follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Suggestion: Task/Rewards to Give/Receive transaction fees  (Read 153 times)

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 08:34:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Suggestion: Task/Rewards to Give/Receive transaction fees
« on: March 02, 2024, 01:37:54 PM »
AltcoinsTalks forum is adding many new members, which is a good sign. A portion of the members are participating in Bounty campaigns, but many still cannot get native tokens to conduct transfers or swaps. Many members messaged me via Telegram to ask for 0.0005 BNB ~ $0.2 to be able to Swap rewards to BNB. This really confuses me. I don't regret $0.2, but I have no reason or trust to proceed to send my BNB to that person.

However, I think not having native tokens to pay transaction fees is one of the problems for bounty hunters. So, if there was a mechanism by which I could reward a forum member with $0.20, I would be happy to do it. At the same time, I also believe that every reward should stem from a valuable effort. I also wanted to support transaction fees for members of our local forum.

I propose a Task - Rewards mechanism on the AltcoinsTalks forum, focused on supporting new members and new bounty hunters.

I. Purpose

• Supporters can donate/give transaction fees to new members for real needs.
  • Encourage positive and valuable interactions for the forum.

I. Method

>> Step 1: Supporters create a topic announcing transaction fee donation/giving: object, method of receiving, tasks, maximum amount of native token that can be given per person, per day....
I think this topic can be posted in Competitions & Contests or Crypto Gigs or Tasks [Requests].

For example:
I have a few USD worth of BNB in my address 0x..... and am willing to give members in need 0.0005 BNB ~ $0.2 to pay transfer/swap fees.

Request:
Task 1: Create a topic with a list of Layer-2 projects on Bitcoin (1 slot, First Come First Served. Please notify in advance and only proceed with the Task when approved by me).

Task 2: Comment on my topic [https.....] and send me the link to your comment. The member with the most interesting comment can receive 0.0005 BNB from me (contest, 1 winner will be determined by me). Deadline until 24:00 UTC March 3, 2024.

Conditions: for members who have BEP-20 tokens in their address but do not have enough BNB (<0.0005 BNB) for transaction fees.

Please register using the form:
Code: [Select]
BEP-20 address: 0x..........
BEP-20 tokens value: (should be greater than $1)
BNB balance: 0.0000000x BNB (<0.0005 BNB)
Comment link (Task 2): https......

Suggestion: after receiving the reward in BNB, you should swap BEP-20 tokens to BNB to have transaction fees for the next time.

>> Step 2: Interested members can register, participate and receive rewards. Details about the winner + reward + tx will be clearly reported as comments of the topic.

This idea can be organized at Local forums.

III. Problems

• We need rich (or just not poor) and generous members willing to participate in supporting new members and promoting activity on the forum. It would be better if there were more rewards in the form of SOL token because projects on Solana are increasingly popular.
  • Budget comes from Supporters who want to help other members. Funding can come from other members or from Admin/Mods. $10 can help 10 : 0.2 = 50 members make transactions.
  • Giving this transaction fee can cause the addresses of Supporters and Recipients to be considered linked in some events on the forum, for example in the case of: Two Wallets Connected, Joined Fanbox.
    I personally think that concluding that 2 or more accounts are duplicates based on interaction data between addresses is a weak logic. Many members in the same local forum can regularly donate/give transaction fees to each other or trade crypto-fiat via OTC, interaction is inevitable.
    For example, just because I sent BTC to Satoshi's BTC address doesn't mean I'm Satoshi :)

What do you think about this proposal? Are you willing to participate in a transaction fee giveaway (Supporter) or perform simple Tasks to receive transaction fees (Recipient)? How can we edit or add to this suggestion to get the best version for our forum?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 01:42:03 PM by MrSpasybo »
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Suggestion: Task/Rewards to Give/Receive transaction fees
« on: March 02, 2024, 01:37:54 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2041
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Re: Suggestion: Task/Rewards to Give/Receive transaction fees
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 03:10:58 PM »
A good idea and suggestion in general, but to be honest, I dont see this as importantly needed on this forum, or maybe I am yet to fully grasp the end benefit of the idea to the growth of this forum, for ordinarilly, bounty hunters are supposed to always have a small amount of the native coin of a chain to pay their transactions fees with, I was also a bounty hunter and this like this were things I made sure to never get stranded with.

And Secondly, if this is made available on this forum, and a new user comes around and needs the gas very very urgently, do you think applying, then waiting to get approved, and also performing some potentially high end task just to get let say a dollar (max) of a native coin; won't be too straining and time wasting? Remember he needs the coin real fast as possible to enable him sell his shitbag before the price completely turns zero due to a lot of other people selling.. 🤔
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 08:34:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Suggestion: Task/Rewards to Give/Receive transaction fees
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 04:32:23 PM »
A good idea and suggestion in general, but to be honest, I dont see this as importantly needed on this forum, or maybe I am yet to fully grasp the end benefit of the idea to the growth of this forum, for ordinarilly, bounty hunters are supposed to always have a small amount of the native coin of a chain to pay their transactions fees with, I was also a bounty hunter and this like this were things I made sure to never get stranded with.

And Secondly, if this is made available on this forum, and a new user comes around and needs the gas very very urgently, do you think applying, then waiting to get approved, and also performing some potentially high end task just to get let say a dollar (max) of a native coin; won't be too straining and time wasting? Remember he needs the coin real fast as possible to enable him sell his shitbag before the price completely turns zero due to a lot of other people selling.. 🤔
I have received many requests for native tokens as transaction fees from members, they come to the crypto market to join airdrops and bounty campaigns, and they do not have transaction fees to move/swap their BEP-20 tokens. They have no way to sell their tokens, they need $0.2 in BNB to swap tokens. I also had a similar problem where most of the assets were in EOS while there were no swap fees on the BNB chain, a member of the Telegram group helped me. Our forum admin had also requested similar help in the forum token launching.

The delay will happen if there is only 1 Supporter, which is why I think many Supporters are necessary if we really want to help other members with a very small amount of money. If really needed, members will try and the forum will have new interesting topics, or valuable comments. I don't want to transfer my BNB to others too easily, it's better if it helps the forum development.

If allowed, I will try launching this Task after forum completes the ALTT airdrop for members, we will know these needs of members.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 04:37:34 PM by MrSpasybo »
██████████████████████████