follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?  (Read 14968 times)

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1106
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:04:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2024, 10:25:41 AM »
I think one of the important indicators is the presence of your own blockchain. Next, you should familiarize yourself with the technical side of the coin, what problems it is trying to solve. And finally, look at which funds invested in this project and which team participated in the development. Having summed everything up, I think you can make a decision on investment.
Yes, you are right, the method you have provided is quite complete and this method should be able to determine whether the project is going well or not because a team that has high credibility will provide a good sense of trust for investors. However, currently there are many projects New people prefer to hide it but in the end the project was launched smoothly.
but the problem nowadays? there are already provided almost every possible project , so uniqueness is not in the table now because every possible one have been presented and has their own chain nw.
so investing in a crypto is really depend on your perception and of course your capacity to trust that coin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2024, 10:25:41 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 810
  • Last Active: Today at 05:43:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2024, 07:02:36 PM »
One way to select your next crypto investment is to look at the current market capitalization. This will not only show which cryptos are ranked the highest right now but also the curve of their value. Be aware of events around the world that affect the prices of cryptocurrencies.

-   If there is no idea about choosing any cryptocurrency, it will be really difficult and risky on the part of an investor to buy it. But it's good that you're asking; as long as you always use it and don't remove it, do your research on a coin before you decide to buy it, especially if it's new to this field of crypto space.

You should know what platform you go to first to know if it is potential or legitimate. The question is, do you know what you are going to use? One of the platforms that you can always use is https://www.coingecko.com/ and https://coinmarketcap.com/. Choose from the top cryptocurrencies on those two platforms so that you can somehow minimize the risk, which you will do anyway.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1139
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:13:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2024, 10:29:08 PM »
One way to select your next crypto investment is to look at the current market capitalization. This will not only show which cryptos are ranked the highest right now but also the curve of their value. Be aware of events around the world that affect the prices of cryptocurrencies.
Add it to what you have said, there are other ways one can use to observe the process before investing in the project. And this have been said by other users both in BTT and also here in the forum. You have to know the year of creation, population of the project channels or means to discuss about the project then if all these means are available then you can invest with a little amount first to know how legit is the project then later if you find out that the project is legit then you can increase the investment.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2121
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:51:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2024, 07:09:05 PM »
One way to select your next crypto investment is to look at the current market capitalization. This will not only show which cryptos are ranked the highest right now but also the curve of their value.
The higher market caps of the coins, the higher rank they have. It is what we can see from the marketcap, all the top coins have the highest market caps. However, it is true that we must consider other things, we must analyze the usecase of the coins in reality. If they are only meme coins, I think it is not a safe asset. It is better to choose top coins with good fundamentals.
I'm not a fan of meme coins, I prefer coins that have a clear project. CMC is ranked based on market capitalization, and you can own the top 10 coins if you want to invest more safely. That's just a suggestion from me
I'm also like you, but yesterday when Bitcoin increased, meme coins all moved accordingly and many have been waiting for a long time to benefit from the increase. So there are still many speculators who are still playing on meme coins because they have been trying their luck now because the price is cheap.
But I agree that it is better to choose the best altcoin that has potential that matches the MC it has so that it is in the order of CMC and CGK to be used as an investment.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1129
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:19:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2024, 07:31:50 PM »
I'm also like you, but yesterday when Bitcoin increased, meme coins all moved accordingly and many have been waiting for a long time to benefit from the increase. So there are still many speculators who are still playing on meme coins because they have been trying their luck now because the price is cheap.
But I agree that it is better to choose the best altcoin that has potential that matches the MC it has so that it is in the order of CMC and CGK to be used as an investment.

I checked the market yesterday, and I saw that one of the meme coins, called BOME, had lost more than 50% of its value in a very short time because Bitcoin was dropping. This shows how vulnerable and unpredictable meme coins are and even if they have the potential to provide great returns, they can also make you lose a lot of money in some cases.
Imagine what would investors feel that had bought it when it was going up when they saw their investments losing almost 50% value in a day or so. This is why, it is important for investors to know and understand the risks involved with such investments.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2121
  • Last Active: Today at 08:51:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2024, 07:49:30 PM »
I checked the market yesterday, and I saw that one of the meme coins, called BOME, had lost more than 50% of its value in a very short time because Bitcoin was dropping. This shows how vulnerable and unpredictable meme coins are and even if they have the potential to provide great returns, they can also make you lose a lot of money in some cases.
Imagine what would investors feel that had bought it when it was going up when they saw their investments losing almost 50% value in a day or so. This is why, it is important for investors to know and understand the risks involved with such investments.
When bitcoin is corrected, everything is affected and no one is able to move up, especially with meme coins. It is clear that they will probably experience a sharp decline, because previously they were the ones that rose the sharpest.
The risk of the meme coin is that it can increase quickly but can also fall quickly, so those who dare to speculate and want to hold on to the meme coin, if you don't have the courage, of course, it's not recommended because the meme coin is a vulnerable investment and is a typical short-term investment. I think all old investors already know about the meme coin thing, and it's not their main target, it's just a side target.

Note: Bome memes have actually increased in the past 7 days based on information on CMC reaching 1,280%

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 590
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 12:31:11 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2024, 07:54:16 PM »
I think one of the important indicators is the presence of your own blockchain. Next, you should familiarize yourself with the technical side of the coin, what problems it is trying to solve. And finally, look at which funds invested in this project and which team participated in the development. Having summed everything up, I think you can make a decision on investment.
Yes, you are right, the method you have provided is quite complete and this method should be able to determine whether the project is going well or not because a team that has high credibility will provide a good sense of trust for investors. However, currently there are many projects New people prefer to hide it but in the end the project was launched smoothly.
but the problem nowadays? there are already provided almost every possible project , so uniqueness is not in the table now because every possible one have been presented and has their own chain nw.
so investing in a crypto is really depend on your perception and of course your capacity to trust that coin.
When I see many people ask these questions about them identifying the right coin it just makes me wonder how possible is this for another person to do research and give to you and then you will be comfortable with it because I believe in this crypto space and journey self learning and research is actually the best thing you owe yourself and besides the tons of coin out there makes it almost impossible for one to actually trust in any new project or even old coin and that's why the only recommendations I give is practically based on Bitcoin because it's the only coin am well certain of.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2024, 07:54:16 PM »

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3143
  • Last Active: Today at 03:18:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2024, 10:29:25 PM »
When I see many people ask these questions about them identifying the right coin it just makes me wonder how possible is this for another person to do research and give to you and then you will be comfortable with it because I believe in this crypto space and journey self learning and research is actually the best thing you owe yourself and besides the tons of coin out there makes it almost impossible for one to actually trust in any new project or even old coin and that's why the only recommendations I give is practically based on Bitcoin because it's the only coin am well certain of.
And right now you’re buying it yourself? In general, you shouldn’t give advice to anyone, especially in crypto, because you can very likely get punched in the face for bad advice. Well, if you write that you need to self-develop and you yourself give out advice only for Bitcoin, then I’m tormented by vague doubts, are you really developing as you write?

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2024, 10:54:27 AM »
Choosing the right and ideal cryptocurrency is for longer term Investment goals, by doing your personal research, market capitalization, the total supply, it potentials, uniqueness and users case and other factors.note it isn't a get rich quick scheme.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1744
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:57:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2024, 03:54:37 PM »

Risk is something we have to know from the start, even before investing we have to realize that risk will always be there, especially if we invest in meme coins.

I will not deny that the benefits that meme coins can provide are very large, but it is equivalent to the risk that we will accept in a very short time. As we can see, I actually don't pay much attention to the Bome coin, but from what you said, it's predictable how the meme coin can fall so deeply in just a matter of hours.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 892
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2024, 04:17:46 PM »
Its very important that when we are still newbies, we don't have to make decision on our own, instead, we need enough time to research and invest on our self the required knowledge needed to start, this will help us to be able to distinguish between cryptocurrencies, then we make this research under a widen scope and learn from what other people or investors are seeing towards a particular crypto project before we can choose any to invest. 

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 729
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:33:27 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2024, 05:01:43 PM »
I agree that market cap is an important thing for choosing a coin to invest in. It's a way to determine if a coin is very volatile or not. And this is what I've been looking for when investing a good coin. But using market cap solely to invest a coin is not reliable, because there a coin who have only have few holders even though they have huge market cap, they can easily dump a coin if they want. So it's good to have a screening to a coin you are going to invest.

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 97
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #117 on: March 21, 2024, 03:49:16 AM »

Not only the market cap also check the coin community before make further moves and check othrr factors affecting the prices will also help.

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 97
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #118 on: March 21, 2024, 03:51:48 AM »
How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in? Currently, cryptocurrency is experiencing a real boom. Professional miners buy and store promising coins.

Yes they are lots of promising coin which ends up without value. That's why it's necessary to check on the current market cap and also the coin community if it is strong Enough to raise the coin up.

Online EthereumDev_

• Activity: 999
  • Last Active: Today at 05:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2024, 11:44:06 PM »
I agree that market cap is an important thing for choosing a coin to invest in. It's a way to determine if a coin is very volatile or not. And this is what I've been looking for when investing a good coin. But using market cap solely to invest a coin is not reliable, because there a coin who have only have few holders even though they have huge market cap, they can easily dump a coin if they want. So it's good to have a screening to a coin you are going to invest.
Yes, you are right, before purchasing cryptocurrency assets, the best way is to look more deeply at the supply and what products are being developed in this project, and to look at the team behind this coin. Sometimes the coins created are often used by irresponsible individuals to trap new traders who don't fully understand the exchange.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG