follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin legal?  (Read 12207 times)

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1465
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 01:40:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
Re: Is Bitcoin legal?
« Reply #165 on: March 17, 2024, 05:58:31 PM »
Maybe those taxes are used properly in Western countries. But, if you talk about 3rd world countries, people hate paying taxes because of the corruption. If I pay $100 in taxes, probably 50% will be used to develop the country's structure to which I, as a general person, won't have access. The most important thing is, that most the politician becomes a millionaire after one period of their power.

They don't have to do any business to become a millionaire. They have the ultimate power to do anything. Suppose the government give them a budget of $100K for a road. They will spend a max of $30K, and the rest 70K is for themself. That's what happens in the 3rd world country.
Each country has a different character because the economic conditions experienced in that country are also very different. When in a country all its people have a lot of money, no one will commit crimes of corruption. They don't really need money anymore because they are rich and can buy whatever they want easily.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: March 17, 2024, 05:58:31 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:50:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #166 on: March 18, 2024, 06:37:14 AM »
Each country has a different character because the economic conditions experienced in that country are also very different. When in a country all its people have a lot of money, no one will commit crimes of corruption. They don't really need money anymore because they are rich and can buy whatever they want easily.

Bro, I don't think you are too young to understand that. You should know that human greed is ultimate, and they won't stop making money just because they already have enough money to live. I have heard about a lot of politicians in my country who have billions of dollars yet they kill people and do whatever they want because they want more power.

Even politicians are engaged in building and registering banks, and then they take loans from their own banks and then register another bank to loot money from the people. Unfortunately, nobody talks about them in my country. No matter how much they have, they want more and more. Sorry but we are going off topic now.

Offline Alston Liu

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 04:32:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Karma Quick Poster 10 Posts
« Reply #167 on: March 19, 2024, 07:34:29 AM »
Depend on where you live. Bitcoin is not allowed in some countries

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 886
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 04:10:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #168 on: March 19, 2024, 09:49:55 AM »
To see bitcoin allow or become legal currency transaction depend on parliament regulation, its important for us when election day give opportunity for candidate have vision with allowing bitcoin become legal currency transaction. I think if most of parliament filled by old people seems difficult to see bitcoin become legal payment currency.
In my country last several weeks ago have campaign, most of the winner not any mission or vision about cryptocurrency although in this years raise more than 50 billion dollar form taxes transaction with my country have regulation bitcoin legal as commodity assets only.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2133
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 07:40:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #169 on: March 19, 2024, 04:15:59 PM »
many citizens do not like this to happen, their taxes fall into the hands of corrupt politicians. Because it's very troublesome. We as citizens obey taxes, and they steal taxes from us.

Maybe those taxes are used properly in Western countries. But, if you talk about 3rd world countries, people hate paying taxes because of the corruption. If I pay $100 in taxes, probably 50% will be used to develop the country's structure to which I, as a general person, won't have access. The most important thing is, that most the politician becomes a millionaire after one period of their power.

They don't have to do any business to become a millionaire. They have the ultimate power to do anything. Suppose the government give them a budget of $100K for a road. They will spend a max of $30K, and the rest 70K is for themself. That's what happens in the 3rd world country.
That is the perception that occurs in 3rd world countries. They will compete to commit corruption because being politicians and being state administrators is their way of taking people's money/taxes
Almost all over the world, especially in developing countries, corruption by rulers and politicians is no longer strange. Rulers and politicians both do and know each other, so they don't want to take any action to be brought to justice, because they control the law and can do whatever they like. People cannot do anything because this culture of corruption has become commonplace, and they are no longer ashamed to do it. Even if they are punished, the punishment is light because there is no confiscation of assets resulting from corruption, so there is no deterrent effect.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2133
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 07:40:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #170 on: March 19, 2024, 04:33:01 PM »
To see bitcoin allow or become legal currency transaction depend on parliament regulation, its important for us when election day give opportunity for candidate have vision with allowing bitcoin become legal currency transaction. I think if most of parliament filled by old people seems difficult to see bitcoin become legal payment currency.
In my country last several weeks ago have campaign, most of the winner not any mission or vision about cryptocurrency although in this years raise more than 50 billion dollar form taxes transaction with my country have regulation bitcoin legal as commodity assets only.
Agree, that the influence of parliament is very important because they are the ones who make regulations as to whether something related to certain policies can be accepted or not, such as the legalization of crypto, of course. But of course, it is not easy for them to accept all of this, because they always think about the situation of the country whether they can and are capable of accepting it by preparing the very necessary regulations so that it does not harm society or the government in the future.
In fact, with advanced technology, we should be able to prepare for the long term for the benefit of society and, of course, for the country itself, because the tax sector from crypto is quite attractive and big income..
But you can still do it even if only as a commodity tool, compared to the many countries that still consider crypto illegal. This may gradually be recognized one day due to pressure from crypto investors.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:50:11 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2024, 05:07:55 PM »
Almost all over the world, especially in developing countries, corruption by rulers and politicians is no longer strange. Rulers and politicians both do and know each other, so they don't want to take any action to be brought to justice, because they control the law and can do whatever they like. People cannot do anything because this culture of corruption has become commonplace, and they are no longer ashamed to do it. Even if they are punished, the punishment is light because there is no confiscation of assets resulting from corruption, so there is no deterrent effect.

Not only politicians but also government employees are corrupted. You won't be able to sign a file to approve any documents without giving them some benefits. A group of police offers were found guilty of hijacking 5 Bitcoin from a freelancer a couple of days ago in my country. The highest action they took is, they suspended those officers and they are in police line again without duty. They will still get the salary without even working anymore. I am ashamed that I live in such fucking country.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2024, 05:07:55 PM »

Offline Themepen

• Activity: 891
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 11:31:20 AM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter Poll Starter
« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2024, 05:22:39 PM »
I think that whether bitcoin is allowed as legal way to pay for things will depend on what people in charge think. It is important for politicians to have clear opinion on cryptocurrency and how it can help economy. I do not think someone age should decide if bitcoin can be used as money. It is more about understanding how cryptocurrency works. I am worried that people who won recent election do not have good plan for cryptocurrency even though it could bring in much of tax money. Lawmakers should learn about good things cryptocurrency can do and how it might affect economy.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #173 on: March 19, 2024, 05:38:09 PM »
I think that whether bitcoin is allowed as legal way to pay for things will depend on what people in charge think. It is important for politicians to have clear opinion on cryptocurrency and how it can help economy. I do not think someone age should decide if bitcoin can be used as money. It is more about understanding how cryptocurrency works. I am worried that people who won recent election do not have good plan for cryptocurrency even though it could bring in much of tax money. Lawmakers should learn about good things cryptocurrency can do and how it might affect economy.

They lack knowledge about crypto, especially politicians, even though the government is starting to study crypto and has experts there, the parliament determines the policy of a draft law regulating crypto. Because they are the ones who can discuss it. In fact, if they understood the benefits of crypto, they would have legalized crypto long ago.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:35:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #174 on: March 21, 2024, 08:00:02 AM »

Will being rich guarantee someone not to commit corruption? What is the standard for wealth? Because we see many rich people who become politicians and go to prison because of corruption. Greed will always bring harm to humans.

Offline MRY

• Activity: 312
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:24:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #175 on: March 21, 2024, 10:50:39 PM »
Will being rich guarantee someone not to commit corruption? What is the standard for wealth? Because we see many rich people who become politicians and go to prison because of corruption. Greed will always bring harm to humans.
I think for those who are already very rich, if there is an opportunity to commit corruption, they will still try to do it, no matter how small the corruption is, all humans will definitely continue to do that because it is human nature to be easily influenced by the money they earn.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1465
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 01:40:38 PM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #176 on: March 21, 2024, 11:24:03 PM »
I think for those who are already very rich, if there is an opportunity to commit corruption, they will still try to do it, no matter how small the corruption is, all humans will definitely continue to do that because it is human nature to be easily influenced by the money they earn.
Yes, I agree with your statement, corruption can indeed attack anyone from rich people or people who are not yet rich. Everyone in this world is tempted by money that is easy to get, such as through corruption, in some big countries they even apply very severe punishments to them. who was proven to have committed corruption.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1825
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:52:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #177 on: March 22, 2024, 05:07:31 AM »

Yes, I agree with your statement, corruption can indeed attack anyone from rich people or people who are not yet rich. Everyone in this world is tempted by money that is easy to get, such as through corruption, in some big countries they even apply very severe punishments to them. who was proven to have committed corruption.

Even though there is a threat of punishment for corruptors, many still do it. Maybe the death penalty can reduce corrupt actors, but unfortunately it will have problems with human rights institutions

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4391
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 08:31:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #178 on: March 22, 2024, 07:14:05 AM »
Depend on where you live. Bitcoin is not allowed in some countries

Depending on how prohibited it is, it’s not something related to drugs or something illegal, bitcoin is simply not considered a kind of currency everywhere, in many countries bitcoin is prohibited but you can still keep it there and the tax office will not mind if you show them the income from it that you had bitcoins and were willing to pay tax on them.)
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:43:24 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #179 on: March 22, 2024, 12:23:16 PM »

I think rich people are more involved in corruption than poor people because poor have little bit fear about doing this and are satisfied with the money they have. It is the human nature that they are not happy with what they have and always think that it will be better if they get more.

All humans are not a part of corruption but some of them are because money taste very sweet so they are in Struggle to earn more and more no matter they choose a good way or a way of corruption.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██