follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How easy is it to convince someone that Bitcoin of a digital currency is real?  (Read 2325 times)

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3941
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:43:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
The only possible way I see how to convince someone that bitcoin is legitimate currency and it can be used similar as fiat currency is to show whole processes of making a purchase with detailed description of each step. Without IRL presentation of usage or lets say proof, it is no use to convince. Get the card that is issued by exchange, show there is a zero balance, top it up with crypto, show updated balance, pay with the card, get the item and show balance change, give that person to repeat whole procedure. Less than 10 steps and any one who is hesitated will believe in bitcoin.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:19:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
It is not an easy task to do in convincing people to invest or adopt bitcoin for their own benefits, not until they see the needs by themselves, they will only be making a mockery of us all that are into digital cryptocurrencies, some people also cannot make a quick decision just like that, instead they may need more time in thinking over it before they can make a decision on what they can do as whether to accept or decline the offer for bitcoin adoption.

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1696
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:07:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
how can you convince someone who is of a total Zero knowledge to Bitcoin that the Bitcoin is an existing and legitimate currency when they can't feel it out touch it with their hands other that having it imaginarily in mind that it is a digital and technological currency known as the Cryptocurrency?

Pretty hard and to be honest you won't be successful in most of the cases.
First, it's been 15 years, somebody who doesn't know about Bitcoin now is somebody would is definitely not interested in it, convincing someone of the things that stuff he doesn't care about is good at is really a herculean task, which will end with a yeah, got it, thanks, bye!

Or should I put it this way like this scientist would say that ... What you can't see, touch or feels doesn't exist just like the ghosts, souls and the physical body being of humans and all that livings.

Nope, way simpler! Credit cards or debit cards!
Both are digital, numbers on the screen, you type your cc number you type a bitcoin address, you never touch real banknotes, and so on!
No need to go into the spiritual world!
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:09 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
It is not an easy task to do in convincing people to invest or adopt bitcoin for their own benefits, not until they see the needs by themselves, they will only be making a mockery of us all that are into digital cryptocurrencies, some people also cannot make a quick decision just like that, instead they may need more time in thinking over it before they can make a decision on what they can do as whether to accept or decline the offer for bitcoin adoption.
We realize that there are some people in this class whom we may lose our heads in trying to convince them and we should avoid all those people and not try to convince them about these things. Our own time is valuable enough and we should not waste our time thinking about that value in a place where even if I try to explain adequately I will not achieve any success. A weak but attentive student is definitely preferred by a teacher to an inattentive student in class because he has an interest in learning and can learn if he is taught well. People who don't want to know about Bitcoin or who take the opposite if told don't need to be told these things.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1710
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:22:16 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
It is not an easy task to do in convincing people to invest or adopt bitcoin for their own benefits, not until they see the needs by themselves, they will only be making a mockery of us all that are into digital cryptocurrencies,
We realize that there are some people in this class whom we may lose our heads in trying to convince them and we should avoid all those people and not try to convince them about these things. Our own time is valuable enough and we should not waste our time thinking about that value in a place where even if I try to explain adequately I will not achieve any success. A weak but attentive student is definitely preferred by a teacher to an inattentive student in class because he has an interest in learning and can learn if he is taught well. People who don't want to know about Bitcoin or who take the opposite if told don't need to be told these things.
Yes, that's the fact. Why would we go to such lengths to convince people about cryptocurrency. If they don't like it, then they still won't like it. Just let them be. Then make sure we are successful in cryptocurrency so that it makes them even more curious about your achievements. Then, they will first be curious about crypto. Well, this is just the moment, because if we try to explain Crypto while they still ignore the existence of Crypto, it won't work. It's different when they see our success and they start to be interested in knowing about crypto, then we can convince them quite significantly.

Online PX-Z

• Activity: 1062
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 07:13:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
You don't need to convince them, just tell them how it grows and who are the company/people already invested into it. Then later on once they get interested, tell them the advantages of it in finance, decentralization, privacy, being responsible of getting your own bank, and many more.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1039
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:18:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
You don't need to convince them, just tell them how it grows and who are the company/people already invested into it. Then later on once they get interested, tell them the advantages of it in finance, decentralization, privacy, being responsible of getting your own bank, and many more.
You're absolutely right, sometimes you don't need to say too much before you draw someone to Bitcoin. Let me take myself for example, I barely tell people about Bitcoin, I see it as a stress, because I'm very bad at convincing people, especially those who are naive about Bitcoin, so what I do is let the benefits of Bitcoin visible in my finance for people around to see, whether in real life or on social media, so whoever indicates interest and walks to me for Bitcoin knowledge, then I'll start by telling you the dangers of Bitcoin Investment and then after that, I move on to tell you about the sweet benefits, from there I believe we could proceed to discussing other things about Bitcoin, considering how interested and committed I feel you are.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
You don't need to convince anyone about BITCOIN of a digital currency or anyother altcoins in the crypto space.
Because if the Bitcoin goes wrong u will be blamed for it, u allow he/she to research on it first before convincing.
Maybe with all time low and all time high he/she will understand how the market flow and how profitable it is.

Offline angrybirdy

• Activity: 347
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 05:49:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Search Linux User
You don't need to convince anyone about BITCOIN of a digital currency or anyother altcoins in the crypto space.
Because if the Bitcoin goes wrong u will be blamed for it, u allow he/she to research on it first before convincing.
Maybe with all time low and all time high he/she will understand how the market flow and how profitable it is.
What if Bitcoin goes in a different direction as you have mentioned? Then the opportunity for other people who is a possible investors has been wasted. I understand the thoughts that it is a waste of time for other people, but it will be worth it to have more people enter and invest in Bitcoin. You will not be blamed if ever that the market suddenly goes down, what they need is to understand to avoid being blamed.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

True. We don't need to try convincing any one. Let's them to decide joining Bitcoin or not. Sure, they will easily blame us if they failed getting profits in the future. I think we just need to share what we know about crypto, don't expect anything from other people. I never try to convince any one because I don't want people blame me. People sometimes can be very annoying.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:46:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter

Nowadays everyone are searching for online earning methods especially in countries where doller price is higher. I think it's very easy to convince someone to invest in btc especially educated persons because there are several ways to research about it. They can get full details from youtube, twitter or medium article. I am seeing everydays Broker ads in youtube and twitter.  I know personally so many people who are investing in ponzi schemes and broker because they are not aware of btc. I convinced more than 10 people (friends and relatives) towards crypto and I experience it very easy. The major problem with old people who don't know and they don't want to research on new things and they prefer fiat or offline Investment.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:54 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
What if Bitcoin goes in a different direction as you have mentioned? Then the opportunity for other people who is a possible investors has been wasted. I understand the thoughts that it is a waste of time for other people, but it will be worth it to have more people enter and invest in Bitcoin. You will not be blamed if ever that the market suddenly goes down, what they need is to understand to avoid being blamed.
If you're afraid that retail won't enter the market because you don't openly shill BTC to them, don't be. I believe you realize how many crypto businesses nowadays and how much they spend on marketing. I've seen many content creators make content around crypto scams etc. It definitely gives a biased stance on crypto, but publicity is publicity. I'm pretty sure some of these people will try to satisfy their curiosity and will learn about Bitcoin sooner or later. Afterall most of them are driven by profits. Not to mention it is impossible to avoid being blamed even if what you did what just showing off how you make money in the bull market. People will try to shift the blame if their investment failed to get them the result they wanted, whether it is crypto or not.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:06:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
If someone doesn't want to know or understand anything about Bitcoin, then explaining it to them is of no use.  Rather, he should be allowed to be the way he wants to be.  Bitcoin is a currency that will take over the monopoly market in the world in the future and most of the people in the world will know and understand about this Bitcoin.  So nowadays people who don't understand about Bitcoin will be of no use explaining them instead they will always make fun of you.  I don't want to give any knowledge about Bitcoin to those around me but I stay away from them so that they don't ask me anything about it.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:09 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
It is not an easy task to do in convincing people to invest or adopt bitcoin for their own benefits, not until they see the needs by themselves, they will only be making a mockery of us all that are into digital cryptocurrencies,
Yes, that's the fact. Why would we go to such lengths to convince people about cryptocurrency. If they don't like it, then they still won't like it. Just let them be. Then make sure we are successful in cryptocurrency so that it makes them even more curious about your achievements. Then, they will first be curious about crypto. Well, this is just the moment, because if we try to explain Crypto while they still ignore the existence of Crypto, it won't work. It's different when they see our success and they start to be interested in knowing about crypto, then we can convince them quite significantly.
We are sure that no matter how well we explain script currency to these people, they will not accept the idea, but if we try to do it again and again, we will definitely assume that the person's time is not worth it. Some famous people just don't wear any shirts with buttons because it's a waste of time and they always wear t-shirts so that it doesn't take extra time to button so why should we waste time following people like that.  There is no need to waste time behind such people, you will not gain anything even if you can convince them, and if you cannot convince them, you will not lose much, in which case it is better not to try to convince such people.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
The level of corruptions in the world today has caused some many distrusts amongst others especially when it gets to do with finances where people could do an undo just to get their wallets/accounts filled up.
There has been manners of distrusts in the sphere of finances specifically the Fiat currencies which stands as an attraction to dispute many asides.
So, due to all these about the Fiats (Traditional currencies) with its power of influence lingering to distrust and all that, how can you convince someone who is of a total Zero knowledge to Bitcoin that the Bitcoin is an existing and legitimate currency when they can't feel it out touch it with their hands other that having it imaginarily in mind that it is a digital and technological currency known as the Cryptocurrency?
Because i feel how hard it could be to spread this Bitcoin existence to a large scales knowing that people are not don't with the distrust of the traditional currencies which they can touch and feels protected and the so Bitcoin that can be touched not feel.
Or should I put it this way like this scientist would say that ... What you can't see, touch or feels doesn't exist just like the ghosts, souls and the physical body being of humans and all that livings.
Equivalent to the traditional currencies and the Bitcoin and other crytop coins.

I agree with you, because the rate at which crypto scams are going on in the internet, most people think investing in bitcoim is a scam and some of them don't even believe when you tell th about cryptocurrency. It's very hard to convince someone bitcoin and cryptocurrency is real most especially online...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG