follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Are you willing to give and receive holiday gifts in BTC?  (Read 2611 times)

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3999
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 11:24:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Are you willing to give and receive Valentine's gifts in BTC?
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2024, 01:27:54 PM »
I wont give BTC as a Valentines day gift and I wish I will never get such gift on such a day. Because it is zero romantic. This is not individual. And only those who are strongly into crypto will understand such a gift. Dont forget that this is a risky gift either. Imagine you give $100 in BTC, and the next day it is only $90. How you going to feel when your gift is associated with negative? I think default flowers and a restaurant will still give a better effect.
Never give gifts to people in the form of Bitcoin because when they let the Bitcoin they get, the selling value will increase and may also fall. The important thing is that Bitcoin price movements are very volatile, and there is a risk when holding Bitcoin. It is better to give something that he likes and keep it, saving the Bitcoin you have.

It would sound better if we say "never give BTC as a gift to people who are not familiar with cryptocurrency and are not cryptocurrency fans". For example I would be happy to get Bitcoin as a birthday or Christmas present. But only because I know what it is, how to convert it to fiat if needed and I am a holder. My wife would not like such a gift. She knows what crypto is, but she "does not want to bother how to turn into fiat". A gift in form of money is good only when you can instantly use it. When there extra manipulations like creating/importing wallet, transferring, converting. That is already sound complicated. But to give BTC on a Valentines day, or on a wedding, or wedding anniversary, that already raises questions if a persons is romantic or a caveman.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2024, 01:27:54 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2024, 01:41:55 PM »
I can't in any way support giving and receiving bitcoins as gifts on valentines day especially since bitcoins are not legal in my country so if we exchange gifts through bitcoins on this special day there will be a lot of legal trouble.
Moreover, I think it is reasonable to exchange love only with flowers or other physical products on Valentine's or special days, especially for those who do not have any knowledge about Bitcoin, giving or receiving gifts through Bitcoin will not be of any importance.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1749
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 01:59:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2024, 04:16:22 PM »
I can't in any way support giving and receiving bitcoins as gifts on valentines day especially since bitcoins are not legal in my country so if we exchange gifts through bitcoins on this special day there will be a lot of legal trouble.
Moreover, I think it is reasonable to exchange love only with flowers or other physical products on Valentine's or special days, especially for those who do not have any knowledge about Bitcoin, giving or receiving gifts through Bitcoin will not be of any importance.
I might just be neutral here, if someone wants to give bitcoin as a gift or not that is their right. What is clear is that any gift as long as it can still be received by the recipient is valid.

The real problem is whether the people we will give bitcoin understand bitcoin or not. because if they don't know bitcoin at all it will be awkward too. but if there is someone who wants to give me a bitcoin gift, of course I will be very happy.

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 06:07:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2024, 05:22:26 PM »
Are you willing to give or receive Valentine's gifts in BTC? Do you think BTC can become a meaningful Valentine's gift?
It could be if the person on the receiving end knows what they are getting. Otherwise to them, it will be worth nothing and you won't be satisfied giving something to your loved ones. But it could be a great gift if the receiving person knows what they are getting. I think when we think about BTC we always think about the long-term process. You can't gain much in a short time. The best profits come from BTC if you HODL it for a long time.
This will also indicate that you are thinking about a long-term relationship with the person you are giving it to. If they understand that, it will be a wholesome moment between them. So the meaningful part is really unique when it comes to BTC being a meaningful valentine's gift.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 709
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:33:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2024, 09:50:35 AM »
The real problem is whether the people we will give bitcoin understand bitcoin or not. because if they don't know bitcoin at all it will be awkward too. but if there is someone who wants to give me a bitcoin gift, of course I will be very happy.
Yes, you really stated that being neutral might be better, but the OP asked what if you had Bitcoin and shared it with people you care about? did you do that? Maybe you can share a little about what you do even though it is your right and it is not mandatory for people to know what you do with the Bitcoins you have.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1749
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 01:59:30 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2024, 11:16:19 AM »
Yes, you really stated that being neutral might be better, but the OP asked what if you had Bitcoin and shared it with people you care about? did you do that? Maybe you can share a little about what you do even though it is your right and it is not mandatory for people to know what you do with the Bitcoins you have.
As I said before, I would probably first check whether or not the loved one knows how to use bitcoin. It might seem strange when we know someone we love, or someone we've known for a long time but they don't know how to use bitcoin.

I have a fundamental reason for that, because around me and some people I care about also don't know bitcoin, maybe they only know the name but don't know in depth, it happens because they are not too interested even though I have explained it to them.

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1018
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2024, 06:24:17 PM »
Are you willing to give or receive Valentine's gifts in BTC? Do you think BTC can become a meaningful Valentine's gift?
I would only gift BTC to someone i am sure truly understands what BTC is, and knows how to store it safely, if you gift BTC to someone who has bad opsec and is not ready to learn how to store and use it, then they are probably going to lose it. However, i don't mind receiving BTC as a gift myself, because i know a lot about BTC and i would not have any problem storing it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2024, 06:24:17 PM »

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15938
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:41:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2024, 03:35:33 PM »
I would only gift BTC to someone i am sure truly understands what BTC is, and knows how to store it safely, if you gift BTC to someone who has bad opsec and is not ready to learn how to store and use it, then they are probably going to lose it. However, i don't mind receiving BTC as a gift myself, because i know a lot about BTC and i would not have any problem storing it.
I believe that in the upcoming bullrun, when the media continuously talks about BTC and crypto as new and more potential investment fields than stocks, many people will be willing to receive BTC for free, similar to the way they receive gold. The only problem is how to generate the wallet address and protect the private key. Currently, most people have smartphones, owning a TrustWallet account is extremely easy, or they can create an account on CEX if they want to have the opportunity to restore their account with KYC.
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1535
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 09:06:27 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2024, 06:11:16 PM »
I believe that in the upcoming bullrun, when the media continuously talks about BTC and crypto as new and more potential investment fields than stocks, many people will be willing to receive BTC for free, similar to the way they receive gold. The only problem is how to generate the wallet address and protect the private key. Currently, most people have smartphones, owning a TrustWallet account is extremely easy, or they can create an account on CEX if they want to have the opportunity to restore their account with KYC.
Storing up your coins for long term on a custodial wallet such as exchange wallets is never been that advisable or something that you can really be that confident with those funds that had been set out. It is really just that been a golden rule that investing and storing up your coins into your non custodial wallet will be always be the best.
Speaking about buying things or something with BTC willing to give and receive gift with BTC then it wont really be that a bad initiative. It did really just turns out that
spending up too much will really be leading into disaster and then for sure is the one of the reasons on why they dont get all out.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1567
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 09:06:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2024, 07:36:24 PM »

Yes your are right we should gift BTC to only those who have little bit knowledge about it and who knows well that how to keep it save. If we gift BTC to that person who is unaware of its reality then we will actually loss our money as well as trust in that individual to whom we are gifting BTC.

We will be happy if someone gift us a BTC because it is quite good gift that any other type of gift. I think if you are gifting a BTC to even you family member then you have to first teach him about it otherwise this gift will have no value in his heart as knowledge is very essential to understand it.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2024, 10:57:28 PM »
Yes your are right we should gift BTC to only those who have little bit knowledge about it and who knows well that how to keep it save. If we gift BTC to that person who is unaware of its reality then we will actually loss our money as well as trust in that individual to whom we are gifting BTC.

Indeed, a gift will feel very special and valuable if the recipient of the gift understands the gift. If there is no understanding whatsoever, then it is not very optimal. It may still be useful, but not as optimal as we hope. while the essence of a gift is what should make the recipient truly understand and be happy with the gift.

But, I am sure, if someone gives Bitcoin as a gift to someone, they will definitely understand that the recipient of the gift already understands BTC< so they are sure that the BTC will be very valuable for the recipient.

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1169
  • Last Active: Today at 11:34:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2024, 11:40:43 PM »
~Snip~
If someone gives me Valentine's Day with Bitcoin then of course I will accept it because I know about Bitcoin and I have taken advantage of Bitcoin. But the funniest thing is that this Valentine's Day I bought my wife flowers, took her out and took her out to restaurants with my earned bitcoins. I gave him a Valentine's Day gift in a different way this year. But I hope next valentine I will gift my wife a piece of Bitcoin. I will leave some Bitcoin DCA method for my wife from now on to give her a portion of Bitcoin as a gift. Although my wife has heard a lot about Bitcoin from me, I know she would be very happy if she received Bitcoin gift on Valentine's Day.

Offline Woodie

• Activity: 747
  • Bons.io Telegram Casino 🎲
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 12:09:31 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Karma Bad
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2024, 02:10:29 AM »
Am not sure if discussing Valentine's gifts in March is still relevant, but just in case these are the gifts to consider for the next ones to come...I honestly believe it is the thought that counts, and for all I know if cash can be sent as a gift to anyone then technically it does qualify Bitcoin to be an appropriate gift as it's a cash equivalent and it's valuable enough to qualify and put a smile on the recipient!

Besides, I would be happier to receive BTC than to get socks, boxers, flowers, etc which are generic gifts for the longest time.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
200%
Cash Bonus
🔥🎲 For The🎲🔥
First Deposits
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 801
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2024, 08:32:55 PM »
The gift presented during and after Valentine's Day must have been forgotten now, but the gift of Val. given as bitcoin will be remembered as it keeps given value over time as we head to a bull run.

I didn't give or receive any gift as bitcoin from a friend but if I was given bitcoin during Val., I would have kinda valued it because it would have yielded some profits by now.

The young generation we are, haven't learned on their own to begin to send bitcoin as a gift to their loved ones. I believe in the near future, they will because bitcoin seems to be the best gift to give to a loved one.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15938
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:41:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2024, 07:28:46 PM »
The gift presented during and after Valentine's Day must have been forgotten now, but the gift of Val. given as bitcoin will be remembered as it keeps given value over time as we head to a bull run.

I didn't give or receive any gift as bitcoin from a friend but if I was given bitcoin during Val., I would have kinda valued it because it would have yielded some profits by now.

The young generation we are, haven't learned on their own to begin to send bitcoin as a gift to their loved ones. I believe in the near future, they will because bitcoin seems to be the best gift to give to a loved one.
Yeah, if both people love crypto and are investing in the crypto market, BTC will be a meaningful gift, especially when its value increases over time. For example, as of February 14, BTC price has increased by 35% - a great guarantee for love, BTC does this better than gold and diamonds.

Young people will soon receive assets from their parents and grandparents, they will learn how to access and use crypto simply and effectively. The existence of smartphone wallet applications such as Trust and SafePal could allow us to move BTC easily instead of having to interact on a PC like many years ago. I also hope that gifts in BTC will become part of the culture of the crypto community in the future!
██████████████████████████