follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

BTC created new ATH before Halving: are you surprised?

I'm really surprised because this has never happened in history
I'm not surprised, the market always has many surprises in store
I don't care, HODL BTC!

Author Topic: BTC created new ATH before Halving: are you surprised?  (Read 4586 times)

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1089
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: BTC created new ATH before Halving: are you surprised?
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2024, 11:30:14 PM »
Since the correction always happens during the halving, it is most likely that the same will repeat itself in this year's halving before the bull run starts.

I don't know whether I will call what is happening in the crypto market presently as the correction movement took place because I saw bitcoin reduced from $71k yesterday to $64k as of today. Anyway, whatever the move is, will be in our favor to accumulate additional bitcoin than to sell.
It is clear that interest in Bitcoin has shown a decline. If it continues like this it will make it difficult for Bitcoin prices to increase in price. As long as you still have an income that can make money every month, you can collect as many bitcoins as you can.
You might wanna know that interest in bitcoin isn't static but fluctuates overtime, hence may not really dictate the price movement of bitcoin.
Inasmuch as individual interests in bitcoin may actually be declining, we should also note that cooperate and institutional investors are still exploring bitcoin increasingly.

We should also try to put into consideration the uncertainty in the global economy. Factors such as currency fluctuations and economic instability may actually make more people to regain interest increasingly in bitcoin because in such a time, bitcoin could be considered to be a safe haven regardless of the current price trend.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: BTC created new ATH before Halving: are you surprised?
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2024, 11:30:14 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG