follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [Speculation] Will Bitcoin breach $100k this month?  (Read 2703 times)

Offline pakhitheboss

• Activity: 777
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 500 Posts 100 Posts
[Speculation] Will Bitcoin breach $100k this month?
« on: March 06, 2024, 03:15:29 PM »
The way Bitcoin has suddenly gotten pumped due to spot ETF! Do you think it will exceed the $100k price before March ends? I mean look at how it is behaving before halving and again it is not repeating its history. It went to $69k last night or day depending on wherever you are living. Where you are now enjoying the amount of Satoshis you have accumulated through those years. What do you predict will happen in the next 25 days and before halving the Bitcoin price?

Please try to not be practical as Bitcoin has not been unpredictable. Suggest a price before March ends and we as a union would enjoy it to the fullest.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

[Speculation] Will Bitcoin breach $100k this month?
« on: March 06, 2024, 03:15:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1444
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:30:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Avatar Signature
Re: [Speculation] Will Bitcoin breach $100k this month?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2024, 03:26:45 PM »
The way Bitcoin has suddenly gotten pumped due to spot ETF! Do you think it will exceed the $100k price before March ends? I mean look at how it is behaving before halving and again it is not repeating its history. It went to $69k last night or day depending on wherever you are living. Where you are now enjoying the amount of Satoshis you have accumulated through those years. What do you predict will happen in the next 25 days and before halving the Bitcoin price?

Please try to not be practical as Bitcoin has not been unpredictable. Suggest a price before March ends and we as a union would enjoy it to the fullest.
Nah I don't think it's in the cards this year. We are already seeing some pushback at the 69k level. It may gain a little momentum and go slightly over 70k but I do not feel like 100k will happen.

On the plus side, I think eeryone should be excited at the new ATH and rejoice.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1397
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:29:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 03:33:33 PM »

Nah I don't think it's in the cards this year. We are already seeing some pushback at the 69k level. It may gain a little momentum and go slightly over 70k but I do not feel like 100k will happen.

On the plus side, I think eeryone should be excited at the new ATH and rejoice.
Maybe it will hit $85k but $100k I think 2025 is the right year for that but who knows right? Currently at $66k+ and I'm hoping it will bounceback again at my target price so I can push the red button. 😅

Of course we are very excited for the new ATH especially hodlers as profit might be waving on their wallets right now.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 08:09:13 PM »

Maybe it will hit $85k but $100k I think 2025 is the right year for that but who knows right? Currently at $66k+ and I'm hoping it will bounceback again at my target price so I can push the red button. 😅

Of course we are very excited for the new ATH especially hodlers as profit might be waving on their wallets right now.

It looks like this year the price of bitcoin will reach over $100K. This seems natural because after the bitcoin ETF, the day-to-day increase in bitcoin prices seems fast. Even though after touching the previous ATH, Bitcoin fell, because it experienced a correction towards $70K, I still have confidence that Bitcoin will touch $70K this weekend.

Offline pakhitheboss

• Activity: 777
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:12 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2024, 12:48:22 PM »
Bitcoin has already reached a new all-time high (ATH) of $70,220 and it's not even halfway through the month. Based on the signs it's showing, I believe it's likely that there will be another spike in the price of Bitcoin. I'm optimistic, rather than speculative, and it's possible that this could be the first time Bitcoin drives the bull market and reaches $100k before the halving.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:21:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2024, 06:13:01 PM »
The way Bitcoin has suddenly gotten pumped due to spot ETF!
Suddenly Are you serious, ETFs got approved on Jan 10, and BTC has pumped now. In my view, that's not sudden, instead many people were expecting a sudden price pump at the time of approval, but they are getting those results now after 2 months. From what I have learned, its because all the trades were OTC therefore the impact was not that big.
Do you think it will exceed the $100k price before March ends?
Nah, I didn't thought it would cross last cycle's ATH but it did then how can I predict it right but still I think nah as it don't have that much potential but after halving it will have that much potential and it can cross your target. But we should not raise that high hopes and I think preparing an exit plan would be wise.
I am amazed to see how people including me are so excited about BTC going up but what it made us is maximum 2x or 3x while there are gems, and alts that has made people more then that, I am not seeing them with this much excitement and love.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:47:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2024, 09:49:29 PM »
$100k, this month?
Umm, I am not sure it will be able to.
The price currently is around $68k. The gap  is still very high to reach $100k. Although the price of Bitcoin itself is getting better in rising up the price, I'm not sure that BTC is able to reach that big amount of price during this month. It it is about to head to $75k-$80k, it is possible  before the Bitcoin halving. But for $100k, it  is still difficult to realize this month. Need more months again, I'm pretty sure of this.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2024, 09:49:29 PM »

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1709
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:33:35 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2024, 10:00:33 PM »
$100k for this month is going to be huge, we are like $40k->$68k in the last 3 months already, so moving from $68k-$100 might take more than 4 months in my opinion. So I doubt that we are going to reach that high this March.

$70k-$75k might be possible though, at least this is realistic price that we can touch for this March. Bulls could have been exhausted by now, so make a final push. And I think the goal is to achieved a new all time high pre-halving and this has been unlocked already.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2041
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:32:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2024, 10:03:38 PM »
As much as I love to always be positive or optimistic in topics like this, on this one, I will like to say it as I honestly feel it will be, and that is that, bitcoin will not reach the price of $100,000 before the month of March comes to an end, we may likely see bitcoin hit the $100,000 dollar market after halving, this is when we are into the bill run full time.
Right now, whales will not let or allow the price of bitcoin reach that amount because they possibly have not accumulated enough to allow it pump, we saw what happened the first time bitcoin broke it's 2021 all time high of $69,000, it immediately dumped back to around $59,000, and yesterday again, bitcoin broke into $70,000 and again, it immediately dumped back to around $60,000, this are the hand work of whales who are manipulating the price of bitcoin, they possibly don't want bitcoin to go into price discovery at this time because they all know what that means, it simply means that bitcoin may see a price of $100,000 and above allowed to go into price discovery before halving.

So, even if ordinarily without manipulation, bitcoin may reach $100,000 before this month ends, I still do not think they whales will allow it, they will manipulate it and cause the price to stay low as long as until the halving takes place.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2024, 04:04:23 AM »
As much as I love to always be positive or optimistic in topics like this, on this one, I will like to say it as I honestly feel it will be, and that is that, bitcoin will not reach the price of $100,000 before the month of March comes to an end, we may likely see bitcoin hit the $100,000 dollar market after halving, this is when we are into the bill run full time.

You are making the correct assessment...Bitcoin is stuck at around $70K one day before march will end and I think that in the following days it will remain to be doing some sideways. However, I am sure that $100K can be reached within this year, surely after halving if there can be more impetus for the price to go higher. As for next year, it would be so hard to speculate on that but many others are saying it can go as high as $150-200K and whatever that can come true we are so happy with it as most of the BTC wallets are now on a profitable level showing us the power of Bitcoin and it can be the biggest and the best tool (albeit risky too) to grow wealth in the open cryptocurrency market.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 855
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 05:48:48 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2024, 04:23:21 AM »
You are making the correct assessment...Bitcoin is stuck at around $70K one day before march will end and I think that in the following days it will remain to be doing some sideways. However, I am sure that $100K can be reached within this year, surely after halving if there can be more impetus for the price to go higher. As for next year, it would be so hard to speculate on that but many others are saying it can go as high as $150-200K and whatever that can come true we are so happy with it as most of the BTC wallets are now on a profitable level showing us the power of Bitcoin and it can be the biggest and the best tool (albeit risky too) to grow wealth in the open cryptocurrency market.

I also think that Bitcoin will continue to go sideways till the halving. Initially, I thought Bitcoin would reach an all-time high every week because it did not follow the previous pattern, and we had already touched ATH before the halving. It becomes unpredictable. While most of us think that Bitcoin will continue to make ATH every week, we have seen a correction and bounce back again and now it's moving sideways.

If Bitcoin continues to move sideways, we may see some altcoin pumps in the coming days. Most of the time, alts moves only when Bitcoin continues to move sideways. Let's see where we end up this year.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1661
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 12:34:43 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2024, 04:39:31 AM »
You are making the correct assessment...Bitcoin is stuck at around $70K one day before march will end and I think that in the following days it will remain to be doing some sideways.
The topic was at the beginning of March, when the price was breaking the $69,000 level for the first time, so it is normal to see posts talking about $100,000, but since we are at the end of the month, responding to such predictions would be useless, as it is impossible for Bitcoin to rise by $30,000 in 48 hours.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 815
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2024, 05:02:42 AM »
Have been long stuck for bitcoin after raising new all time high price, its bad start since near future with halving but bitcoin price one day left before end this month can't break out to higher price. I don't sure has chance for bitcoin raise up new higher price with March left one day and seems waiting will next month bitcoin can breach to $100k?
For this month almost impossible for bitcoin will raise to higher price hit to $100k because bitcoin difficult break out and become more stable price. Close this month with less expected and we have for next month with halving for speculating bitcoin up until $100k.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2024, 11:13:50 AM »
Two days has been left in current month and there is no evidence that price will go higher to exceed 100k$ this month but halving can bring such exceeding price. Bitcoin is changing between the value of 69k$ and 70k$ but has not crossed the already created ATH of 73k$.

We will see another ATH during the occurrence of halving but there is no guarantee that we will see 100k$ because everything is unpredictable and very hard to know before arrival.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2024, 04:51:23 PM »
am amazed to see how people including me are so excited about BTC going up but what it made us is maximum 2x or 3x while there are gems, and alts that has made people more then that, I am not seeing them with this much excitement and love.
I believe the reason is that almost all of them are exactly that, short-term gains. If you failed to exit at the right time the chance to recover your money is 90% gone, not to mention we have too many scams around them. They are the tools to make your capital grow exponentially fast but you won't be able to store your wealth unless you convert it to BTC or something more resilient. I still remember my old alts pick that got me 10x, they are now worth $10 with no chance to reach new ATH. Who knows what happen if BTC breaks $100k though, I'm pretty sure we will see some parabolic moves on some random tokens because whales wants to grow his capital and make people fomo.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG