follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Are you willing to give and receive holiday gifts in BTC?  (Read 2480 times)

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Are you willing to give and receive holiday gifts in BTC?
« on: February 14, 2024, 01:50:43 PM »
We know that BTC price is increasing very well and touching $52K, this is considered a Valentine's gift for all BTC holders. I will try to refer to BTC price on Valentine's Day from 2010 to 2024.

The data shows that BTC price has increased very well over the past 14 years, confirming: if BTC were used as a Valentine's gift, its value would increase over time instead of withering like a rose. Young people are increasingly interested in BTC, I believe that Valentine's gifts in BTC will soon be widely accepted.

Putting aside the problem of profits and transaction fees, we have added the Inscription feature on Bitcoin blockchain and Inscription can completely become an additional part to increase the value of the gift in BTC: similar to the card that comes with a bouquet of flowers, crypto users can write a message in Inscription form and send it to the recipient. For example: "I love you, Andy. From Bob, Valentine 2024 <3". This message will live on until the last day of the Bitcoin blockchain! Now, we are not just BTC holders, but can become real BTC users!

I personally will choose to give BTC instead of flowers because that gift in BTC can become more valuable and help our family solve many problems in the future. It is seen as an investment in a serious relationship and in the future of the family. It can represent the responsibility of the giver.

P/s: This is not romantic advice, because if your lover likes roses and chocolate more than Bitcoin, just give traditional gifts. Even though we have billions of men and women in the world while only having a maximum of 21 M BTC, sometimes the gift recipient doesn't want to be seen as an investment by others, and the gift giver will be confused when the gift they gave is moved to CEX to be sold ^^

Are you willing to give or receive Valentine's gifts in BTC? Do you think BTC can become a meaningful Valentine's gift?

Updated: 2024.03.14 White Valentine's Day
BTC has skyrocketed to $72K, marking a significant leap of $20K ~+38.5% in just the past month.

For those who have gifted Bitcoin to loved ones, this surge presents a fantastic opportunity to celebrate together.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 05:35:55 PM by MrSpasybo »
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Are you willing to give and receive holiday gifts in BTC?
« on: February 14, 2024, 01:50:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Husires

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1350
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:29:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
Re: Are you willing to give and receive Valentine's gifts in BTC?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 02:39:47 PM »
The choice of gifts depends on the receiving party. If she does not know Bitcoin, she will inevitably lose the private key that you gave her or simply throw away the paper or keep it in a public place. a Bitcoin gift will only be appropriate if your partner appreciates its value. Otherwise, it is better to buy a bouquet of flowers.
Bitcoin is a suitable gift for your children. If you have a newborn child, creating a wallet for him and depositing $100 in Bitcoin per month into that wallet may enable him to pay university fees easily after 15 years.
       ▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.Bisq 2 - Now in Beta .
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Download Now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 07:44:51 PM »
The choice of gifts depends on the receiving party. If she does not know Bitcoin, she will inevitably lose the private key that you gave her or simply throw away the paper or keep it in a public place. a Bitcoin gift will only be appropriate if your partner appreciates its value. Otherwise, it is better to buy a bouquet of flowers.
Bitcoin is a suitable gift for your children. If you have a newborn child, creating a wallet for him and depositing $100 in Bitcoin per month into that wallet may enable him to pay university fees easily after 15 years.
I completely agree with you, every gift is only meaningful when it creates joy for the recipient. Unfortunately, not everyone understands the value and meaning of Bitcoin ^^

Typically, my family members tend to choose to use CEXs instead of generating addresses and managing private keys themselves. They often count Binance as a convenient crypto wallet.

I don't have a DCA BTC plan for my children yet, I often buy gold to accumulate for my children because gold is still the safest asset in the world. I DCA BTC for myself, to hold and sell in the peak zone of each cycle to make profit. I consider gold a reserve asset, and BTC an investment tool  ;D
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2024, 07:59:01 PM »
You should know the kind of person that you are giving bitcoin to as a gift, if not you might end up just throwing away your bitcoin. People that don't understand what bitcoin is will never value such gift, because they don't know its worth and they cannot feel and see it. However, if you give bitcoin as a gift to someone like me that value it, I will never forget such person because he just set up an investment for me to profit from in the long run, which means that person cares a lot about my future.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2024, 08:37:07 PM »
You should know the kind of person that you are giving bitcoin to as a gift, if not you might end up just throwing away your bitcoin. People that don't understand what bitcoin is will never value such gift, because they don't know its worth and they cannot feel and see it. However, if you give bitcoin as a gift to someone like me that value it, I will never forget such person because he just set up an investment for me to profit from in the long run, which means that person cares a lot about my future.
In fact, most people I know do not understand the long-term growth potential of BTC and they just want to invest extremely safely, preferably by being able to own that asset in their hands. In Vietnam, many girls answered that they would like to receive the newest iPhone as a gift, even when we showed them this statistical table to help them understand that iPhone loses value very quickly compared to BTC.

Anyway, I still believe that similar to gold and diamonds, BTC will soon be in the gift list for important holidays in the future.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2024, 09:41:06 PM »
Bitcoin is a very good gift for anyone who receives it, depending on the value that was deposited with the giftee. If you give someone $10 worth of bitcoin, you can imagine how many years it will take before the bitcoin can get to $100, but if you receive a huge amount like $100 or $1000, you are definitely certain that the value will give you some good profit if held for a long time. 

I would gladly accept any Bitcoin gift from friends, clients, or customers because I already know how valuable Bitcoin can be. 

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2024, 10:04:51 PM »
In fact, most people I know do not understand the long-term growth potential of BTC and they just want to invest extremely safely, preferably by being able to own that asset in their hands. In Vietnam, many girls answered that they would like to receive the newest iPhone as a gift, even when we showed them this statistical table to help them understand that iPhone loses value very quickly compared to BTC.

Anyway, I still believe that similar to gold and diamonds, BTC will soon be in the gift list for important holidays in the future.
Likely, those girls are not aware of what Bitcoin is. Furthermore, owning a newly released iPhone is seen as a symbol of wealth and sophistication, particularly for girls. It has become a trend for girls to showcase their iPhones on social media, rather than investing in assets such as Bitcoin. Only a small number of girls would prioritize investment over owning an iPhone.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2024, 10:04:51 PM »

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2024, 10:32:48 PM »
Our choices of gifts vary from every kind of event we are into or celebrating. There are events that will come up, you just need to buy a special gift or a flower to give out as a symbol of love to the love of your life.

Since Val Day is meant as a day to celebrate with your loved ones with an exchange of gifts. Being given bitcoin as a present on that day will be a memorable gift to remember because of how valuable bitcoin will be in the future.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2024, 11:13:35 PM »
We know that BTC price is increasing very well and touching $52K, this is considered a Valentine's gift for all BTC holders. I will try to refer to BTC price on Valentine's Day from 2010 to 2024.
Yes, Bitcoin price increase quickly, it already reached $52k today. I'm not sure if it is the gift for Valentine day but it is surely a great achievement for Bitcoin. The Bitcoin holders must feel so happy now, we are very confident that Bitcoin can create a new ATH sooner. I'm surprised that Bitcoin can cross $50k quite fast. I think this should be in the next month.  :D

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2024, 11:26:22 PM »
Yeah that's true, gifting your child at birth with Bitcoin is certainly a good thing because as the child grow that money deposit will have turned to something else by positive remarks because the coins must have gone through lots of bull season making that money worth more in return.

For the aspect of gifting someone who totally has no idea about Bitcoin is like wasting your money because accept the person is to use it that instant by selling it but if it's for savings then he or she might lose the seed phrase which we know very well is too precious as nothing can ever be done to retrieve it.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1512
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2024, 11:45:21 PM »
Yes, Bitcoin price increase quickly, it already reached $52k today. I'm not sure if it is the gift for Valentine day but it is surely a great achievement for Bitcoin. The Bitcoin holders must feel so happy now, we are very confident that Bitcoin can create a new ATH sooner. I'm surprised that Bitcoin can cross $50k quite fast. I think this should be in the next month.  :D
The event blockhalving is nearly happened 2 more months and I'm sure people are gradually investing in Bitcoin because they already know what will happen to the price of Bitcoin if you know the historical price of Bitcoin every block halving is the right time to invest in Bitcoin because that is the time we will see Bitcoin demands increase while the supply drop by half.  It means price should increase after block halving.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2024, 12:20:03 AM »
P/s: This is not romantic advice, because if your lover likes roses and chocolate more than Bitcoin, just give traditional gifts. Even though we have billions of men and women in the world while only having a maximum of 21 M BTC, sometimes the gift recipient doesn't want to be seen as an investment by others, and the gift giver will be confused when the gift they gave is moved to CEX to be sold ^^

Are you willing to give or receive Valentine's gifts in BTC? Do you think BTC can become a meaningful Valentine's gift?
My answer is Yes and No. The answer is YES if the market is growing: we are about to have a halving or have just had a halving, and vice versa when the market is falling sharply.

BTC is not yet widely accepted and I don't think a gift with BTC will be as romantic as flowers, chocolates and candles. For me, there are values in life that are more important than profits from the crypto market. The crypto market is stressful enough for me, it shouldn't spread to outside life, especially on Valentine's Day :)

The 50% & 50% options won't be too bad: 1 gift is rose and 1 gift is BTC   ;)

Online Trongduy

• Activity: 836
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2024, 05:22:23 AM »
I would probably answer no, because buying BTC and sending it out of my account already costs a few dollars, enough to buy a few flowers as a gift for my lover. For rich people with multi-billion assets, they still think about the 1st gift in new smartphone and the 2nd gift in Btc. Ordinary people only have symbolic gifts to celebrate special days, without any great value to wonder about or think of BTC, which is an asset with strong price increases and expensive transaction fees.

BTC can be considered digital money, I find it not very polite to transfer money to each other instead of gifts.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9502
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:34:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2024, 12:40:37 PM »
@MrSpasybo, people who invest that way not only don't understand what long-term investing means, the problem is that they will never really understand it. These types of investors are the ones who usually buy memecoins with the (uncertain) dream that they will be very rich in a very short time, and what ends up happening is the opposite as we already know. No matter what you do, trying to explain what long-term investing means is very difficult if the other person is not willing to listen and learn.

The comparative table of Bitcoin and iPhone is very good, but surely many people stare at the iPhone and very few read what that table really says  :o
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 04:23:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2024, 12:54:03 PM »
Well, there are certain conditions that must be enquired and confirmed before attempting to gift out Bitcoin. If the receiver happens to be the enlightened type, then a $10 worth of Bitcoin isn't bad at all, but if he/she happens to be the opposite, then I might consider other gifts. There is no point in wasting Bitcoin on those who don't know it's worth.

As for me, I will definitely accept Bitcoin any time-any day.
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████