follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Ethereum Transcends Every other Altcoin  (Read 692 times)

Offline pakcoy

• Activity: 126
  • bismillah
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 15, 2021, 02:06:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Ethereum Transcends Every other Altcoin
« on: October 01, 2018, 03:38:07 AM »
I strongly doubt if there is any other alt. that can surpass ethereum. They may all try to, just like XRP tried, but do not have what it takes to transcend ethereum. The most established altcoin i have ever seen or come across is eth. No mater how it falls, it will still continue to maintain its position. Some were afraid when eth was plummeting and they though the end has come again, but just barely few weeks, eth picked up again. I am just trying to imagine how glorious the future of eth would be.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Ethereum Transcends Every other Altcoin
« on: October 01, 2018, 03:38:07 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline 88percent

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: January 26, 2021, 02:03:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
Re: Ethereum Transcends Every other Altcoin
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 06:15:36 AM »
So true. Ethereum is the greatest coin in the history of Altcoin today. Ethereum is able to easily surpass other Altcoins and become a rival of Bitcoin today. I think Ethereum is supported by many users and the number of projects that pay and use Ethereum tokens as their payment tool. So that's what boosts Ethereum's price on the market.

Offline mamun777

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 202
  • Last Active: March 30, 2019, 12:25:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
Re: Ethereum Transcends Every other Altcoin
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 08:19:32 AM »
I strongly doubt if there is any other alt. that can surpass ethereum. They may all try to, just like XRP tried, but do not have what it takes to transcend ethereum. The most established altcoin i have ever seen or come across is eth. No mater how it falls, it will still continue to maintain its position. Some were afraid when eth was plummeting and they though the end has come again, but just barely few weeks, eth picked up again. I am just trying to imagine how glorious the future of eth would be.
I think no one is replace the Bitcoin so Ethereum is always maintain a second position in crypto market. The recent dump is now conclude in crypto market but still most of the investors are stay away in Ethereum so we will never expect a sudden jump. May be end of year Ethereum is going to moon so we will now invest in today it is good investment for future but short term profit is little risky in this platform.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG