follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ERC20 Network Fees is down  (Read 15725 times)

Offline vitek146

• Activity: 816
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 21, 2023, 04:05:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: ERC20 Network Fees is down
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2021, 09:28:24 PM »
The fact that the fee fell really had a positive effect on the price of eth itself, since those fees that were previously extortionate and this discouraged many from using the eth blockchain. At $ 50-100 per transaction, this is only for large market players.The price went up, I want to see 4k in the coming days, that would be great  8)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2021, 09:28:24 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Magepai

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 1133
  • Patron Ambassador
  • Last Active: September 17, 2022, 01:26:04 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2021, 04:56:28 AM »
The Ethereum platform lost much of its popularity due to the high Ethereum transaction fees. Everyone has used Binance Smart Chain to increase such transaction fees. Now that the transaction fee has come down, Ethereum will definitely bring a positive side to the platform. Ethereum transaction fees have come down but Ethereum price has gone up.
        ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
     ▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄
   ▄████████▀▀                   ▀▀████████▄
▄▄██████████                       ██████████▄▄

███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
  ▀██████████▀▀███████▀▀▀███████▀▀██████████▀
     ▀███████▄  ████▀     ▀████  ▄███████▀
      ████  ▀█████▀         ▀█████▀  ████
      █████▄          ▄▄▄          ▄█████
       █████       ▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄       █████
       █████         █████         █████
       █████▄   ▀▀▄         ▄▀▀   ▄█████
       ██████      ▀▀█████▀▀      ██████
       ▀█████▄▄      ▀███▀      ▄▄█████▀
         ▀██████▄▄▄   ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████▀
             ▀████████▀▀▀████████▀
               ▀████▄█████▄████▀
                   ▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀

PATRON
DOGE DAF

A MEME-TOKEN WITH NFTs AND
METAVERSE, NAMED AFTER
THE FEARLESS DOG PATRON

FROM
               ▄
 ▄▄         ███         ▄▄
 ███▄       ███       ▄███
 ██▀██      ███      ██▀██
 ██  ██     ███     ██  ██
 ██  ▀██    ███    ██▀  ██
 ██   ██    ███    ██   ██
 ██   ██    ███    ██   ██
 ██  ▄███  ▄████  ███▄  ██
 ██▄██▀   ▄██ ██▄   ▀██▄██
 ██ ▀██▄▄██▀   ▀██▄▄██▀ ██
 ██   ▀▀██▀██▄██▀██▀▀   ██
 ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█▄ ███ ▄█▀
          ▀█████▀
            ▀▀▀

UKRAINE

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████▀▀   ▀▀██▀▀█████
█████   ▀█████████▀           ▀█████
█████▄     ▀▀▀▀███           ▄██████
█████▀▀                      ███████
██████                      ▄███████
████████                   ▄████████
████████▄                ▄██████████
██████████▀▀           ▄████████████
█████▄▄           ▄▄▄███████████████

███

███

███████████████████████████████████████████████████

ABOUT PATRON DAF

███████████████████████████████████████████████████

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
  ..IDO WITH UNICRYPT..

Offline Tepona

• Activity: 542
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 04:42:56 AM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2021, 06:22:11 AM »
ETH's gas fee was not under the control of users a few days ago. Currently, the price of ethereum has set a new record in the cryptocurrency market with the gas fee drops of ETH. The extra gas fee has hampered many users from making small transactions. Especially as it is a token transaction platform, the transaction takers have to pay much higher fees for the transaction. That is why many users kept the transaction closed for a long time. But at present ETH's gas fee is a bit lower.

Offline Believer

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 308
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:28:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2021, 07:00:50 AM »
A week ago even a few days ago i wanted to try to send my token from ethereum wallet to exchange, but i canceled it because the fee i have to spend is around $40- $50... but today i tried to make a transaction and i have to spend about $15 for one transaction... I'm glad the fee has gone down but it's still high because we have to pay a fee of more than $10 for each transaction and it also depends on how many tokens we send... hopefully the fee will go down even further... how about your opinion,guys?
yes mate Ethereum requires much less gas free than before, but a few weeks ago it was found that trading from the Etherium platform required $50 to $60 dollar gas free. Ethereum's gas-free has changed a lot lately.

Offline SkyRocket

• Activity: 378
  • Last Active: January 05, 2024, 06:01:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2021, 06:11:38 PM »
yes mate Ethereum requires much less gas free than before, but a few weeks ago it was found that trading from the Etherium platform required $50 to $60 dollar gas free. Ethereum's gas-free has changed a lot lately.
[/quote]That's right, I think the ethereum team has fixed the gas problem that many people are complaining about, and indeed now we can be relieved because the fees we have to spend are quite cheap.  just half the ethereum team can immediately make repairs if ethereum prices go up again, because if no then we have to pay a high fee if the ethereum price goes up again.

Offline Milon626

• Activity: 572
  • Last Active: August 20, 2021, 10:30:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2021, 11:46:30 PM »
I think it is very good news to all of us that ethereum's gas fees has dropped. A few days ago, ethereum's gas fees is so much high and everybody faces many problems for it. But now ethereum's gas fees is so cheaper than before. Now everybody transected their money with low cost and very easily.
That's why every investor and holder like to invest in ethereum again, everybody attracted by this coin again. For this reason, now ethereum's price is growing up at a high rate.                                                 
PLASTIC
FINANCE

▓▓Recycle . Re-use . Prosper▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▀███▀▀
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓██
▓▓▓▓█▄▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓████▄▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓████████████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▓▐████
█████████████████▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▐█████
█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓█████▌████▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▄▄█▄███████
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▄▄▓▓██████████
[
Private Sale is Live
JOIN NOW!
]

Offline Damrai5$

• Activity: 568
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: February 16, 2024, 02:37:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2021, 11:54:36 PM »
Ethereum had a huge impact on Ethereum Price due to high transaction fees. The reason is that for Etherium high transaction fees it has been seen that all the investors are using all other platforms instead of Etherium platform due to high transaction fees. That's why the Ethereum Price was so heavily influenced that the Ethereum Price may not have been rising. Currently, all the problems have been solved due to the reduction in Ethereum transaction fees.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2021, 11:54:36 PM »

Offline Falcon

• Activity: 967
  • Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
  • Last Active: July 09, 2021, 02:43:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2021, 04:46:08 AM »
Yes mate, I also see that ether gas fee reduce and the current gas fee is resolvable. Few days ago i didn't transfer my coin due to high gas fee. Now i can easily transfer it to any where with low transaction fee. It is really appreciable. Now ether price increasing rapidly due to investors positive attention.
this is perfect opportunity to transfer tokens from MEW, metamask, or from any Eth wallet to another wallet or into exchange wallet. I hope the low gas price will remain the whole year or will last for more years. Ethereum will make another ath because of this solution.

Offline Honor20

• Activity: 70
  • Last Active: March 02, 2022, 07:17:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2021, 11:30:30 AM »
Ethereum platform's transactions have dropped for free And if it has gone down Ethereum platforms would have been in great danger in a short period of time.Because as gas free increased, investors would move away from etherium platforms and as a result, etherium platforms Because in the past gas fees were much higher but now the amount of gas fees has returned to normal.  Now when it comes to transferring tokens to cryptocurrency

Offline Pluto25

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 466
  • Last Active: January 10, 2024, 10:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2021, 12:52:21 PM »
Yes recently Ethereum network fees pretty decreased than before. I already transferred several ERC 20 based assets from my trust wallet but alas Ethereum network fees less than $5 . What's a miracle in Ethereum network fees!!

Offline Ricky

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 780
  • Futurov
  • Last Active: December 14, 2021, 05:47:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2021, 01:03:21 PM »
A week ago even a few days ago i wanted to try to send my token from ethereum wallet to exchange, but i canceled it because the fee i have to spend is around $40- $50... but today i tried to make a transaction and i have to spend about $15 for one transaction... I'm glad the fee has gone down but it's still high because we have to pay a fee of more than $10 for each transaction and it also depends on how many tokens we send... hopefully the fee will go down even further... how about your opinion,guys?
You are right, at present the gas fee of ERC20 Network has gone down a lot. A few days ago, when I went to do a token transaction of only 50 dollars, I saw that 30 dollars gas fee has been deducted. But now it has become a little less. Hopefully it will gradually fade away.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline Acifix

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 438
  • Last Active: January 03, 2024, 07:43:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2021, 03:34:49 PM »
The best news is that our Ethereum gas free price has come down a lot.  A few days ago the price of etherium gas free was so high that people got annoyed.  They faced many problems.  Ethereum gas is now cheaper than before.  At present the price of etherium is increasing or getting better.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Arkann

• Activity: 552
  • Last Active: December 10, 2023, 05:03:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2021, 04:20:20 PM »
The best news is that our Ethereum gas free price has come down a lot.  A few days ago the price of etherium gas free was so high that people got annoyed.  They faced many problems.  Ethereum gas is now cheaper than before.  At present the price of etherium is increasing or getting better.
I hope there will be fewer complaints from Ethereum users now. And everyone who will prefer other platforms, I mean developers, These are most likely projects aimed only at quick money.

Offline Sumaiya2

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 677
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 05:18:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2021, 06:15:09 PM »
At present the etherium gas fee is very low.  The amount of gas that is currently there was normal.  But in the past the amount of gas fee was so high that no token had to be transferred.  The gas fee would have been twice as much as the benefit I got from selling it.  Due to which the biggest obstacle was the gas fee.  But now it is back to normal.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Cadaver20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1450
  • Dollar Back
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 01, 2023, 06:14:01 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2021, 06:34:19 PM »
At present the etherium gas fee is very low.  The amount of gas that is currently there was normal.  But in the past the amount of gas fee was so high that no token had to be transferred.  The gas fee would have been twice as much as the benefit I got from selling it.  Due to which the biggest obstacle was the gas fee.  But now it is back to normal.
As I write this post, Ethereum's minimum gas fee is 226 gwei. 2 weeks ago it also dropped below 50 gwei. At that time many of us thought that maybe ETH gas price is going to be normal. But now it seems it will take more time to normal.
                                                                                             ▄▄           ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
  █████████▄▄     ▄▄███████▄▄   ███        ███             ▄█▄       █████████▄       ████▀▀▀██▀▀▀████      █████████▄        ▄█▄        ▄▄██████▄▄   ███     ▄███
  ████▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ████▀▀▀▀▀████  ███        ███            █████      ███▀▀▀▀████      ███    ██    ███      ███▀▀▀▀████      █████      ▄███▀▀▀▀████  ███   ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███           ███▀███     ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄           ███    ▄███     ███▀███     ███      ███  ███ ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███          ███   ███    ███▄▄▄▄███▀       ▀▀███████████▄       ██████████     ███   ███    ███           ███████
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███         ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▀▀▀▀███▄      ▄▄▄    ██   ▀███      ███    ▀███   ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███      ███  ███ ▀███▄
  ████▄▄▄▄▄███▌  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ███     ███      ███    ██    ███      ███    ▄███  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ▀███▄▄▄▄████  ███   ▀███▄
  █████████▀▀     ▀▀███████▀▀   █████████  █████████  ███       ███  ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████      █████████▀   ███      ▐███   ▀▀██████▀▀   ███     ▀███
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████           ▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌