follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which business is very profitable?  (Read 1400 times)

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1031
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:11:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Which business is very profitable?
« on: January 13, 2024, 11:41:38 PM »
Hello guys, so I was thinking just about the best profitable business that anyone can engage in, depending on the country in which they find themselves. There are a lot of people on this forum from different countries all over the world, and as we are from different countries, we have different policies and rules that govern business.

In my country, you can just start some kind of mini business with less capital, and some of those businesses can be very profitable. Businesses such as:

1: selling of cold bottles or sachets of water: In my country, it's usually very hot during the dry season, so if you engage in this business during that period, you will make a lot of profit. So, if you are in a country that experiences a very hot season, you can make use of the opportunity to enter into such a temporary business.

2: mini grocery shop: every day of our lives, we spend on a few things at the grocery shop, so if you are doing a grocery business in a good location, you will definitely be selling more often and making a profit.

3: food business: Every day of our lives, we eat. That's to tell you that there is usually high demand for food items, so if you are actually doing a food business, you will definitely sell and make a profit.

What are the other profitable businesses in your area? Let's discuss.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Which business is very profitable?
« on: January 13, 2024, 11:41:38 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
Re: Which business is very profitable?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 01:29:30 PM »
You are absolutely correct, the above mention business are very affordable to start with little capital.
In my own opinion, I can say POS business (point of sale) is also a lucrative business in my country, people withdraw money everyday, due to usual bank queue, not everyone can withstand the stress in bank just to withdraw money, so to save time and energy, they go to POS which is more convenient.
This POS business also serve as a life saver in terms of emergency. You don't really need a huge amount of money to start with and less stressful too, once you have a good site or location to stay and you're also a friendly person, you are good to go. There are also many other business too numerous to mention that someone will need a small capital to start with.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024, 01:37:21 PM »
All of this is summed up in a few ideas:
1. The most affordable business - built on people's daily needs. Water, food, medical supplies, etc. This requires - a large audience of potential consumers. In this case, you need to take into account the purchasing power of the population, for example, in the area where you are going to open a store.
You should also evaluate the competition - there are similar offers, how much they meet the needs, what is their price and whether you can give a more competitive price at the same quality.
2. Less affordable but more profitable - this is a business for .... business. For example - internet, setting up and maintaining computer networks, developing accounting systems for private or small business, regular supply of paper, consumables, etc.

These are just a few examples that can be realized without a large initial investment, while receiving a stable income

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2024, 12:45:14 PM »
If it is a business with the sightedness for a long-term goal apparently crytop currency is the best because you could invest a minimal amount of your capital and let a patient and  time run the printable marketing skills for you unlike other business which you hav to undergo the marketing skills and encountering the markets competitions.
Also, a real estate business is also considered one of the best whether you look upon a short-term profitable earnings while it has the offers to a long-term potential goals. Only that this real estate is exclusive to certain financial categories because not everyone could afford the financial requirements for a real estate investment.

However, if we are looking a most quick profitable businesses then we should consider the consumable commodities such as the essentials commodities that are intakes for either tastiness or hungry all just to the satisfaction of the livings body organs and also the materials to maintain healthy human tissues such as drugs (medical medicines)

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 04:51:44 PM »
I don't know how the OP and everyone who has commented so far focuses on typical 20th century businesses, instead of 21st century businesses. The most profitable businesses of this century have been done on the Internet or related to it.

To begin with, internet businesses are often more profitable because they require less initial investment. You don't need to rent or buy premises, which will cost you a lot in fixed rental or mortgage costs. The type of business will depend on many factors, such as what skills you have, but the most profitable businesses in the 21st century for an individual are certainly not selling water or fruit.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1512
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2024, 05:14:42 PM »
I have a food business online selling and I deliver them to their house this is a good business of mine I have lots of customers it always sold out. The only problem is due to lots of customers I can't handle them and I'm not a robot to deliver it fast I might need to hire assistance but no budget.

I was thinking of outsourcing some items and becoming an online merchant on big e-commerce sites I was planning to sell something like USB cables or any electronics accessories because I already tried it before it is profitable if you always have new products and since I know how to do SEO it's a big help to promote my business.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2024, 08:10:46 PM »
Making money from social media like tik tok, Twitter facebook and Instagram and blogging by advertising a product or posting funny videos, are good means to make profit and you don't need to stress yourself as you can do it from anywhere that you are. If it is offline, I think a small bet shop is also cool, since we have people that gambles everyday for fun or for profit. Down my street, there is a gamble shop that is always filled up with gamblers most of the time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2024, 08:10:46 PM »

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 08:27:53 PM »
I don't know how the OP and everyone who has commented so far focuses on typical 20th century businesses, instead of 21st century businesses. The most profitable businesses of this century have been done on the Internet or related to it.

To begin with, internet businesses are often more profitable because they require less initial investment. You don't need to rent or buy premises, which will cost you a lot in fixed rental or mortgage costs. The type of business will depend on many factors, such as what skills you have, but the most profitable businesses in the 21st century for an individual are certainly not selling water or fruit.
Well right, this should also be a consideration, in this era the internet is a place where you can do everything, including business, it's just that we must first have an algorithm so that we can use the internet and do business there.

Now we don't have to have goods to sell goods and don't have to have a place if you want to do business, one of them is by becoming a reseller of a company or certain goods.

I see that it has many advantages, yes even though it takes longer to have customers. I see many people who do that, and even the owner of the goods or company also opens cooperation to anyone to become a reseller.

Offline Husires

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1350
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 04:31:04 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2024, 09:23:07 AM »
It will vary depending on the regions, but the rule is fixed. As long as you can provide the right commodity at the right price at the right time, you will make profits. Therefore, search for the appropriate commodity and whether it has a need, such as food, entertainment, gold, silver, etc., and then move to the appropriate price. Your price must be at the same market price. Or cheaper, so strive to make it at that price and then determine the appropriate time. You cannot sell cold water in the winter, so once you achieve the triangle above efficiently, then you will be able to make a profit easily.
       ▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.Bisq 2 - Now in Beta .
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Download Now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Bodhi2021

• Activity: 47
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 05:20:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Karma Linux User
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2024, 03:48:13 PM »
Well I strongly agree with all the businesses you have listed there all are profitable and can earn a living, but for me I believe every business is profitable as far has you follow the business strategy?
1. First of all you survey around the area you want to start up a business, are this people really consuming such product am about to start up with
2. Security: is the place so secure to avoid being harmed or your business for not being destroyed incase a riot took place
3.What is the climate weather of the state (Incase if it is perishable goods ) you want to start up with
4. Look for a less price and attach to yours and make sure people don’t partake in such a business i.e competitors and it is human needs
5. Lastly be humble and friendly to your costumers.

So with this little points of my I believe you are convinced that every business is profitable as far has you follow the laid down strategies and more.
Always be yourself.

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2024, 08:31:42 PM »
Knowing which business that is very profitable has to do with the type of business you engage your self into or you do and carry out. There are various business that  generate high profit or are profitable. There are factors that aid to a high rate of profit, for you to get a profitable business you must have to consider some factors which are, location, market  demands, competition, industry trends and skills abilities. profitable business depends on the type of business you engage in and some business that are more profitable,some of this business are, technological and software development,  e-commerce and online  retail and let more are profitable business.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2024, 01:58:53 PM »
Firstly, basic needs then followed by electronic gadgets and precious metal collectible coins. But this will depend on which country we are in because in some other places this might not work. Since we are talking about very profitable no doubt basic needs like food, water, oil and other things humans need to survive will make sense. Electronic devices will also be on this spot as we can see that this is one of the new trends nowadays. Collectible precious metal coins for me is profitable given the fact that their values will sky rocket as time goes by especially the antique ones.

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2024, 09:53:50 AM »
Considering the state of affairs in our nation right now, there are plenty of businesses that may be quite profitable, but I personally own two that I believe are both extremely important and profitable.Before launching a company that will benefit both society and ourselves, we will first take account of what people need or want on a daily basis. Thus, my top recommendation is..
1. Selling food items: Since food is one of the main weaknesses of humans, it is impossible for them to live without it. As a result, selling food items is incredibly profitable and will bring in large sums of money.
2. (Pharmacy): This is one of the most lucrative businesses as well. If you have training in medicine or are skilled in that field and cannot find employment, this is an ideal business for you to enter. People can't live without purchasing drugs; they buy them to relieve stress or treat illnesses. These are my two main, highly profitable businesses.

Offline Husires

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1350
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 04:31:04 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2024, 06:47:46 PM »
1. Selling food items: Since food is one of the main weaknesses of humans, it is impossible for them to live without it. As a result, selling food items is incredibly profitable and will bring in large sums of money.
2. (Pharmacy): This is one of the most lucrative businesses as well. If you have training in medicine or are skilled in that field and cannot find employment, this is an ideal business for you to enter. People can't live without purchasing drugs; they buy them to relieve stress or treat illnesses. These are my two main, highly profitable businesses.
This can apply to all investments, as pharmacy and food are considered essential, but it is the same for trade in water, gasoline, oil, and all the basics of life. Investing in food and pharmacy may not be profitable if you do not understand the market rules of supply and demand and seize the appropriate opportunity, as farmers are now protesting because food prices are low and medicines may spoil.
       ▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.Bisq 2 - Now in Beta .
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Download Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1424
  • Last Active: Today at 10:26:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2024, 01:42:14 PM »
in my country the food business is promising all the time, especially during the month of Ramadan there will be many impromptu sellers selling sweet foods to break the fast,
Not only during the fasting month, in fact, if you are in the business of selling food, people will always be looking for it
Without having to open a kiosk, you can sell at home online and delivery via special food delivery couriers

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG