follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Pyth ecosystem and PYTH staking  (Read 858 times)

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1435
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
Re: Pyth ecosystem and PYTH staking
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2024, 03:52:12 AM »
I have left pyth maybe I will enter another Solana ecosystem, it turns out that to join an ecosystem like this you have to have a minimum capital of $100 and maybe I will also leave the Atomic Ecosystem.
When you decide to get out of Pyth then it is a very good decision. Currently coin prices on exchanges are not good, many altcoins whose prices tend to collapse, this is a sign of a bearish season that will occur. So it's better to secure the assets we own and wait until the price falls more sharply.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2024, 03:52:12 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1089
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2024, 10:47:17 PM »
I have left pyth maybe I will enter another Solana ecosystem, it turns out that to join an ecosystem like this you have to have a minimum capital of $100 and maybe I will also leave the Atomic Ecosystem.
When you decide to get out of Pyth then it is a very good decision. Currently coin prices on exchanges are not good, many altcoins whose prices tend to collapse, this is a sign of a bearish season that will occur. So it's better to secure the assets we own and wait until the price falls more sharply.
The first reason I left the pyth ecosystem was because I had staked but didn't qualify and programs like this require a lot of money as I said before if the capital is below $100 it will only be considered as sybil or Farmers.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2024, 05:46:26 AM »
The first reason I left the pyth ecosystem was because I had staked but didn't qualify and programs like this require a lot of money as I said before if the capital is below $100 it will only be considered as sybil or Farmers.
That's right, therefore we have to choose several coins that can really make a profit with the staking program. Maybe you can increase the capital you have and try staking on Binance, because so far there are lots of staking options on Binance that you can participate in.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG