follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: bitcoin will end? anynother coin to be next by bitcoin?  (Read 761 times)

Offline ambar33n

• Activity: 278
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 15, 2018, 08:10:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 100 Posts 50 Posts
bitcoin will end? anynother coin to be next by bitcoin?
« on: July 11, 2018, 03:36:28 PM »
Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

bitcoin will end? anynother coin to be next by bitcoin?
« on: July 11, 2018, 03:36:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline altcoingamer

• Activity: 1117
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 11
  • Last Active: September 01, 2020, 06:02:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: bitcoin will end? anynother coin to be next by bitcoin?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 03:51:55 AM »
Btc price market continues to drop. Hence more people are speculating about the end of the bitcoin. The possibility has a chance to end the system because just recently more people are selling their btc which resulted to market price dropping. Now os it really the end of bitcoin? Is there any other coin that will be probably next to bitcoin? I hope bitcoin will not end so as to continue the good things bitcoin has brought to the investors though i was not able to invest in bitcoin but i am planning in the near future. How about you what is stand against the speculation and the other coin that will be next to bitcoin?

I don't really agree.. if you look on charts like Bitfinex most people arent participating at all (low volume across the markets) but the sell offs are often 2000-3000 btc orders on margin to move it (hence the term bart candle).  I think the lack of volume shows we need a catalyst to end the bear market but I don't see any signs of it going to zero.. we just need to get to a point where people capitulate enough so whales will cause a short squeeze.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG