follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: doges stuck in android wallet  (Read 662 times)

Offline trapiche

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 29, 2021, 04:48:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
doges stuck in android wallet
« on: January 20, 2021, 07:32:11 PM »
Hello!

I had some doges in a paper wallet, I needed money, and I passed them to the android dogecoin wallet, which was done without problems  (in less than 5 minutes for the first confirmations) a couple of hours later I sent doges to  exchange but the transaction got stuck. It's been 10 days since then, the money has not returned or arrived ... I reinstalled the APP, re-synchronized it (restored with the backup) but it keeps awaiting confirmation.
In some blockchain explorer I can see the transaction but in most I can not .
I tried to get the private keys from this wallet but it was impossible ... I only managed to get the seed words and the derivation path ... using Ian coleman's tool ( iancoleman.io/bip39/ ) I can regen the keys (the XPub matches) but I can't find (between the 60k I could try) the keys to this wallet ...
I need the money ... if anyone has any idea to try I would be very grateful ...
thanks

Solution! --->
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In case someone needs:
How to export from  Langers Hans' android dogecoin wallet to coinomi:

1)Make a backup of the wallet (transfer it to the computer)

2)with openssl decrypt the backup (use the key with which the wallet was saved): openssl enc -d -aes-256-cbc -md md5 -a -in dogecoin-wallet-backup-2021-01-10 -out doge-coin-wallet-decrypt

3)With a HEX editor open the file (I use GHex) The 12 keywords will be easily visible at the beginning of the file (near the string "org.dogecoi[Suspicious link removed]oduction").

4) In coinomi wallet choose "recover a wallet"

5) Insert the seed phrase (it will also ask for a password for the new wallet)

6) In coins list find dogecoin and click on check and also on the gear icon
There Enter the derivation path M/0H

7)That's it ... the balance should appear
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 06:34:27 PM by trapiche »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

doges stuck in android wallet
« on: January 20, 2021, 07:32:11 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG