follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Eth hold or Trade?  (Read 76698 times)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Eth hold or Trade?
« Reply #300 on: March 22, 2024, 07:12:55 PM »
Sometimes we are often confused about choosing between trading or just holding, and this often happens to novice traders. For people who are experienced, it will be easy for them to make a choice, for me personally it's simple.  If we are sure that the coin we are holding has good potential, then just hold it for a few months until it reaches the price we want.

Becoming a trader is a choice made by those who have a lot of time to do it, because traders need a lot of time to integrate market movements. but if you don't have much time, it's best to just be a holder, buy coins that are predicted to experience a high increase and hold. I only hold bitcoin ethereum BNB and Solana, but I use several other top coins for short and medium term trading.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #300 on: March 22, 2024, 07:12:55 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #301 on: March 22, 2024, 10:26:47 PM »
Becoming a trader is a choice made by those who have a lot of time to do it, because traders need a lot of time to integrate market movements. but if you don't have much time, it's best to just be a holder, buy coins that are predicted to experience a high increase and hold. I only hold bitcoin ethereum BNB and Solana, but I use several other top coins for short and medium term trading.
Traders don't necessarily have to look at the conditions of the exchange, because sometimes traders also have other jobs in the real world, making cryptocurrency an additional job that can generate additional income.
If it is like that, many people will choose long-term trading methods, which means traders don't have to pay attention to price conditions on exchanges.

Online EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: Today at 06:26:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #302 on: March 22, 2024, 10:59:42 PM »
Sometimes we are often confused about choosing between trading or just holding, and this often happens to novice traders. For people who are experienced, it will be easy for them to make a choice, for me personally it's simple.  If we are sure that the coin we are holding has good potential, then just hold it for a few months until it reaches the price we want.
To determine all that, I think it will be easier when you buy coins that have potential such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana and BNB. As you mentioned, by holding for months you might get a profit, but when the conditions on the exchange are bearish then that's not the case. will happen, so when you buy cryptocurrency, my advice every day is to at least take the time to look at the conditions of the exchange.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:57:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #303 on: March 22, 2024, 11:16:02 PM »

Some people that we see in crypto who engage in trading mostly didn't have the chance to buy their favorite coin when it was low, maybe they were scared of buying but all of sudden when the coin start pumping, they develop interest in buying and selling it just to make money, so they settled for trading they have no idea about.

I prefer to hold than trade because I see it as a blessing instead or running from one coin to another to make few dollars with stop-loss risk as well. Holding a coin also gives you opportunity to do other work and let's the traders move the coin and when you ready, you can simply sell your coin with big pofits as if you didn't do anything at all.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #304 on: March 22, 2024, 11:27:17 PM »
Quite simply Holding is better than trading right? Even when you don't have enough time then HODL is better than trading but it's their choice.

If they want to make a profit in ETH trading then it is better to do it on DEX it will increase the chances of getting airdrops with many transactions, sometimes there are whales doing this they just pursue the volume of transactions and the benefits they get later from the airdrops released.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #305 on: March 22, 2024, 11:59:17 PM »
Sure, to be a trader, we must always update the information about the market. We also need to always check the updated news on the coin, for example the news about ETH. The current news in ETH, it may be joining ETF market, so the price may skyrocket. Well, if we don't have much time to monitor the market, we are better to be an investor. It is great that you are holding ETH, BNB, and SOL. I also hold this as an investor, but I have other top altcoins.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 12:01:36 AM by I-Bit »

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #306 on: March 23, 2024, 07:54:05 AM »
It’s impossible to say unequivocally what is best for you, because everyone is different and only by trial and error can you understand what is best for you, trading in any case can bring much more profit than just holding, but can you do it and can you do it as it should be, since trading can bring you both a lot of profit and loss, while holding only profit.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #306 on: March 23, 2024, 07:54:05 AM »

Online EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: Today at 06:26:52 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #307 on: March 23, 2024, 10:09:43 AM »
It’s impossible to say unequivocally what is best for you, because everyone is different and only by trial and error can you understand what is best for you, trading in any case can bring much more profit than just holding, but can you do it and can you do it as it should be, since trading can bring you both a lot of profit and loss, while holding only profit.
Profits and losses from trading that he has done cannot always run smoothly, sometimes traders have to experience losses until their assets are trapped at very high prices, but I am sure that for those who are able to analyze coins before buying, the possibility of getting trapped will be very small and there will definitely be profits. which you will always get.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #308 on: March 23, 2024, 11:04:50 AM »
Profits and losses from trading that he has done cannot always run smoothly, sometimes traders have to experience losses until their assets are trapped at very high prices, but I am sure that for those who are able to analyze coins before buying, the possibility of getting trapped will be very small and there will definitely be profits. which you will always get.

Trading does not always provide profits because sometimes our analysis and predictions are wrong. no one can predict prices accurately. Actually, apart from trading, we can hold, so we can do both so we can protect assets from losses.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #309 on: March 23, 2024, 09:53:42 PM »

but the current market is difficult to predict, sometimes looking at the previous graph won't affect it, most people get trapped and end up holding back, trading in large amounts daily will make you feel the benefits if you trade in standard amounts. I think it's better to hold it until we get the profit we want rather than trading.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #310 on: March 23, 2024, 10:42:31 PM »

but the current market is difficult to predict, sometimes looking at the previous graph won't affect it, most people get trapped and end up holding back, trading in large amounts daily will make you feel the benefits if you trade in standard amounts. I think it's better to hold it until we get the profit we want rather than trading.

Everyone has their own considerations and expertise in investing. For those who have trading skills, they will choose trading as a priority. but for those who prefer to be a holder because of their busy work schedule which cannot always combine the market to make short-term analyzes and predictions, holding is a priority.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #311 on: March 23, 2024, 11:07:48 PM »
Everyone has their own considerations and expertise in investing. For those who have trading skills, they will choose trading as a priority. but for those who prefer to be a holder because of their busy work schedule which cannot always combine the market to make short-term analyzes and predictions, holding is a priority.
It's true, when daily trading is not very suitable to do it because the exchange conditions are red, it will create quite high risks, it is better to stop for a moment and enjoy the profits that have been obtained some time ago. The condition of the exchange if it is collapsing like this will not be suitable for short-term investment use.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #312 on: March 24, 2024, 04:50:54 AM »
It's true, when daily trading is not very suitable to do it because the exchange conditions are red, it will create quite high risks, it is better to stop for a moment and enjoy the profits that have been obtained some time ago. The condition of the exchange if it is collapsing like this will not be suitable for short-term investment use.

I agree with your opinion, when the exchange is red we should not trade, because we will be trapped in high prices if we buy at that time and then the price drops. suggest keeping hold of our other coins, and always observing the chart, if there are signs that the market will return to green, then start buying potential coins.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #313 on: March 24, 2024, 08:08:08 AM »

You and I can talk about completely different trading, I’m talking about intraday trading using scalping on charts in 5 minutes and you’re talking to me about short-term trading where traders wait for several days or weeks until they close an order, I agree with you on the fact that a trader can lose money, but if you understand what you are doing, you should know that a trader cannot help but lose money, this is part of his job (if you don’t lose, you won’t earn).
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:22:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #314 on: March 24, 2024, 09:11:19 AM »
who will trade Ethereum now seeing how flawless its  moving? nearing 4k now and there are many speculation that like bitcoin ethereum will break its ATH before halving as the ETH ETF is near to be approved?
I will keep my ETH till this whole year and up to the middle of 2025 to see how it will go further and may give me what I am seeking for long now, i missed the Altcoin season of 2018 and i will never let this one go without me making more profit.

I also do the same thing, I will my bitcoin and ethereum until next year. Because I also believe bitcoin and ethereum will reach ATH next year. Maybe after the Biycoin halving I will focus on trading, because currently I am still busy with several matters.
we just need to take time , lets not fall from this desire of selling because Bitcoin and Ethereum is the 2 best crypto that we need to keep hold for many times and we must trust.
after Bitcoin halving  we need to keep waiting for at least some time for a year maybe?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG