follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Education or Income Generating job, which will you chose first?  (Read 2062 times)

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
Re: Education or Income Generating job, which will you chose first?
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2024, 07:32:01 PM »
Snip.....

From everything you said, you are right but am able to pick two vital points which are "age difference" and also " To chose both income and education "  If the person feel that there is possibility to pick the two at once, then it's absolutely fine.

It goes without saying - the choice should be adaptive, based on reality, environment, and other nuances. But we should always strive for more coverage, and strive for "higher goals" or more complex ones - this guarantees our development and readiness for changes that are beyond our control.
Exactly, because life is a survival of the fittest therefore we prioritizes what best suit for us to survive. People living in lower class prefer to have income generating job than having education though not all because some of us prefer to do both or choose the other one depending on one's decision, ability and capacity. Since middle and higher class can afford to get a higher education that is why they have this advantage. In short this is some sort of situational to me.

My personal opinion: in matters that concern our lives, we should not stop at 1 option that provides minimal results. It is like the choice when you are faced with the threat of hunger - what to choose between drinking water or eating food? Choosing only one option will lead to problems, although it may look even logical. You should always look for a way to get more than the situation offers, so in my example the right choice is to work hard, earn money, and drink and eat.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2024, 07:32:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2024, 01:33:49 PM »
It is difficult to choose because both are equally important because they need each other, and it cannot be ignored that they are certainly mutually binding. But if you are asked to make a clear choice, work is given priority because finding work is currently very difficult, and when you are already working, it can still be combined with further education, which we will do and is usually available for those who are already working.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1642
  • Last Active: Today at 04:05:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2024, 01:38:57 PM »
Well I have a degree in accounting and I have self employment in cryptocurrency field.

So I always stove to work and be educated. I never choose either and I ended up with both.

It depends on your circumstances sometimes you must work while slowly getting education on the side.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 04:02:46 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2024, 08:37:24 PM »
Well, the title says it all already, so yeah, assuming you have two options and you are only supposed to make one choice, what would be your choice ?

Between to accept a well paying job and to go to the university and take a foure years program, which will you accept and why do you think it will be better choice for you?
Knowledge is the best wealth that you can have. There are no two ways about it. But if I am presented with a 4-year education and a well-paying job, I will choose the 2nd option. I feel like I have done enough with the education. I have not graduated yet but continuing my study won't bring me much. In my country, the competition is so high that if I continue to study and do nothing in the meantime, I will be left behind. Also, the education system here is shit. All about politics. The same goes for the job sector. If you know a guy, if you have power, if you have money, you can do anything here.

So just looking at the current situation here in my country, a job would be the best bet for me. Personally, I believe that with a degree I can do much more but the current situation is only suitable for me to choose the 2nd option.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:56:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2024, 09:21:43 PM »

can i chose the income generating job and study college while working?

paying your own education i guess is one thing you can really be proud of as its like an example of  self-made man. however in this economy today, its hard to really get a job where you won't be worrying that tomorrow there will be laying off.

as much as possible, you need t o have a job these days to survive. regardless o what this job is as long as it pays the bill you better stick to it.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1090
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:12:56 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2024, 10:28:48 PM »
The income generating job is best because all other jobs or works are to make you spend out your salary but income generating job brings more to your life. It can even allow you to go to school to educate yourself and doing your job to make more money. Most students sponsor themselves. So income generating job is best for all other jobs. Even the world richest people are not government workers but self-employed.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1033
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:31:04 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2024, 06:43:15 PM »
take a job first then go to college if career advancement in the company requires a bachelor's degree for one position, because currently if you take college first there is no guarantee that there will be jobs in my country, where there is an age limit for new job applicants passed ,
So I prefer to work first if I have the opportunity first
I think choices would vary for different people due to certain factors that would first be put into consideration. Just like you said, there's limited job in your country and if you eventually choose to go to college first, (which would appear to be the best choice in some countries that have more job opportunities), there's no guarantee that you'll come out of college and secure yourself a well paid job.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2024, 06:43:15 PM »

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2024, 07:15:01 PM »
The income generating job is best because all other jobs or works are to make you spend out your salary but income generating job brings more to your life. It can even allow you to go to school to educate yourself and doing your job to make more money. Most students sponsor themselves. So income generating job is best for all other jobs. Even the world richest people are not government workers but self-employed.
As long as we do work, we can be sure that we will get a source of income, and it is true that what you said can be distributed according to needs, and some of it can be used to continue education to further achieve the goals of the work that will be carried out with a higher reputation because you have completed your education.I agree with what has been said that work that generates income is the best thing, but I would actually prefer to be self-employed because I can manage everything myself whenever I want to do anything, including continuing my education because it is not regulated by other people.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2024, 04:53:51 PM »
This is not supposed to be a debate in a system that is actually functioning. In a normal system, you Go to school, acquire the basic knowledge you need to stay relevant in the labour market and get a good paying job afterwards. Many people tend to bypass the procedures and go straight to getting good paying jobs because of lots of uncertainties. You won't really fault them because most of them don't really have that assurance of getting good jobs or businesses after graduation if they let the good paying job go. The option of going for good paying jobs might be favourable if they they are given on-the-job trainings from time to time where they keep themselves acquainted with the recent happenings in the industry.

But in a situation where they are not given trainings from time to time, there are tendencies that their efforts and inputs might become outdated and irrelevant in few years to come. It might become difficult to switch to other jobs, industries, skill or business line if they have no relevant academic qualification. Before going for any option, weigh the implications first.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2024, 02:58:00 PM »
I agree with what has been said that work that generates income is the best thing, but I would actually prefer to be self-employed because I can manage everything myself whenever I want to do anything, including continuing my education because it is not regulated by other people.
I like this part here. 😁 As I am also one of this type of people who prefer being self employed to have a full control of our time. But yeah being a self employed person we need to make sure that we generate more than enough income to cater our needs in life especially if we are at the same time a student. But in my case since I am not a student I can focus on many things I wanted just like volunteering as a law enforcer or doing my hobbies.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2024, 07:29:35 PM »
I agree with what has been said that work that generates income is the best thing, but I would actually prefer to be self-employed because I can manage everything myself whenever I want to do anything, including continuing my education because it is not regulated by other people.
I like this part here. 😁 As I am also one of this type of people who prefer being self employed to have a full control of our time. But yeah being a self employed person we need to make sure that we generate more than enough income to cater our needs in life especially if we are at the same time a student. But in my case since I am not a student I can focus on many things I wanted just like volunteering as a law enforcer or doing my hobbies.
I think everyone will also want be the same as you. Independent business [entrepreneurship] is the best solution that can be done and, of course, we can organize everything according to what we want, both in terms of time, situation, income, etc.
Moreover, if you are no longer involved in studying, you will be able to focus more on putting everything into that business in more detail. If, as you said, you want to volunteer in law enforcement, a hobby, you can still do it, because as I said above, it's all because you can manage your time according to your needs and adapt one activity to another more easily.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2024, 12:08:18 PM »
I think everyone will also want be the same as you. Independent business [entrepreneurship] is the best solution that can be done and, of course, we can organize everything according to what we want, both in terms of time, situation, income, etc.
Moreover, if you are no longer involved in studying, you will be able to focus more on putting everything into that business in more detail. If, as you said, you want to volunteer in law enforcement, a hobby, you can still do it, because as I said above, it's all because you can manage your time according to your needs and adapt one activity to another more easily.
Yeah and I love it being self employed compared back to time when I had an employer that sometimes put a pressure on you if they see your good performance they will took advantage of it. But right now, I am my own boss because I can do whatever I want anytime as I am the one hodling my full time unlike when you are employed the company owns almost all your time. Not only your time but also you can adjust on how much you want to earn depending on your flexibility since you can add more jobs as a freelancer. And this is the reality between being employed and self employed.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2024, 12:01:02 AM »
Yeah and I love it being self employed compared back to time when I had an employer that sometimes put a pressure on you if they see your good performance they will took advantage of it. But right now, I am my own boss because I can do whatever I want anytime as I am the one hodling my full time unlike when you are employed the company owns almost all your time. Not only your time but also you can adjust on how much you want to earn depending on your flexibility since you can add more jobs as a freelancer. And this is the reality between being employed and self employed.
If I have to choose, then I agree with what you said. It's better to be an entrepreneur than to work with people who, of course, will always experience any pressure that can happen, good or bad, as you said. You don't have to obey the rules that are made, which may not necessarily be pleasant, but must be followed. That's the fate of a worker.

Obviously, it will be different if we are self-employed, and then we organize everything according to what we want to do, both the work and the time, as well as the targets we will achieve, so that we can provide maximum results.
Indeed, there is nothing better than being able to be your own master. It is the most beautiful gift.

Online Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2024, 04:03:46 PM »
In our society today education in necessary, but making money is more vital. For me I will take the job if they are paying well, because we you can't futher your education if you're financially unstable.
But as time goes you can use the money to set out a business that can generate income to you, before you think of going to further your education...

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2024, 08:10:16 PM »
In our society today education in necessary, but making money is more vital. For me I will take the job if they are paying well, because we you can't futher your education if you're financially unstable.
But as time goes you can use the money to set out a business that can generate income to you, before you think of going to further your education...
I think you are right, that education is important because without maximum education you will certainly have difficulty finding work, which is the way to meet ongoing needs.
Without working, of course, we cannot make money, so working is also important, but an initial foundation must be built. Where to work you need skills that can be obtained from education.

So money is important and everyone can't avoid it, but currently, without a certificate it will be difficult to work, but after working and earning money.
With money, we can do additional business, or we can continue our education at a higher level so that the value we get from work rewards from wages will be higher.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG