follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bounty hunting is a full time job?  (Read 11572 times)

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:50:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Bounty hunting is a full time job?
« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2024, 10:31:44 PM »
-snip-
Do you follow any Telegram channel or any influencers to follow legit airdrops? Unfortunately, I do not want to waste my time on working for a useless projects that does not pay or pay a very little like Farcana did.
There are many telegram channels that you can follow, but I follow some telegram channels that provide the latest airdrop info and have many members.

You can follow
https://t.me/airdropfind
https://t.me/AirdropO
It's a fairly trusted channel with many active members

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2024, 10:31:44 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:10:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2024, 03:59:20 PM »
There are many telegram channels that you can follow, but I follow some telegram channels that provide the latest airdrop info and have many members.

You can follow
https://t.me/airdropfind
https://t.me/AirdropO
It's a fairly trusted channel with many active members

Thanks for the link. Recently, I joined a group as well, and here is the link if you are interested to know https://t.me/IncomeTipss24

Have you heard about districton airdrop that is started a few days ago? I tried to join that airdrop. I needed ETH on Blast chain and I tried bridge some ETH with owlto finance and heck, my swap was stopped due to network congestion and they do not have a live chat support. My ETH is stuck and I guess I have been scammed by owlto finance.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 12:43:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2024, 04:18:35 PM »
It depends on how you want it, you can do it as part time or full time job. Most people earn for a living and make bounty campaigns their full time jobs, while some people just do it in as part time to get extra earns .

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2024, 06:02:39 AM »
-snip-
Have you heard about districton airdrop that is started a few days ago? I tried to join that airdrop. I needed ETH on Blast chain and I tried bridge some ETH with owlto finance and heck, my swap was stopped due to network congestion and they do not have a live chat support. My ETH is stuck and I guess I have been scammed by owlto finance.
How is the transaction now, whether it has been released or the transaction has been completed.
I've never had any problems when it comes to Bridge using Owlto Finance.,
but this may be due to the new Blast network and there are still a lot of issues happening to the Blockchain.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:10:37 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2024, 07:16:00 AM »
How is the transaction now, whether it has been released or the transaction has been completed.
I've never had any problems when it comes to Bridge using Owlto Finance.,
but this may be due to the new Blast network and there are still a lot of issues happening to the Blockchain.

The transaction was completed two days ago when I made the bridge on 3rd March. That means their team took over a week to complete my transaction. At first, I wasn't even able to contact them, but then somehow, I found their Discord server link and created a ticket. Their support agents only gather and forward the information to the main team. They cannot do anything else. That is why it took a long time. My experience with owlto finance is too bad. I have participated in another airdrop and fortunately this time I have used orbiter finance and I have done at least 20 swap last week using orbiter finance and everything was smooth as hell.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2024, 07:13:59 PM »
The transaction was completed two days ago when I made the bridge on 3rd March. That means their team took over a week to complete my transaction. At first, I wasn't even able to contact them, but then somehow, I found their Discord server link and created a ticket. Their support agents only gather and forward the information to the main team. They cannot do anything else. That is why it took a long time. My experience with owlto finance is too bad. I have participated in another airdrop and fortunately this time I have used orbiter finance and I have done at least 20 swap last week using orbiter finance and everything was smooth as hell.
It's good if the transaction you made is successful, even though it takes a week.
That's very unnatural and even longer than the Bridge Official Zksync feature that I have used to transact, and it takes only 24 hours.
1 week is bad time, and I won't even use it again after that.

I am also an Orbiter Finance user and have been using it for Bridges from the beginning, it runs smoothly with many supported chains.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1263
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:20:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #126 on: March 15, 2024, 06:56:26 AM »
What do you think about bounty hunting the way people are rushing into bounty hunting campaign make to ask weather is a full time job.

Bounty hunters were very respectable before 2018 but after 2018 bounty hunters are now scamming more. Many bounties come in present time but not success only ten percent projects succeed. A small amount of it comes at a price and it is possible to make a small amount of money from it. But in the past, most of the projects were successful and were in the market with high prices.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: March 15, 2024, 06:56:26 AM »

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 794
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:06:36 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2024, 06:56:56 PM »
What do you think about bounty hunting the way people are rushing into bounty hunting campaign make to ask weather is a full time job.
Days are gone when bounties were rushed and people took them as their full-time job to depend on for survival, but nowadays it is no longer so because bounty hunters are being paid with worthless tokens that can't be traded and most of the projects being promoted by bounty hunters are full of scams. Because of the stated reason, the rush of joining a bounty and to them as a full-time job has drastically reduced. People want to invest in bitcoin than waste their time and energy on projects that will pay them a penny at the end-of-the-month of promotions.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 897
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2024, 07:16:53 PM »
I don't know what interpretation some of us can give to bounties but its something that has to go along with taking risk and we cannot because of that avoid them completely, same also , it is required that we don't assume them as a full time job because some things aren't going well as planned in bounties and we may not be able to meet up with our demand in such situations when we completely rely on bounties without alternatives.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1096
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:03:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2024, 11:32:39 PM »
I don't know what interpretation some of us can give to bounties but its something that has to go along with taking risk and we cannot because of that avoid them completely, same also , it is required that we don't assume them as a full time job because some things aren't going well as planned in bounties and we may not be able to meet up with our demand in such situations when we completely rely on bounties without alternatives.
Participating in a bounty campaign is not about taking a risk, it's about trying your luck and having the possibility of earning at the end of the campaign. I understand that most of the time they have never paid their bounty hunters, or their tokens have no value, but it is not a risk where you risk anything, but your effort will only be put to waste. So, relying on bounty campaign should not be a choice.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 709
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2024, 07:07:38 PM »
Participating in a bounty campaign is not about taking a risk, it's about trying your luck and having the possibility of earning at the end of the campaign. I understand that most of the time they have never paid their bounty hunters, or their tokens have no value, but it is not a risk where you risk anything, but your effort will only be put to waste. So, relying on bounty campaign should not be a choice.
When participating in a bounty campaign, no one can guarantee that you will get large amounts of results. It is better to find a real job and make the bounty campaign a side job which can provide additional income that can be saved for the long term.

Online DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 11:34:29 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2024, 07:02:23 AM »
When participating in a bounty campaign, no one can guarantee that you will get large amounts of results. It is better to find a real job and make the bounty campaign a side job which can provide additional income that can be saved for the long term.

The bounty campaign is just a side job to fill your free time. because not all bounty values. Sometimes we also come across scam projects, so it feels like a waste of time joining the bounty.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 886
  • Last Active: Today at 08:33:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #132 on: March 25, 2024, 10:12:52 AM »

Bounty hunters were very respectable before 2018 but after 2018 bounty hunters are now scamming more. Many bounties come in present time but not success only ten percent projects succeed. A small amount of it comes at a price and it is possible to make a small amount of money from it. But in the past, most of the projects were successful and were in the market with high prices.
Before 2018 Bounty Hunters had less news and there were many good quality Bounty Campaigns going on before 2018 where many Bounty Hunters earned over thousands of dollars just by participating in social campaigns. That time was definitely a golden age for bounty hunters, but after 2018, the fortunes of bounty hunters seem to have changed. Earlier, where a participant in a bounty campaign could get paid more than a thousand dollars, now working on 20 to 30 bounty campaigns does not get a payment of 20 to 30 dollars. Working on so many bounty campaigns can never be a full time job if you don't get paid 20 to 30 dollars.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1141
  • Last Active: Today at 06:34:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #133 on: March 25, 2024, 11:19:45 PM »
The bounty campaign is just a side job to fill your free time. because not all bounty values. Sometimes we also come across scam projects, so it feels like a waste of time joining the bounty.
At least up to now what cannot be fully trusted are airdrops and bounties... you could end up getting something annoying in the end, because the possibility of airdrops and bounties providing profits is currently very small. Yes there may be some airdrops that provide huge profits, but it is really difficult. In fact, I still think that out of 100 airdrops, there is only 1 airdrop that can provide enough payout when converted into FIAT.

There are times when it's better to just make this a side job for now. Instead of depending on luck every day, which of course is difficult to use as a reference.

Offline Legion

• Activity: 225
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:13:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2024, 08:22:45 AM »
At least up to now what cannot be fully trusted are airdrops and bounties... you could end up getting something annoying in the end, because the possibility of airdrops and bounties providing profits is currently very small. Yes there may be some airdrops that provide huge profits, but it is really difficult. In fact, I still think that out of 100 airdrops, there is only 1 airdrop that can provide enough payout when converted into FIAT.

There are times when it's better to just make this a side job for now. Instead of depending on luck every day, which of course is difficult to use as a reference.
Airdrop cannot provide a guarantee of always getting big profits. At least if it exists, it must require more specific specifications and hardware capital which may be quite high. Airdrop and Tesnet are now used as sources for earning additional money by contributing to new projects that provide systems. airdrop like that. What is clear is that currently there are many airdrops circulating. If you have a lot of free time, it will be easy to do everything.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG