follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Hold and trade which is best for you?  (Read 9762 times)

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Hold and trade which is best for you?
« Reply #165 on: March 20, 2024, 01:44:08 PM »
Of course there will be a lot of different approaches, there is nothing wrong with that but I have to point out that its not going to be easy neither, the decision making I mean. I get that its going to be a little tough if we are careful with what we do, but that's not going to be all that easy at all. I just think that the best we can do right now would be just avoiding anything that we are uncertain about. Just get to the point where you could be certain which one you would like to do, and ignore the people who keep promoting the other side, they are not wrong, they are just right for themselves.
Yeah right. What suits others may not necessarily suit us. So we only have to enter or use a method that suits us. For example, some people are comfortable with daily trading and some people are comfortable with medium-term trading and there are also those who are comfortable with investing, namely only accumulating and selling when they have made a profit. And of course every person can rarely be good at everything. So we only need to use methods that we master. And only enter projects that we have finished analyzing.

Everyone has their own beliefs about investing or trading, whether short term or medium term or holding for the long term. It is tailored to each person's abilities and expertise. I trade and hold, depending on market conditions and the capital I have.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: March 20, 2024, 01:44:08 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #166 on: March 20, 2024, 05:23:14 PM »
Of course there will be a lot of different approaches, there is nothing wrong with that but I have to point out that its not going to be easy neither, the decision making I mean. I get that its going to be a little tough if we are careful with what we do, but that's not going to be all that easy at all. I just think that the best we can do right now would be just avoiding anything that we are uncertain about. Just get to the point where you could be certain which one you would like to do, and ignore the people who keep promoting the other side, they are not wrong, they are just right for themselves.
Yeah right. What suits others may not necessarily suit us. So we only have to enter or use a method that suits us. For example, some people are comfortable with daily trading and some people are comfortable with medium-term trading and there are also those who are comfortable with investing, namely only accumulating and selling when they have made a profit. And of course every person can rarely be good at everything. So we only need to use methods that we master. And only enter projects that we have finished analyzing.

Everyone has their own beliefs about investing or trading, whether short term or medium term or holding for the long term. It is tailored to each person's abilities and expertise. I trade and hold, depending on market conditions and the capital I have.
Just because we already have the stuff we need in trading, doesn't mean we don't need more. Sometimes we have to listen to their advices but doesn't mean you have to apply it. We have to think well how his idea help with my trading style. I believe no strategy that gives us 90% win rate so we have to use only what is working to us, and the strategy that works now may not work in the future that's why we have to enhance our strategy which may get by listening to others.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #167 on: March 20, 2024, 05:38:49 PM »
It is best to carry out the analysis carefully and with a clear mind. because as you said, crypto is unpredictable and always fluctuating. Choose potential coins, my advice is to use top coins which are safer than new coins.
Coin analysis is not easy, unless you have relationships with big investors or whales who have very high levels of capital so you will know how price movements will occur, because sometimes the analysis you do can be broken by the conditions of the exchange that is being controlled. by those who have a lot of money.
Market analysis is never an easy task, market analysis is always difficult and market analysis correctly is even more difficult.  Trading requires adequate amount of market analysis and if we fail to analyze the market properly then we can face financial losses so trading is not as easy as we think. If we have knowledge about trading and if we can do market analysis then trading is fine for us. But usually there is not so much trouble in the case of investment, in case of investment an investor does not need to do so much analysis about the market. So those who have less knowledge about the market and those who cannot analyze the market well can invest if they want.

Others thought it was easy to analyze the chart when reading it; others feel they know what they are doing, but the truth is they don't. You know what that means.
In actual trading, we must be real and not pretend. They say knowledge is power.

Now, if we don't have an idea here, we should study it first. And while we study trading, we can simultaneously hold crypto assets or bitcoin.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2024, 09:16:21 PM »

Others thought it was easy to analyze the chart when reading it; others feel they know what they are doing, but the truth is they don't. You know what that means.
In actual trading, we must be real and not pretend. They say knowledge is power.

Now, if we don't have an idea here, we should study it first. And while we study trading, we can simultaneously hold crypto assets or bitcoin.

I agree that we have to learn by doing if we want to learn trading, not just theorizing and saying we have trading knowledge. because becoming a professional trader is not easy and takes a long time. We can learn to analyze the coins we own when trading, looking at charts observing market volume etc.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2024, 10:00:59 PM »

I agree that we have to learn by doing if we want to learn trading, not just theorizing and saying we have trading knowledge. because becoming a professional trader is not easy and takes a long time. We can learn to analyze the coins we own when trading, looking at charts observing market volume etc.

I also do the same thing as you by learning while trading, even though I don't have much time to do it. Since I only trade on weekends, I have a job that requires real-world focus. That's why hold is the best choice for me to invest in the crypto world.

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1128
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #170 on: March 22, 2024, 10:10:28 PM »
point of main, holding need long time but trading is short time which you can make money everyday from trading.
First of all you need to understand holding or trading everything you need to have knowledge. As an experienced trader earns a lot of money by trading daily. On the other hand if a good investor can buy good currency then he can also get profit.
If a person is very experienced in trading platform then I think trading will be very easy and profitable for him. And if trading is very difficult for a person and he has no trading experience then trading will be very difficult for him. Those who think trading platform is very easy I would say it is always wrong trading platform is not easy and it is not easy to make money from it. But holding is very easy if you can hold at the right time not long term but short term can make a lot of money as we saw in 2022 when the market was heavily dumped by people who bought bitcoins or unique coins at very low prices for only a few months. Their investment has increased several times over. If you calculate their profit, you will see that there is more profit from daily trading. So trading is very easy if you understand well.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2024, 10:13:10 PM »

Yes, trading is not just a very easy skill that some people take it to be, and that's why a lot of people make mistakes and lose money unnecessarily due to ignorance. Do you know that some people end up handling trading like gambling because they believe that since they cannot be right with market prediction, they should just do whatever they like? Some people can easily describe trading as a simple thing based on their instincts, but once they start trading, they realize that it is more difficult than said because it has to do with emotions and mental decisions, and anyone who is not well prepared can just lose their money. 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2024, 10:13:10 PM »

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #172 on: March 23, 2024, 01:47:14 PM »

Yes, trading is not just a very easy skill that some people take it to be, and that's why a lot of people make mistakes and lose money unnecessarily due to ignorance. Do you know that some people end up handling trading like gambling because they believe that since they cannot be right with market prediction, they should just do whatever they like? Some people can easily describe trading as a simple thing based on their instincts, but once they start trading, they realize that it is more difficult than said because it has to do with emotions and mental decisions, and anyone who is not well prepared can just lose their money.

Yes, you are right, apart from analytical skills, knowledge and experience, we also have to be able to manage emotions and mentality when trading. This is not easy but it takes a long time to learn trading, because the market will be red at any time and this is what makes beginners who trade panic.

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #173 on: March 23, 2024, 03:12:39 PM »
point of main, holding need long time but trading is short time which you can make money everyday from trading.
First of all you need to understand holding or trading everything you need to have knowledge. As an experienced trader earns a lot of money by trading daily. On the other hand if a good investor can buy good currency then he can also get profit.

The both are excellent ways, but for me I am holding that for long term, trading involve risk and higher risk than holding. Before trading you will need to get full knowledge and understand of the whole market.trading is not that easy you know that's why I stick to holding though it's risky because sometimes the market turns out the other way round.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #174 on: March 23, 2024, 07:21:41 PM »
The both are excellent ways, but for me I am holding that for long term, trading involve risk and higher risk than holding. Before trading you will need to get full knowledge and understand of the whole market.trading is not that easy you know that's why I stick to holding though it's risky because sometimes the market turns out the other way round.

If a person is expert then he should be a part of both trading and investment but if a person does not know anything about crypto market then it will be suitable to not be a part of trading whereas investment will not put a burden on investors as it takes longer time to show its worthiness.

Market is not stable so a person should must learn that how to deal with such a huge volatility therefore if someone trade without knowledge then it means he is not serious about earning and his money is burden on him that's why concentration on knowledge first is very necessary.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #175 on: March 23, 2024, 09:51:57 PM »

If a person is expert then he should be a part of both trading and investment but if a person does not know anything about crypto market then it will be suitable to not be a part of trading whereas investment will not put a burden on investors as it takes longer time to show its worthiness.

Market is not stable so a person should must learn that how to deal with such a huge volatility therefore if someone trade without knowledge then it means he is not serious about earning and his money is burden on him that's why concentration on knowledge first is very necessary.

Knowledge and experience are very necessary when investing, we can choose to be a trader or a holder. If we are new to investing in crypto, we should choose to be a holder, this is safer for our assets, if we only buy bitcoin when the price is low and hold it, rather than being a trader which requires a lot of expertise there.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1096
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:15:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #176 on: March 23, 2024, 11:18:28 PM »
Knowledge and experience are very necessary when investing, we can choose to be a trader or a holder. If we are new to investing in crypto, we should choose to be a holder, this is safer for our assets, if we only buy bitcoin when the price is low and hold it, rather than being a trader which requires a lot of expertise there.
That's true, but buying the dip is actually very difficult, and we don't really need it if our projection is to hold in the long term. Actually, what we need to do is carry out DCA so that our average purchases when entering the market are not too high. So even though currently the price of BTC is expensive, it's not a big problem as long as we can buy it regularly at a low price (if it's bearish), or buy it more when the price rises (if it's bullish)...

The opportunity is still big for Bitcoin, because in the next 1 year it looks like a powerful bull market will come. So just keep DCA, rather than looking for the lowest point which is difficult for us to get.

Online BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1514
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:22:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #177 on: March 23, 2024, 11:55:17 PM »
That's true, but buying the dip is actually very difficult, and we don't really need it if our projection is to hold in the long term. Actually, what we need to do is carry out DCA so that our average purchases when entering the market are not too high. So even though currently the price of BTC is expensive, it's not a big problem as long as we can buy it regularly at a low price (if it's bearish), or buy it more when the price rises (if it's bullish)...

The opportunity is still big for Bitcoin, because in the next 1 year it looks like a powerful bull market will come. So just keep DCA, rather than looking for the lowest point which is difficult for us to get.
I think there are still some strategies to find the dip this is just my own insight how to find the dip but you need to sacrifice some of your capital in order to buy the dip not exactly lower but you trying to test the market with 1% stop loss with small capital until you found the dip because after the sudden huge drop the next move should be huge bullish then if its green then you are going to add more capital to get more benefits latest when you sell at higher price. Swing traders always do this their target price is around 10% above once they hit this they are going to set a stop loss near the 10% price increase. I'm not a professional trader but I'm studying and base on my experienced avoid future trading I lose there spot trading is much better for me.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #178 on: March 24, 2024, 04:32:23 AM »

Actually, I agree with the DCA method of buying bitcoin, but my capital is tied up in several coins whose prices are falling and of course I won't sell them. Luckily I still have savings to do daily trading, so I still get daily profits, although not much. As I said, I am a holder and if I have free time, I will trade.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #179 on: March 24, 2024, 06:42:40 AM »

-   I am currently trying to do a trading activity, although I also have a hold of it, which is the pepe coin. So far, in 4 days of doing it, every day I trade pepe is around 6 million, and my aim is profit every day I can earn at least 500k–1 million pepe a day in 4 days, once I achieved 1 million pepe in a day I stop this was the maximum, then usual things happen on 3 days: 500k or something, and the minimum I gained pepe a day was 320k coin.

Which is not bad because the important thing is that I accumulate Pepe every day, apart from the 6M Pepe that I trade. Of course, with the 6M that I trade in the 1-hour timeframe at the end of the day, I can generate Pepe. This is what I'm doing right now while holding some of this Pepe. 

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG