follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?  (Read 6956 times)

IyemRoker

Re: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2024, 09:43:54 AM »
But I am also wondering if you are investing into crypto with your current situation? What percentage? Which one? And are you a fulltime crypto enthusiast or you have another job?
I do not invest from real funds into cryptocurrency nor have I ever deposited from Fiat to Exchange.
I only collected a few tokens from various campaigns and then held them until now on Binance.
If the tokens are not valuable, of course I keep them in my own wallet like Trustwallet and for work I only work part time, I make time to open the altcoinstalks forum after coming home from working part time.

Your friend is actually correct on the strictness on the other forum. It's hard to level up in there unless you are an expert in some kind of things as there is this merit system that is also required to move up.
No problem mate, I also feel comfortable on the altcoinstalks forum because I meet many members who are very friendly, polite and respectful of each other.
Maybe in conclusion the first and friendliest cryptocurrency forum to date in my personal opinion.

Unfortunately, such things happen in life and I know some people who destroyed their families because of gambling - but luckily for you, you had the strength for a new beginning.
Thank you for the compliment Lucius, I really appreciate your words.
It's true that I had the luck to be the best again after the dark story that happened.
With a new job in the real world, even though it is part time, I like it and for altcoinstalks, I also feel comfortable on this forum.

I think that some people get scared when something about Bitcoin starts to be explained to them, just because it is explained to them in the wrong way and everything seems too complicated to them. The right approach is to start with simple things, and only then to go into some more technically demanding details.
It's true according to what you said, it's actually very complicated to discuss Bitcoin in the beginning.
It takes some time to understand cryptocurrency, just like storing a Private Key is very difficult to understand.

But now that I understand how Bitcoin works, I have a little insight into the various campaigns to save the main native coins such as Ethereum, BNB, Matic.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2024, 09:43:54 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1103
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:02:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2024, 11:07:26 AM »
I wouldn't say the exact % but I would consider it a significant amount. I think this is the most fiat that I've spent on crypto since I started. It's a mixed of BTC and altcoins (ranging from micro to large caps). As to restructuring my port, most likely converting some back to fiat a couple of months before year end.
there is no need to tell exactly at least give them around ,

mine is at least 50% of my total assets are in crypto ,but not counting my House and lot and my Car and bicycle because its my physical assets.

50% is the amount I can risk , not having second thought as My wife allows me to do so , and aside from that there is no best place to put my money as I hate banks .

though I have small part in Precious metal and some Lots in the province .

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 464
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2024, 11:29:02 AM »
Over the years my local fiat has been continuously losing its value against the us dollars. From January 2023 - January 2024, it has decreased by 50%, thus I saw the need to have my assets distributed more in other assets than fiat. So I'd say 50% of my assets are in cryptocurrency, 30% is in real estate while 20% is in fiat or my local business. Out of the percentage in cryptocurrency, 80% is in Bitcoin.

Offline Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 474
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:59:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2024, 09:03:21 PM »
From the start i decide to have my assets in Ethereum and BSC network. It is not like i am running away from Bitcoins profitable chances but knowing it is not speed profit like it was in short term i put my assets not there. Altcoins can bring big profits if it is done reasearch and with that comes timing. Now i am investor,trader,holder and bounty hunter for altcoins for such as SafeBlast,Airt,Fxbox and also BNB. Started staking for good profit asset which is about 400% APY and can go to 1000% soon by this month.
If you are looking for big profits, invest in altcoins because the coin price is cheap so that when the coin is listed on an exchange the price can increase many times the initial price. This is what alcoin investors like, but be careful with fraudulent projects because now many new projects have emerged and many people have been trapped in these projects, so when choosing a new project, do your research first. altcoins are very cheap but long term, there is also short term.
but if we invest in bitcoin we must have very large capital, because the price of bitcoin is too expensive. but if you have a lot of capital buying bitcoin is a good idea.
Having a notice that in close time there is one,FXB coin ,maybe i am overreacting but the simillar ways are USDC and FXB in shape. Just for now i am more look for signatue campaigs that give altcoins as payment. See about FXB coin does it have consistant future with it capability.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 590
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 12:31:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2024, 10:17:58 PM »
Over the years my local fiat has been continuously losing its value against the us dollars. From January 2023 - January 2024, it has decreased by 50%, thus I saw the need to have my assets distributed more in other assets than fiat. So I'd say 50% of my assets are in cryptocurrency, 30% is in real estate while 20% is in fiat or my local business. Out of the percentage in cryptocurrency, 80% is in Bitcoin.
Well that's a good division of funds if you asked me, in Nigeria here everyone knows how badly the naira has fallen and it would only a fools decision to actually save more than 20% of their asset worth in the naira well as for me i think I have about 30% invested in other crypto as well because of the bull run that is near and the altcoins are ones I know from my own research will turn out to be successful and follow up with the bullish trend of Bitcoin.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1468
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:44:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2024, 11:36:26 PM »
I never use personal assets in crypto
, I have crypto from the results of participating in bounties and other events, because
I'm just a housewife, don't have any assets because I don't have a job,
So my crypto assets are true from the results of me working from forum to forum
Personal assets? All the assets must be personal, right?
The coins on your wallets are crypto assets although you got your assets from bounties, airdrops, or the like. I am sure there are many people who have the same profession as a house wife. There is no problem with this, it even makes you to have somethings different with average house wives. If they may have no assets, you have crypto assets that possibly multiply the values in the future.

yes, I mean money from my wallet (fiat),

eeem, yes, my assets are different from others, other people are competing to collect physical gold, I tend to be crypto,
but basically I first got into crypto to avoid hanging out with neighbors who like to talk about people, until now I'm more comfortable making money like this

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1445
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 07:16:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2024, 06:21:49 PM »
yes, I mean money from my wallet (fiat),

eeem, yes, my assets are different from others, other people are competing to collect physical gold, I tend to be crypto,
but basically I first got into crypto to avoid hanging out with neighbors who like to talk about people, until now I'm more comfortable making money like this
I'm sure that when everyone understands how to use cryptocurrency and how to make a profit from storing assets in the form of cryptocurrency, they will combine investment in physical goods with investment in digital currency. Until now, I think there has been a lot of lack of understanding about cryptocurrency.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2024, 06:21:49 PM »

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2024, 11:13:55 PM »
I'm sure that when everyone understands how to use cryptocurrency and how to make a profit from storing assets in the form of cryptocurrency, they will combine investment in physical goods with investment in digital currency. Until now, I think there has been a lot of lack of understanding about cryptocurrency.
This is about financial management and diversification of money for investment assets. Because indeed, diversification is very necessary to optimize chances of getting gains and minimize losses if something is not desired. In this case, crypto is a very potential investment and we can allocate some of our assets there, but make sure it is really valuable crypto. An example is Bitcoin.

But on the other hand, we also need to secure our money for investments in real life, not only in the digital world. Gold is the easiest to achieve even with not too much capital. Actually investing in property is also very good, but unfortunately it requires a lot of money. And I personally haven't yet realized it.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2024, 11:37:35 PM »
We are investing in crypto, we are in the same boat.
Sure, average people may prefer to invest in gold, real estate, or land. It is because they assume investing in crypto is too risky. But they don't know that crypto offers higher profits. People only know crypto is risky because many bad cases, and the media just show the bad sides.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1003
  • Last Active: Today at 01:15:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2024, 11:42:09 PM »
It is easy to find people who are %100 or at least %50+ in crypto here, because this is altcoins talks, its a forum based on crypto and that is why we are getting all this love for crypto here. However, we need to remember that we are going to end up with much different results if we look at other places. In real life, crypto is not heavily invested like that, so do not assume that the world is like us, we are nothing like the investors around the world. Majority of the investors in the world invest into three main things, stocks, real estate and gold. These has always been the three that got the most. We are just starting out as crypto, over time we may take over one of them or all of them, but not yet.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2024, 03:10:28 AM »
How much % of your total assets are in the crypto market?
How much of it is in BTC?
When do you plan to restructure your portfolio in the future?

-What is certain is that I don't have as many assets as the OP has because my assets in cryptocurrency are all purely gifts from various campaigns on the altcoinstalks forum or several events on Telegram and Twitter.
-I also have very little Bitcoin, it's impossible to exceed OP's Bitcoin assets because I'm sure OP is active every day on the altcoinstalks forum and definitely has a lot of Bitcoin.
-I don't want to change (restructure) my portfolio in cryptocurrency because holding Bitcoin and the various altcoins that I have is enough for me to be able to continue my career in cryptocurrency. Basically I'm a HodLer, not a trader.

Online IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 703
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:49 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2024, 03:24:57 AM »
We are investing in crypto, we are in the same boat.
Sure, average people may prefer to invest in gold, real estate, or land. It is because they assume investing in crypto is too risky. But they don't know that crypto offers higher profits. People only know crypto is risky because many bad cases, and the media just show the bad sides.
I think when you have a goal to increase your income and make you rich then never close yourself off from studying all the investments that are offered, if you only invest in gold, real estate or land then wealth will be very slow to obtain, we have to learn how to do it. Investing in other sectors such as investing in cryptocurrency, you only need to buy Bitcoin and store it for a long time can provide an opportunity to make a profit, so for me I have to keep learning something new so that my intelligence can provide a way to become a very rich person.

Online Trongduy

• Activity: 925
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 09:03:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2024, 09:13:03 AM »
50% of your assets are crypto shows that you have great confidence in crypto, because usually most of our assets are in real estate or savings accounts. I wish you a lot of profits in this growth season and that crypto will account for more than 75% of your assets.

I invested a little in BTC and sold it out a few months ago to buy a stronger laptop for my work. Now it's 0% in crypto. If include USDT, I probably have a few thousandths of my assets in crypto. I am following market to find out good tokens to buy and hold to target in 2025.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:53:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2024, 11:09:52 AM »

50% of your assets are crypto shows that you have great confidence in crypto, because usually most of our assets are in real estate or savings accounts. I wish you a lot of profits in this growth season and that crypto will account for more than 75% of your assets.

I do the same , 50% my assets in crypto, But I also have other investments in real life . In real life  I invest in real estate. But If we compare which will more profitable, I will answer it's crypto especially bitcoin. The big my asset is crypto is bitcoin.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1141
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:38:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2024, 01:33:07 PM »

I do the same , 50% my assets in crypto, But I also have other investments in real life . In real life  I invest in real estate. But If we compare which will more profitable, I will answer it's crypto especially bitcoin. The big my asset is crypto is bitcoin.
When we already have a sense of trust in crypto, then we will not hesitate to store most of our assets in crypto. Everyone must have a percentage of how much they will pour their assets in crypto and so am I.

For the exact nominal I don't know what percentage of my assets are in crypto, what is clear is that I usually allocate my money to save in crypto per month. usually I allocate my money in crypto - + 30% of my total income. Of course, that is money that has met my daily needs.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG