follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin is my Bank  (Read 11590 times)

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:47:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Bitcoin is my Bank
« Reply #120 on: May 08, 2021, 07:28:04 PM »
I don't see any wrong with your decision, perhaps you did the right choice actually. And you're not the only person here in the forum who experienced that. In fact, a lot of the community here do the same just like yours, just make sure you maintain that methods what you had started here so that your assets will not be gone in the near future.

Me too, I also agree bitcoin is my bank.  As long as pandemic I see many people started to invest in crypto currency, several countries have locked down, we can gain profit from bitcoin and other.
By seeing the crypto progress now, I think the bullish latest happen and it will continue until the end of this year maybe till the beginning next year.
I believe about it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: May 08, 2021, 07:28:04 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Lenipiw

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1387
  • BITGAME - Blockchain Betting Platform
  • Last Active: October 27, 2021, 08:10:33 AM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #121 on: May 09, 2021, 02:32:51 PM »
Many people compare Bitcoin with banks. Because if you invest in a bank, there is a possibility of profit as a percentage. Again, investing in Bitcoin has the potential to be much more profitable. Which is much more than the profit of the bank. Traditional banks have bitcoin transactions. Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular currency around the world. So Bitcoin is more valuable in the current market. So many people compare Bitcoin with banks.

Offline AGM

• Activity: 488
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2021, 04:40:56 AM »
Due to the covid 19 pandemic, I lost my job and my bank account was closed because I withdrew all my remaining balance to buy our necessities, at that time I was looking for another alternative to lost job in order to support my family's needs . Until I start trading bitcoin with small capital and thanks God because with the help of cryptocurrency we can continue to survive from the difficult time of pandemic.

Now I have accumulated a small amount to be able to reopen a bank account but I think that instead of opening a new bank account, it is be better to just buy and invest in bitcoin so that I can expect more profit than the traditional bank.

I know that investing in bitcoin is risky but I also believe that bitcoin has a good future.

I just hope I made the right decision.
I appreciate your disision and you were in right think to right time that's why you stay strong with your family and also social life . After post pandamic of covid-19 the world economy system will be changed though the impact already stay in our personal family social and in national and internet life . The critics are saying the paper money will frizee and world wide start new Electric corrency or black chain system so if you know all the news before happening you will always first then others .

Offline mlawson71

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1866
  • Last Active: May 06, 2022, 05:20:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2021, 01:56:05 PM »
After every big crisis there is an economic boom, I hope it will be the same after this pandemic.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1450
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:48 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2021, 02:03:43 PM »
Due to the covid 19 pandemic, I lost my job and my bank account was closed because I withdrew all my remaining balance to buy our necessities, at that time I was looking for another alternative to lost job in order to support my family's needs . Until I start trading bitcoin with small capital and thanks God because with the help of cryptocurrency we can continue to survive from the difficult time of pandemic.

Now I have accumulated a small amount to be able to reopen a bank account but I think that instead of opening a new bank account, it is be better to just buy and invest in bitcoin so that I can expect more profit than the traditional bank.

I know that investing in bitcoin is risky but I also believe that bitcoin has a good future.

I just hope I made the right decision.

Good real story, I like your story.mate, as long as pandemic covid19 you have invested in crypto currency and got profit from them. Bitcoin is the best choice , you can use bitcoin for trading and hold for short term..
This condition make people must have another income as long as pandemic covid19 because , they must support your families needs.
It is the reason why bitcoin has high demand now.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Rds3b

• Activity: 310
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 01:49:05 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2021, 05:26:51 PM »
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. Whose position is first. The platform is the most popular in cryptocurrency. I think of Bitcoin as my own bank because this is what I do when it comes to coronation  I used to withdraw money from Bitcoin as my own bank. I think Bitcoin is my own bank.

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1377
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 01, 2024, 12:05:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2021, 06:59:45 PM »
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. Whose position is first. The platform is the most popular in cryptocurrency. I think of Bitcoin as my own bank because this is what I do when it comes to coronation  I used to withdraw money from Bitcoin as my own bank. I think Bitcoin is my own bank.
It seems to me that Ethereum looks more promising and profitable, unlike Bitcoin, but at the same time, low capitalization prevents it from becoming a leader. Not a single cryptocurrency will be able to break Bitcoin records in capitalization, as well as in price for this period.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2021, 06:59:45 PM »

Offline mlawson71

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1866
  • Last Active: May 06, 2022, 05:20:08 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #127 on: May 11, 2021, 04:20:43 PM »
Do you think that will ever change or Bitcoin will remain the leader?

Offline Bad leyar

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 548
  • Last Active: January 28, 2024, 07:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #128 on: May 11, 2021, 05:02:03 PM »
Bitcoin is one of the most advanced and popular digital currencies in the cryptocurrency market. Which has already been able to gain a lot of popularity around the world. Everyone has managed this bitcoin as their own bank. I think in the future this bitcoin will be one of the biggest currencies that everyone will accept as their bank.

Offline Tanimariya

• Activity: 961
  • BITGAME - Blockchain Betting Platform
  • Last Active: November 03, 2021, 04:09:41 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #129 on: May 12, 2021, 01:01:39 PM »
Cryptocurrency has kept the economies of different countries at the peak of development with the new turmoil in today's world. In other words, the rise and fall of the price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market has a huge impact on the economy of some countries. Because I think the economy of many countries is holding bitcoin. Because there are many investors in developed countries. Investment and trade are constantly increasing in every country. So Bitcoin is compared to a bank.

Offline Alcor

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2464
  • Last Active: January 23, 2024, 03:10:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #130 on: October 28, 2021, 02:19:50 PM »
It seems to me that Ethereum looks more promising and profitable, unlike Bitcoin, but at the same time, low capitalization prevents it from becoming a leader. Not a single cryptocurrency will be able to break Bitcoin records in capitalization, as well as in price for this period.
For now, Bitcoin seems out of reach for other cryptocurrencies in terms of capitalization and price dominance. However, the market situation will not stand still. Altcoins continue to evolve, which we do not notice about Bitcoin. First of all, let's see what the Ethereum network will be like after the current update, which has been going on for almost a year, and what will happen to the popularity and price of this coin after such an update. It is predicted that after a certain time, ethereum will be able to overtake bitcoin in terms of capitalization and price dominance. If this happens, then the current price of bitcoin will not remain at this level. Anything can happen in cryptocurrency.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1274
  • Last Active: Today at 01:46:35 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #131 on: October 30, 2021, 08:18:42 AM »
I really agree with your principle because until now I only store assets in cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin because storing assets there will provide a lot of profit, in terms of increasing the selling price of bitcoin and there is no monthly billing fee, making bitcoin very suitable for storing large amounts of money.

Offline P2P

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: May 12, 2022, 04:31:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #132 on: November 06, 2021, 10:08:23 AM »
Bitcoin is my bank. This word implies that there is no specific person in this bank. This market does not follow anyone's rules. So here it is said. Forgive me if I make any kind of bad comments. Because I am a new member of this forum.

Offline President

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 128
  • Last Active: December 01, 2021, 11:09:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #133 on: November 06, 2021, 05:38:09 PM »
Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency market The most advanced and popular Among digital currencies A Which is already around the world Has been able to gain more popularity Everyone has managed Bitcoin as their own bank I think Bitcoin will be the biggest currency in the future
N F T a n k s      A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
█████████████    |    T w i t t e r    |  T e l e g r a m  |    D i s c o r d    |    █████████████
[            PvE Mode            ]        [            PvP Mode            ]        [           Team Battle           ]

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 908
  • Last Active: Today at 01:36:31 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #134 on: November 06, 2021, 07:14:49 PM »
in my opinion it is the best choice because until now banks are no longer used and many people have started to switch to the world of cryptocurrency and store all assets in bitcoin, and of course local banks are only used to withdraw profits from bitcoin so they can it is said that the function of the bank has begun to decrease.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG