follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Focus on knowledge, build up belief, then investment plan, success will come.  (Read 306 times)

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1482
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:39:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
When you spend more time in Bitcoin market, you will read more news about this market and Bitcoin. You will read many criticism or just hilarious and jealous comment that Bitcoin investors got profit because they were lucky.

In this thread, I simply give you two charts of Bitcoin and Gold. Let me emphasize, it is not a comparison about Bitcoin and Gold, but my intention is to share a fact that intelligent investors got profit by their intelligent knowledge and decisions for investments, then good capital management. They did not get profit simply because of luckiness. Their profit did not come to them like airdrops without any knowledge and their own serious efforts with time.

See two charts and discover a fact that intelligent investors bravely buy in bear markets, when most serious tests on their belief and mentality. Price did not hold if there are not strong believers and investors. It's not luckiness for Bitcoin, Gold and their investors to hold price in bear markets and tested in many bear markets in history. Their cycles can be longer or shorter but you can see how psychology of market cycle works.

People say Bitcoin is too volatile but see the chart, and discover that Gold gets a correction about 40% and it needs about 10 years to have another bull run.

[/url]
[/url]

Each market has its own cycle and discover powerful effects of holding your bitcoins as you can see there.

Note:
  • It was posted first in that topic, on Bitcointalk
  • I leave the source link to avoid plagiarism accusation.
  • I excluded/ included minor things from an original thread if necessary.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1749
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:46:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad

See two charts and discover a fact that intelligent investors bravely buy in bear markets, when most serious tests on their belief and mentality. Price did not hold if there are not strong believers and investors. It's not luckiness for Bitcoin, Gold and their investors to hold price in bear markets and tested in many bear markets in history. Their cycles can be longer or shorter but you can see how psychology of market cycle works.

Just as Rothschild said , buy when there is blood in the streets:

The point is not go with buzzworda and trends. We want to be doing the opposite of everyone. Buying when the price is falling, and selling when the price is hitting ath or close by

I didn't start to sell in this cycle yet, I plan to do so after we pass 80k. I hope we do soon
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 462
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 08:11:47 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
Sometimes, when we listen too much to the opinions of others, we are left stranded in the middle of our decision making. Am I saying it's wrong to listen to advice? Not at all. When it comes to Bitcoin investment and any other form of investment, one major aim of staking is only for profitable reasons and not to watch others make exploits for themselves.

The idea of buying the dip and selling at a massive price increase is literally tied to decision making. Sadly, many investors with good knowledge prefer to follow trends rather than following their own curiosity and making personal decisions. They sit around and allow influencers to suggest to them when the next dip and all-time high (ATH) is happening. This attitude has literally caused many individuals to miss out on massive opportunities.

From the first cent that Bitcoin was worth to the current thousands of dollars, the Bitcoin cycle is enough evidence to show that Bitcoin is a digital asset worth investing in without being told. If the price of Bitcoin could grow for such a long time, then imagine what most investors must have been able to achieve in every bull and bear season. The evidence is more than enough; with knowledge, investment, and the ability to make decisions, one is set for greatness if one can take advantage of the market conditions.
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Just as Rothschild said , buy when there is blood in the streets:

I like the graphics and I understand what Rothschild wanted to imply. You can not buy your own blood and you need to have money to buy anything, includes your own blood. This emphasizes the importance of capital management and strategy to always prepare money for buying dips.

If you have bad strategy and poor capital management, you will have empty hands in dips, or you even are bleeding during dips. This is painful experience when you are getting hurt and can not buy dips.

The idea of buying the dip and selling at a massive price increase is literally tied to decision making.

From the first cent that Bitcoin was worth to the current thousands of dollars, the Bitcoin cycle is enough evidence to show that Bitcoin is a digital asset worth investing in without being told
All things of the past are reflected on the price chart, zoom out, you can see price movements historically. However, you don't have experience in the market by looking at a chart. Lack of experience in the market, will affect your decisions with market dip in future. Experience is another important factor for investors and traders, after fundamental knowledge.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1585
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:56:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
~snip~
The point is not go with buzzworda and trends. We want to be doing the opposite of everyone. Buying when the price is falling, and selling when the price is hitting ath or close by.

The "problem" is that the majority do not think for themselves, but are constantly under the influence of the media and so-called "influencers". Even when people know that they are doing something possibly wrong, they will not give up if they see that others are not reacting. I bet that nowadays many people ask AI what to do, as if they will get a good answer that way.

I didn't start to sell in this cycle yet, I plan to do so after we pass 80k. I hope we do soon.

$80k seems like a good start, but $100k is even better - although I don't stress too much about it since I sell when I need to ;)
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
    • View Profile

The "problem" is that the majority do not think for themselves, but are constantly under the influence of the media and so-called "influencers". Even when people know that they are doing something possibly wrong, they will not give up if they see that others are not reacting. I bet that nowadays many people ask AI what to do, as if they will get a good answer that way.
Asking AI can be better than asking influencers and I know AI can lie you too for what it does not know from its available database. However, AI will not give you answers because they want to distort fact like influencers to get profit, while you will get loss. At least severity of this biased answers from AI will be less than from bad influencers.

$80k seems like a good start, but $100k is even better - although I don't stress too much about it since I sell when I need to ;)
It is always interesting to see people start to predict, speculate price of Bitcoin after a halving. You are in this market a longer time than me, so I have nothing to 'teach' you.

Let's say it for newbies, they must zoom out and try to have long term investment mindset. Focus on one cycle sometimes will be very headache but if they can manage to have capital and plan for their investment like 2 or 3 cycles, they will feel investment in Bitcoin is very easy and very profitable.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1585
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:56:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
Asking AI can be better than asking influencers and I know AI can lie you too for what it does not know from its available database. However, AI will not give you answers because they want to distort fact like influencers to get profit, while you will get loss. At least severity of this biased answers from AI will be less than from bad influencers.

The "problem" may be in the fact that most of those who use all these AI tools do not know that this same AI does not have access to the internet and therefore cannot provide analyzes that would be "up to date". What worries me in particular is the creation of public opinion that AI is somehow superior to humans, and that therefore everything created with the same is in some way better.

It is always interesting to see people start to predict, speculate price of Bitcoin after a halving. You are in this market a longer time than me, so I have nothing to 'teach' you.

Let's say it for newbies, they must zoom out and try to have long term investment mindset. Focus on one cycle sometimes will be very headache but if they can manage to have capital and plan for their investment like 2 or 3 cycles, they will feel investment in Bitcoin is very easy and very profitable.

Learning should never stop, and the fact that I may be longer in all this does not mean that I know more than some others who have been there a few years less. Speculation has always been part of the game, whether we were speculating when the price would reach $1000 again, or when we would reach $10 000.

Personally, it was always easier for me to adapt to everything that was happening because I didn't get into the Bitcoin story just for profit, and I think that's a problem for most people.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2053
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 10:40:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Knowledge (they say) is power, and with power, we can easily conquer many battles, win and triumph in challenges and so on.
Personally, I've made alot of mistakes in the past, which is other bitcoin cycles I was a part of, and those mistakes are what I am trying to correct now, those mistakes were made out of lack of knowledge, which we could also refer to as ignorance.

It's just like you (the op) talked about intelligent Investors buying or investing in bitcoin in a bear season, and waiting and only selling them for big profit when the bull season comes when millions of persons are fomoing, those who invested when the price was so down are busy cashing out, this is a lesson I've learnt, but the only thing is that, I didn't learn it on time, else, my financial life should be much better than it is currently, but all the same, I am still happy for the opportunity still ahead, and hope people can read this thread and learn as well.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4152
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:07:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
When you spend more time in Bitcoin market, you will read more news about this market and Bitcoin. You will read many criticism or just hilarious and jealous comment that Bitcoin investors got profit because they were lucky.

Unlike the past early decades, in the current era we are in when information and knowledge can come and go in an instant, we should realize never to be distracted by the noise and be confused on what to do. One must learn to shift gold from dust...knowledge from information and date. In the crypto market especially in Bitcoin investing, one must never be lead by FOMO as it can be the best way towards self-destruction. There is now a very common strategy in the market and it is buying when there is a dip and usually those people who are following this adage will come out to be big winners in the market. In the months after the halving, I am expecting more and more bad and good news on the market but real and solid investors will stick to their plans and strategies and will never deviate an iota as that can be where people will meet the unexpected.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG