follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?  (Read 5556 times)

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2024, 09:26:00 PM »
I never use personal assets in crypto
, I have crypto from the results of participating in bounties and other events, because
I'm just a housewife, don't have any assets because I don't have a job,
So my crypto assets are true from the results of me working from forum to forum
Personal assets? All the assets must be personal, right?
The coins on your wallets are crypto assets although you got your assets from bounties, airdrops, or the like. I am sure there are many people who have the same profession as a house wife. There is no problem with this, it even makes you to have somethings different with average house wives. If they may have no assets, you have crypto assets that possibly multiply the values in the future.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2024, 09:26:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1031
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:34:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2024, 09:48:30 PM »
I am an entrepreneur, dealing in one kind of business that really requires a huge sum of money. Therefore, I have more of my funds in my business, up to 60%, while 30% is in cryptocurrency, Bitcoin to be precise, and 10% in Fiat. There is always a saying that one should not put all their eggs in one basket so that if something goes wrong, you will not be in total loss. Although Bitcoin has proven worthy of being able to generate profit if held for a long time, the future always remains unpredictable, which is why I think that it is risky to have up to 90% of your finances in crypto. Everyone has the choice, though, as to how they have planned their investment and can still have favor in their decision.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2024, 10:59:00 PM »
How much % of your total assets are in the crypto market? How much of it is in BTC? When do you plan to restructure your portfolio in the future?

[1] 19.4% Bitcoin portfolio allocation ideal for risk-adjusted returns — ARK Invest
To be honest, I only have a small salary in real life and this salary is used for daily needs. So if I want to increase my asset accumulation for investment in crypto, I will choose to get income from other sources that do not interfere with my main income in real life. I once used 10% of my salary, and it seemed quite risky for me and my family. That's why I decided not to mess with my main income in real life anymore and use it fully for real life purposes.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2024, 11:42:44 PM »
How much % of your total assets are in the crypto market? How much of it is in BTC? When do you plan to restructure your portfolio in the future?

[1] 19.4% Bitcoin portfolio allocation ideal for risk-adjusted returns — ARK Invest
To be honest, I only have a small salary in real life and this salary is used for daily needs. So if I want to increase my asset accumulation for investment in crypto, I will choose to get income from other sources that do not interfere with my main income in real life. I once used 10% of my salary, and it seemed quite risky for me and my family. That's why I decided not to mess with my main income in real life anymore and use it fully for real life purposes.
A wise decision, because the main income is the source to support your family.
I also apply the same and do not use my main job salary.
Other sources of income that I use are from signature campaigns, from several contests on forums such as art contests and give away and others.
It was better and didn't put it at risk to my daily needs and that of my family.

Offline Mrbluntzy

• Activity: 145
  • The 🪓 is blunt
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 01:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2024, 11:53:42 PM »
I am still a student, carrying on my BSc program. I don't have any serious investment in crypto because I am currently more concerned about school fees and most other school needs that I want. I am not wealthy yet and I can't measure my total income because I have not stated earning from a real job. When I start working and earning salary monthly, I can be investing 20% of my salary in cryptocurrency.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2695
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:24:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2024, 03:56:40 AM »
I am still a student, carrying on my BSc program. I don't have any serious investment in crypto because I am currently more concerned about school fees and most other school needs that I want. I am not wealthy yet and I can't measure my total income because I have not stated earning from a real job. When I start working and earning salary monthly, I can be investing 20% of my salary in cryptocurrency.
Of course, it's better to focus in advance on your education.If you want to invest, it's better to use the results of the bounty that you follow to learn well. But if you have worked,Of course, it is a plan that you will do; you can realise it, or maybe the calculation will be more complicated.Later, after completing all your education, Keep my friend's enthusiasm
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Last Active: Today at 09:48:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2024, 06:49:37 AM »
Thanks for the interesting information that 19 percent is a good solution for holding bitcoin in a portfolio, but for me this value is 30 percent. I also have 30 percent in Ethereum, and the rest in new progressive altcoins. Personally, I think that before Halving, 20 percent of bitcoin is not enough.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2024, 06:49:37 AM »

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:14:46 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2024, 11:26:42 AM »
for now my assets are 75% for crypto and 25% for BTC so I can manage my assets well, from the strategy I use now maybe most investors do too. because if we invest in BTC we get 2 possibilities, namely profit and loss, but it is very risky if we invest 100% of our assets in BTC because the number is too big. If we distribute our assets in 2 parts as I mentioned above, maybe we can get big profits and if we get losses, it won't be too big, rather than investing it all in BTC.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2024, 03:46:28 PM »
I currently have about 10% of assets in the market, mainly coming from translation salaries, not cash, so I feel comfortable, even if this ratio increases to 50%, it is still normal. BTC accounts for 100% of crypto assets, this gives me psychological stability.

I'll wait until 2025, then gradually sell and withdraw a little to balance the portfolio, leaving a little stablecoin to wait until 2026-2027 to re-enter the market before the new season officially begins. Right now I don't have any plans, I haven't sold BTC because I'm afraid of missing out on the uptrend to 150K like many KOLs predicted ;D

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1568
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:39:23 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2024, 04:57:48 PM »
~snip~
I'm young and I can accept more risk than investment funds, but ArkInvest's comments really make me think about the worst cases that could happen to the crypto market. To be honest, I am thinking about the possibility of restructuring assets, although I still believe in the growth of BTC and the crypto market in 2024 and 2025.

I stick to the old saying that it is not good to keep all your eggs in one basket, so even though most of us believe that Bitcoin has a very good potential, you should always take into account that those who have the most power (governments and banks) can at any moment strike a serious blow to all cryptocurrencies.

It is enough to declare them illegal and ban the operation of all CEXs, and in that way to bring down the price of Bitcoin, and consequently all altcoins. Most investors in cryptocurrencies use CEX and banks, and it would be difficult to expect that they would manage in new conditions where trading would have to move to DEXs.

Most of what I have is in BTC, only a little (less than 5%) in altcoins that I have from the time when I collected them on faucets. Of course, I also have some cash, and some precious metals, and some other things that I have invested in over the years, such as good wines and some collectibles that I have been collecting for a very long time.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:27:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2024, 06:48:21 PM »
I am an entrepreneur, dealing in one kind of business that really requires a huge sum of money. Therefore, I have more of my funds in my business, up to 60%, while 30% is in cryptocurrency, Bitcoin to be precise, and 10% in Fiat. There is always a saying that one should not put all their eggs in one basket so that if something goes wrong, you will not be in total loss. Although Bitcoin has proven worthy of being able to generate profit if held for a long time, the future always remains unpredictable, which is why I think that it is risky to have up to 90% of your finances in crypto. Everyone has the choice, though, as to how they have planned their investment and can still have favor in their decision.
You have smart asset allocation! If you already have your own business, 30% of total assets for crypto would also be extremely valuable. This is something I haven't been able to achieve yet: I don't have real estate or a business yet, so most of my assets are still in crypto. The crypto market is very potential but also very risky. I am looking to develop my own business in the economy to create more stability for personal finances.

Do you mean you only use income from crypto market to reinvest and get profits? That's a smart way! I do the same instead of putting cash into this market. That helps me feel less pressured in my investment journey.

What I'm focusing on is what % of your total assets are your crypto assets? If it is very large, it means you have been very successful with the income - reinvestment - profit model in this market!

I currently have about 10% of assets in the market, mainly coming from translation salaries, not cash, so I feel comfortable, even if this ratio increases to 50%, it is still normal. BTC accounts for 100% of crypto assets, this gives me psychological stability.

I'll wait until 2025, then gradually sell and withdraw a little to balance the portfolio, leaving a little stablecoin to wait until 2026-2027 to re-enter the market before the new season officially begins. Right now I don't have any plans, I haven't sold BTC because I'm afraid of missing out on the uptrend to 150K like many KOLs predicted ;D
I also have this plan, I'm just worried whether this cycle Market Maker will let us pick up cards like that. Many holders have started to take part of the profits, I have also done the same. The remaining crypto will wait for the distribution zone to sell and wait for the next crypto winter to collect more tokens for cycle 2028 👌
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

IyemRoker

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2024, 02:13:02 PM »

The total assets I have in cryptocurrency are very small and I also don't have a lot of funds in the real world.
The Bitcoin I have only got from the UniJoin signature campaign and I also collected it to sell later after the Halving.
I am also sure that the Bitcoin I own will double if I trade it on a cryptocurrency market like Binance, but unfortunately at this time I don't have the courage to trade Bitcoin.
It's better if I just HodL the Bitcoin that I have because I'm the lazy type to trade every day on the Binance market. :D

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2339
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:04:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2024, 02:30:15 PM »
I never use personal assets in crypto
, I have crypto from the results of participating in bounties and other events, because
I'm just a housewife, don't have any assets because I don't have a job,
So my crypto assets are true from the results of me working from forum to forum
Personal assets? All the assets must be personal, right?
The coins on your wallets are crypto assets although you got your assets from bounties, airdrops, or the like. I am sure there are many people who have the same profession as a house wife. There is no problem with this, it even makes you to have somethings different with average house wives. If they may have no assets, you have crypto assets that possibly multiply the values in the future.
Maybe what MUGNIA means by personal assets are assets that he gets from work outside of crypto, namely from the results of daily work in real life. 
I actually applaud housewives who are getting involved in cryptocurrency to help earn income for family needs, for me that is extraordinary.
If I personally enter the crypto world, I don't need a lot of assets to enter. 10% is enough, because this is just a side job for me. 
The important thing is that I can make a profit from this capital.

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:14:46 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2024, 03:39:47 PM »

The total assets I have in cryptocurrency are very small and I also don't have a lot of funds in the real world.
The Bitcoin I have only got from the UniJoin signature campaign and I also collected it to sell later after the Halving.
I am also sure that the Bitcoin I own will double if I trade it on a cryptocurrency market like Binance, but unfortunately at this time I don't have the courage to trade Bitcoin.
It's better if I just HodL the Bitcoin that I have because I'm the lazy type to trade every day on the Binance market. :D
Bitcoin is not improving now because the price of Bitcoin is now unstable, we have to be patient and wait until Bitcoin halving returns. what we have to do now is hold it until the price of bitcoin soars upwards, but if you want to make a profit every day you can rotate the money by trading and have to monitor the market every day, rather than having no activity at all it's better to just do that, it adds quite a lot assets to invest in altcoins.
now we have to act quickly before we lose a very good opportunity.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1568
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:39:23 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2024, 04:51:33 PM »
Bitcoin is not improving now because the price of Bitcoin is now unstable, we have to be patient and wait until Bitcoin halving returns.
~snip~

How do you mean BTC price is unstable? Well, one of the "characteristics" that accompanies Bitcoin from the very beginning is exactly volatility, and if by any chance we have the stability you are talking about, who would be interested in Bitcoin from any perspective, whether it is holding or trading?

We all hope that the halving will again cause a big bull run, but let's remember that the last time the halving raised the price only x3.5 compared to the previous ATH - and the logical question is whether we can hope for something similar this time or maybe less than that?