follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The hype is real. Not a click bait or does not include any paid promotions.  (Read 547 times)

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 04:12:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
I like to watch Resin Craft and one of the YouTube channels I follow is jedrek29t. He makes many things with resin. But today I got a notification about a video titled "BITCOIN in epoxy resin art / jedrek29t". I got curious because not everyone on YouTube likes to talk about Bitcoin much. So this caught my attention.

Maybe people will more focus on Bitcoin now because of the Bitcoin halving. Some of them will be negative and some of them will be positive. But despite all of that, whatever others do or believe about Bitcoin, it won't change what Bitcoin really is. So keep on Hodling and wait for the day to come.

If you are interested in the video here's the link:
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline ZAINmalik75

• Activity: 858
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 01:53:18 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Bad Topic Starter
I got curious because not everyone on YouTube likes to talk about Bitcoin much. So this caught my attention.
That was in the past because in the past google and all its products didn't support BTC advertisements. Overall they don't like it so the content creators also avoid making relevant videos but still, it is not so true that everyone doesn't like to talk about Bitcoin much. Considering the current development of ETF's approval.

And Google allowing the advertisement of BTC ETFs has encouraged people to make videos, I don't know this Youtuber but the video was nice and I don't know if he was afraid to talk about BTC and now don't but I am glad that ETF's and other adoptions have motivated people to talk about it.
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 866
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
That was in the past because in the past google and all its products didn't support BTC advertisements. Overall they don't like it so the content creators also avoid making relevant videos but still, it is not so true that everyone doesn't like to talk about Bitcoin much. Considering the current development of ETF's approval.

And Google allowing the advertisement of BTC ETFs has encouraged people to make videos, I don't know this Youtuber but the video was nice and I don't know if he was afraid to talk about BTC and now don't but I am glad that ETF's and other adoptions have motivated people to talk about it.
I can't agree more with you ETFs and other adoptions from Google etc. really have motivated people to invest and talk about BTC openly and once the ETH's ETF is approved more adoption will be seen. People will try to cover them as well we might see more videos of this same Youtuber making coins for ETH with resin, I never saw this video before and the Youtuber as well, as it is not on my region or recommended list so maybe that's why.

And you noticed a good point in the OP's post that Back in time we weren't even allowed to run ads on google adsense, but now can, although other ads agencies like adsterra do allow crypto ads but google don't and it is the biggest company and have big influence over people so it adopting BTC also motivate people to adopt it. I think Google's adoption is also a good factor along with ETF.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Maybe people will more focus on Bitcoin now because of the Bitcoin halving. Some of them will be negative and some of them will be positive. But despite all of that, whatever others do or believe about Bitcoin, it won't change what Bitcoin really is. So keep on Hodling and wait for the day to come.
Of course people will focus more in Bitcoin because we will have Bitcoin halving soon. People are prepare to sell their Bitcoin if the price of Bitcoin are increasing significantly. People may buy again the Bitcoin after the halving when the price may drop again. I heard the rumor that the price of Bitcoin will drop again for few months after the halving. It is the time to buy again Bitcoin before the new ATH in 2025.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4216
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:39:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

We can never control what other people can be thinking on Bitcoin but the most important thing is that many people are shown the opportunity to be a part or not. Those who act will certainly be counting their blessings once BTC will be delivering a new ATH to the market. I am sure there can be a media frenzy once Bitcoin will go parabolic as the days for the next halving can be coming. This was true in the past and can be the same thing that can happen in 2024. Right now, there is a big energy enveloping Bitcoin as it is suddenly climbing to the $50K level but whether it can make it this time or later it does not matter how as we are sure that Bitcoin is like an exploding volcano...nice to watch but then there are risks you can get a lot of burn.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1493
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:14:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Of course people will focus more in Bitcoin because we will have Bitcoin halving soon. People are prepare to sell their Bitcoin if the price of Bitcoin are increasing significantly. People may buy again the Bitcoin after the halving when the price may drop again. I heard the rumor that the price of Bitcoin will drop again for few months after the halving. It is the time to buy again Bitcoin before the new ATH in 2025.
Well for me you have the point here I am also thinking of it since investors are now hoarding Bitcoins in the hope of getting decent profits for the next ATH and I am also one of those who are saving portions of Bitcoins for the said event that is why most investors nowadays do the DCA thing to maximize the chances of getting huge profit.

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 04:12:49 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
I got curious because not everyone on YouTube likes to talk about Bitcoin much. So this caught my attention.

Now that you have mentioned it, this makes more sense. I am not an avid user so I am not as updated with the market or ecosystem, maybe that's why I was shocked after watching something about Bitcoin on YouTube except for those so-called "influencers" channels.
But it is more clear to me. ETF news and now Google accepting Bitcoin ads really pushes it to a new level.

This is a really good thing. You can shut one mouth but hundreds will rise. Shut that hundred, thousands will rise. This is a great thing for Bitcoin as there will be more positive news on the internet and the government won't be able to hide the truth anymore. But this could also lead to some negative things as well. People will freely promote anything and many people will fall victim to that. So be careful on that matter too.
Overall, it's a good thing no?
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter

No, that is not the point at all I can see many old and highly-viewed videos explaining about Bitcoin and technology behind the Bitcoin, no one was afraid of talking about Bitcoin because of freedom of speech. Unless the technology is banned you can freely talk about it even if a technology is prohibited for education purposes it can be discussed.

For the ETF's development, I think there is a negative point as well, many of the phishers are using Google AdSense and other add services to trap people with their spammy ads in the name of ETF discounts on Bitcoin, and many of the cases are reported as well where people lost massive amounts just because those adds were just a spamming and phishing campaign. At the same time, some other countries are now in the treat of establishing their clear stand on Bitcoin and its utility in their economy.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline PX-Z

• Activity: 1087
  • Pxzone.online
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
That's neat, it looks more expensive now after that epoxy thing, it looks like a trophy.

I have this kind of plated coin, mine is silver and bronze, i have some other bitcoin/crypto collectibles too.

No, that is not the point at all I can see many old and highly-viewed videos explaining about Bitcoin and technology behind the Bitcoin, no one was afraid of talking about Bitcoin because of freedom of speech. Unless the technology is banned you can freely talk about it even if a technology is prohibited for education purposes it can be discussed.
There were some censorships that happened to some famous crypto-related content on YouTube back then, vids disappeared, blocked channels, although Google fixed it and the vids are back later on. Even though there are some discussions of Google will do it again, but influencers and content creators still make videos about crypto and bitcoin. Until Google accepts crypto ads again on their platform.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG