ed77d18d4416d2b2e77937b76f0a35-5
2. https://gitcoin.co/grants/24/prysm-by-prysmatic-labs
3. https://gitcoin.co/grants/1805/pepemon-degen-battleground
4. https://gitcoin.co/grants/2323/dark-forest
For addresses used in donations, you can enter the EVM/0xxx address and for those staking DYM, you can enter the address of the Cosmos wallet, for example, starting with dymxxxxxxx.
The price of a NIM coin may be around $1 or more and congratulations to those who qualify.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Airdrop for DYM Staker
« on: March 21, 2024, 06:16:14 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Airdrop for DYM Staker
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 09:40:10 AM »
Airdrop for DYM Staker

- Check : https://claim.nim.network/
- Over 500,000 addresses will have the opportunity to claim
- Eligible participants can claim up to 90 million NIM (9% of total supply) until 04/04/24, 14:00 UTC.
And

Those who have donated to one of the projects below are also eligible.

1. https://explorer.gitcoin.co/#/round/424/0x222ea76664ed77d18d4416d2b2e77937b76f0a35/0x222ea76664ed77d18d4416d2b2e77937b76f0a35-5
2. https://gitcoin.co/grants/24/prysm-by-prysmatic-labs
3. https://gitcoin.co/grants/1805/pepemon-degen-battleground
4. https://gitcoin.co/grants/2323/dark-forest
For addresses used in donations, you can enter the EVM/0xxx address and for those staking DYM, you can enter the address of the Cosmos wallet, for example, starting with dymxxxxxxx.
The price of a NIM coin may be around $1 or more and congratulations to those who qualify.
I hope that the asset's current value is provisional. As more people lock in profits, the price should rise. It would be great if it reached DYM levels since the giveaway was about 1:1. However, this project is not as global as DYM.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 10:39:11 AM »
I hope that the asset's current value is provisional. As more people lock in profits, the price should rise. It would be great if it reached DYM levels since the giveaway was about 1:1. However, this project is not as global as DYM.
Yes, the less supply there is in the market and the more people staking this will slightly help the price of DYM not drop quickly.
For this NIM project, it may still be relatively new that not many people know about, maybe later if NIM is already on the Mainnet and has officially launched an airdrop claim announcement for DYM users, it will help NIM to be more widely known by people, considering that the Dyminsion project is now hype everywhere.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 08:59:21 AM »

Yes, the less supply there is in the market and the more people staking this will slightly help the price of DYM not drop quickly.
For this NIM project, it may still be relatively new that not many people know about, maybe later if NIM is already on the Mainnet and has officially launched an airdrop claim announcement for DYM users, it will help NIM to be more widely known by people, considering that the Dyminsion project is now hype everywhere.
It is hard to evaluate the coin's potential until it is on the main network. Even experts in the market cannot predict its future. However, some believe that Saga may be more profitable than other upcoming airdrops. I am not expecting the same level of rewards achieved for TIA and DYM just yet, but I hope to be proven wrong.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2024, 07:04:44 PM »

It is hard to evaluate the coin's potential until it is on the main network. Even experts in the market cannot predict its future. However, some believe that Saga may be more profitable than other upcoming airdrops. I am not expecting the same level of rewards achieved for TIA and DYM just yet, but I hope to be proven wrong.
TBH, I'm a bit disappointed about the requirements of the SAGA airdrop. I've been holding ATOM for almost a year already so I expected that I'm eligible for the airdrop but to my surprise, I didn't and I don't know why. Anyway, it happened already, and there's many more airdrops to come so... yeah. :D

As for NIM, I'm eligible with this one and I think it's almost close to 1:1 airdrop because the amount of NIM tokens that I got is almost the same as the amount of DYM tokens that I staked. Nevertheless, whatever the price of this coin is, I will be happy to claim it because after all, it's free money. Like you said, it's hard to know the potential of the coin since it's relatively new. Let's just wait for the project to be launched before we judge. :D

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2024, 11:43:11 PM »
There are still a lot of projects that will provide airdrops for people who hold DYM in the future, and I think the price of Dym will continue to rise because now there is hype for roll-up projects, you can see this, this is a project that will provide airdrops for Dym holders

Offline erus

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 04:11:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2024, 03:34:59 AM »
There are still a lot of projects that will provide airdrops for people who hold DYM in the future, and I think the price of Dym will continue to rise because now there is hype for roll-up projects, you can see this, this is a project that will provide airdrops for Dym holders

Is this DYM already traded on Binance? I checked it on coinmarketcap found this information https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dymension/
I see in the picture you provided that there are lots of airdrops, almost 7 coins will be given airdrops, including SIGNAL, CROWD, WARD. I assume that a lot of the funds circulating for the airdrop come from, right?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2024, 03:34:59 AM »

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2024, 07:11:47 PM »
Is this DYM already traded on Binance? I checked it on coinmarketcap found this information https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dymension/
I see in the picture you provided that there are lots of airdrops, almost 7 coins will be given airdrops, including SIGNAL, CROWD, WARD. I assume that a lot of the funds circulating for the airdrop come from, right?
Yes Dyminsion is already listed in many markets, you can choose which market you want.
Maybe for projects that enter the Dyminsion ecosystem, it's not so much about money, maybe for them the important thing is to have a lot of community and their projects can be well recognized by many people.

Offline erus

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 04:11:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2024, 05:02:37 AM »
-
Maybe for projects that enter the Dyminsion ecosystem, it's not so much about money, maybe for them the important thing is to have a lot of community and their projects can be well recognized by many people.
This means that the main key in a project is the community, is that true? The problem is, if you look at the airdrop from DYM, as you said, the money can be said to be not big (not Whales) but with a large community it can increase the project rating.
Are you completely a project from DYM? Or maybe you are part of the core team of the DYM project? because I see that you also have a lot of experience in altcoinstalks which can be seen from your ranking.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2024, 06:00:26 PM »
This means that the main key in a project is the community, is that true? The problem is, if you look at the airdrop from DYM, as you said, the money can be said to be not big (not Whales) but with a large community it can increase the project rating.
Are you completely a project from DYM? Or maybe you are part of the core team of the DYM project? because I see that you also have a lot of experience in altcoinstalks which can be seen from your ranking.
Yes, you can compare between Arbitrum and Starknet Arbitrum's Twitter followers have reached 1M every time Arbitrum makes a tweet, many people repost the community is the main key.

No I'm not anyone, I just often see news updates on Twitter and I'm not even among the people who are eligible to receive airdrops from Dyminsion.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2024, 09:39:18 PM »

DYM is bringing great benefits to long-term stakers and holders, which will be one of the major drivers of buying pressure for DYM tokens as new projects continue to launch on Cosmos. However, from the perspective of a short-term investor in DYM tokens, I am not sure that holding DYM for the past 2 months was a wise decision as the DYM token price has fallen by 50%. In any case, I hope that the DYM token price will soon recover and grow after the halving and become one of the most successful tokens in the Altseason.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2024, 03:35:05 PM »
~
DYM is bringing great benefits to long-term stakers and holders, which will be one of the major drivers of buying pressure for DYM tokens as new projects continue to launch on Cosmos. However, from the perspective of a short-term investor in DYM tokens, I am not sure that holding DYM for the past 2 months was a wise decision as the DYM token price has fallen by 50%. In any case, I hope that the DYM token price will soon recover and grow after the halving and become one of the most successful tokens in the Altseason.

With the introduction of RollApps, Dymension has created a new way for new projects to enter the crypto space.

As for us DYM stakers, this is what they call as "Airdrop snowball" where you will earn airdrops from the tokens that you also earn from airdrops. Just imagine an investor just staking ATOM and OSMO got TIA tokens for free and those who staked ATOM, and TIA tokens got DYM tokens for free. Now those who are staking DYM tokens right now are getting free, and cycle goes on, and on, and on. :)

I agree with what you said that DYM's price went down a few weeks ago but it wasn't only DYM that dropped at that time but the whole market. One thing more is that, I'm currently staking DYM tokens because I expect more airdrops coming from new project that will be created under Dymension blockchain. With the bull run incoming, I'm pretty sure that DYM token's price will at least double. Let's hope for the best.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2024, 08:21:25 PM »

Yes, that's what we have to accept when participating in airdrops with a system like this, only airdrop hunters care about this, if long-term investors probably won't care about airdrops like this because they are more concerned with asset security.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG