follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Covid 19; A blessing to your income or a pain?  (Read 10026 times)

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
Re: Covid 19; A blessing to your income or a pain?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2024, 10:26:33 AM »
Since the beginning of the pandemic, I have been privileged to hear and listen to people talk about what has become of the economy.

Some see the pandemic period as a blessing, and some see it as a pain.

A lot got more rise in their economy while some drastic fall.
That is just right many traders and investors encountered positive bias while some faced negative biased during the the convid19 pandemic in the sense that some took the medium as as advantage to excessively over hiked their goods and products to make double profits also considered as a caused of taxes being remitted to the pandemic regulator officers including to some of the influential governments bodies so that they could have the executive order of permission to proceed on their ventures instead of seating at home of isolations where all ventures where asked to shutdown as others does by law abiding as instructed by the pandemic authorities and on the process the financial consumers feces the wraths of the situation

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2024, 10:26:33 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1079
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:18:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2024, 03:38:05 PM »
That is just right many traders and investors encountered positive bias while some faced negative biased during the the convid19 pandemic in the sense that some took the medium as as advantage to excessively over hiked their goods and products to make double profits also considered as a caused of taxes being remitted to the pandemic regulator officers including to some of the influential governments bodies so that they could have the executive order of permission to proceed on their ventures instead of seating at home of isolations where all ventures where asked to shutdown as others does by law abiding as instructed by the pandemic authorities and on the process the financial consumers feces the wraths of the situation

There is nothing that has ever shape human civilization like the internet, not like there has never been a pandemic before but because there is internet, everyone was informed unlike back then when there was cholera outbreak and chicken pox but a lot people don't even know what was even happening talk more of looking for a place to take advantages. When Covid 19 came, everyone was literally getting information at real time and that was why many traders had advantage of the market but some people lost as well.

People losses weren't only financial, people lost lives because of the same pandemic and people loss lives because there was no food to eat, some people lost means of their live hood because of their means of making money is public gathering and pandemic stopped all that from happening. Some people died because of tension as many people were predicting the end of the world, so many things happened during the Covid but thank God it's all over now.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline goaldot

• Activity: 60
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 08:05:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    50 Posts Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2024, 08:09:11 PM »
I would say it is a pain, hope it is temporary. It is a pain, because the prices on everything jumped up. My main expenses are utility bills and fuel. Both of them gained 50% during last 4-6 months. Even with a little support from government, expenses are still perceptible.

I could say it was a pain. It was a pain due to the increased in the commodity and limitation of movement. I am a salary earner. No support from the government. The expenses were much. You could not avoid them.

Offline Bodhi2021

• Activity: 47
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 05:20:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Karma Linux User
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2024, 04:07:33 PM »
Hmmm, I don’t want to always remember those moments because it was a hard time for me as a pure water seller and one who always want to earn a living and put food on my table so as to satisfy myself, my family and those close to me who find it difficult to eat and there family, So it was a harsh days for me, but we thank God for His mercy because we are alive while some people lost there love ones due to hunger and sickness.

Always be yourself.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1693
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:11:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2024, 09:55:20 AM »
I would say it is a pain, hope it is temporary. It is a pain, because the prices on everything jumped up. My main expenses are utility bills and fuel. Both of them gained 50% during last 4-6 months. Even with a little support from government, expenses are still perceptible.

I could say it was a pain. It was a pain due to the increased in the commodity and limitation of movement. I am a salary earner. No support from the government. The expenses were much. You could not avoid them.
Many people were not spared from the event, and it was not just hardship that many people ended up having to return from 0 when it happened. This was something that could not have been foreseen, because it happened so quickly in just a few months that the economy collapsed.

But I look at the positive side, because if I only look at the negative side I think everyone can't avoid it. This is a very valuable lesson for our future lives, so we can have the thought that something unthinkable might happen suddenly like this event. The point is that we must remain prepared for the worst.

Offline Perfect540

• Activity: 502
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 09:12:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2024, 11:15:07 AM »
I don't want to remember the horrors of Corona because I lived a very poor life at that time because I lost my job when the whole world was in shutdown/lockdown.  I was completely disoriented after losing my job.  However, some money and food I saved helped me to survive a year of hardship.  But after Corona I took a job in a private firm and now I am in a good position with my family.  The terrible picture of Corona will remind me for the rest of my life.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2024, 03:23:21 PM »
Since the beginning of the pandemic, I have been privileged to hear and listen to people talk about what has become of the economy.

What's your experience? Did you gain more during this period or you recorded loss?
For some other people it is a blessing most specifically to those who made millions during pandemic because of their success in business but for me personally it is a pain and then a super typhoon hit us hard after that pandemic so I am totally screwed up that time as we got double damage.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2024, 03:23:21 PM »

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2024, 06:23:27 PM »
For me, I will say the both because I experienced both blessings and pain in different ways, because then I was working for someone and I was getting a lot of money from people aside my salary but once the COVID-19 enter, I was not getting money again, because there was no much people coming around again, the only blessings I was receiving then, is that I was time for myself, time to be around my friends and family, time to be online and know what is actually going on and also to listen to news, so these are my reasons why COVID-19 is both a blessing and a pain to my source of income.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2024, 11:27:13 PM »
For me, I will say the both because I experienced both blessings and pain in different ways, because then I was working for someone and I was getting a lot of money from people aside my salary but once the COVID-19 enter, I was not getting money again, because there was no much people coming around again, the only blessings I was receiving then, is that I was time for myself, time to be around my friends and family, time to be online and know what is actually going on and also to listen to news, so these are my reasons why COVID-19 is both a blessing and a pain to my source of income.
There is always something that can be learned from every problem that exists. As you experienced, it is not impossible that when COVID hit, many, like you and me, could not do any activities because I was a cormobid and needed to rest at home to avoid transmission. because it could be fatal. because almost every time there is quite sad news about this pandemic, but what I regret is that there are those who profit from the suffering experienced by many people just for a mask, which can cost hundreds of times the usual price and is a rare item to find.I hope something like this doesn't happen again, and it's really sad.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1090
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:11:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2024, 04:06:52 PM »
There is always something that can be learned from every problem that exists. As you experienced, it is not impossible that when COVID hit, many, like you and me, could not do any activities because I was a cormobid and needed to rest at home to avoid transmission. because it could be fatal. because almost every time there is quite sad news about this pandemic, but what I regret is that there are those who profit from the suffering experienced by many people just for a mask, which can cost hundreds of times the usual price and is a rare item to find.I hope something like this doesn't happen again, and it's really sad.
That's a good point, there's always something good behind bad events. Sometimes we focus too much on the bad and don't see the positive side of what happened to us, it makes us think that we are the unluckiest person in life.

Even though if we look at the events at that time, many people are more difficult than us. The problem is that as long as it happens we never think about the positive side which makes us, especially me, feel so down.

But after going through all that, I just realized that now there are many good things that I can get from what happened during that time.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1079
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:18:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2024, 02:21:09 PM »
For some other people it is a blessing most specifically to those who made millions during pandemic because of their success in business but for me personally it is a pain and then a super typhoon hit us hard after that pandemic so I am totally screwed up that time as we got double damage.

This is not just about Covid alone, it's everywhere. Just know that in every hardship that masses face, there is a group of people that enjoy the privilege it presents to people. Even in war, when people are crying that there is massacre and people dying, there is one particular person enjoying wealth gather from selling machin guns, weapons and bombs, that's how life work and that's how we have been living it.

Funny thing is, we might have some people that are still praying to have again the situation of Covid so they can still make money like they did before, they don't care about what people face, as long as they are happy, then they are good to go.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2024, 02:38:39 PM »

This is not just about Covid alone, it's everywhere. Just know that in every hardship that masses face, there is a group of people that enjoy the privilege it presents to people. Even in war, when people are crying that there is massacre and people dying, there is one particular person enjoying wealth gather from selling machin guns, weapons and bombs, that's how life work and that's how we have been living it.

Funny thing is, we might have some people that are still praying to have again the situation of Covid so they can still make money like they did before, they don't care about what people face, as long as they are happy, then they are good to go.
Yeah war is also a good example here aside from the pandemic because  business minded oligarch love this thing. War is a never ending problem around the world and it also mean a never ending profits to all warmonger.

Yeah, I can even see over priced products during pandemic and people has no choice but buy because they need it to survive. Business is business they don't care about conscience that is why that pandemic is an eye opener for us to prepare for something like that situation in the future.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2024, 10:50:28 PM »
That's a good point, there's always something good behind bad events. Sometimes we focus too much on the bad and don't see the positive side of what happened to us, it makes us think that we are the unluckiest person in life.

Even though if we look at the events at that time, many people are more difficult than us. The problem is that as long as it happens we never think about the positive side which makes us, especially me, feel so down.

But after going through all that, I just realized that now there are many good things that I can get from what happened during that time.
In every problem, there will always be two opposing sides, so it's true that every time something happens that we didn't do anything about, of course there is something we can learn from because avoiding it can actually end up providing something positive.You are right that we feel that the events we experience are heavier than those of other people, but it is not always the hardest thing. There are even more things that we experience, but we don't actually give thanks for that we still feel the same. most disadvantaged, not seeing the better side.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2024, 07:02:26 AM »

What's your experience? Did you gain more during this period or you recorded loss?
At first i am one of those who are in pain because Job needs to stop for months , income as well stops and that sudden me and my family.

but thinking what can be done to secure our financial stabilities ? me and wife stablished a business and become our bread and butter in which up to now is a business running and from pain Pandemic become a blessing.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1054
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 06:41:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2024, 11:05:50 AM »

At first i am one of those who are in pain because Job needs to stop for months , income as well stops and that sudden me and my family.

but thinking what can be done to secure our financial stabilities ? me and wife stablished a business and become our bread and butter in which up to now is a business running and from pain Pandemic become a blessing.
Some other people have taken advantage of the recent pandemic happened around the world, they see it as an opportunity to start their own businesses. Unlike to those other people who have blamed the government and allowed the pandemic to make their lives miserable, you make use of this chance to move forward. We have all been affected by this pandemic, and unfortunately, other people have let it defeat them, making them unable to recover.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 04:04:35 AM by DabsPoorVersion »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG