follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do you feel like you're getting it all wrong?  (Read 3038 times)

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:04:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
Re: Do you feel like you're getting it all wrong?
« Reply #75 on: Today at 09:33:45 AM »
Now, I decided to share this with all of you. Never give up, whenever you think you're getting it wrong, just give it a break and relax. Is ok to be mad. Always remember no elite trader made it just like that. I feel the same thing this period. So, go relax and come back when your head is clear
Some advice that might be related to this is don't push your luck if it turns out that on that day you feel like you are unlucky in doing anything. I'm sure, everyone has their own unlucky day and it's very boring. Every decision you make will be unlucky, so you have to take a break from whatever it is when it happens to your life.

I agree with your suggestion to calm your mind first, we need clear thinking and also mature calculations in order to produce better decisions.
It's true, not always the day we go through always gives us luck. Sometimes we also have to go through a very tiring day because there is too much pressure and too much work that makes us work beyond the limit. Health is number one, so when that all happens, I prefer to close my eyes and leave all activities for a moment.
Mistakes and failures will always exist when investing, and that is what makes us experience. and learn from the experience. No one who invests always makes a profit, that's why we diversify several coins that we think have potential.
Exactly, mistakes and failures must be present in our life journey, because these mistakes and failures will be important experiences that can be used to survive in the very harsh digital era. When we invest, we don't know much at the start, therefore we have to look for more in-depth information about the place we want to invest.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: Do you feel like you're getting it all wrong?
« Reply #75 on: Today at 09:33:45 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG