follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Appeal to remove plagiarism strike  (Read 174 times)

Offline antonyyu3

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 11:49:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Search
Appeal to remove plagiarism strike
« on: March 28, 2024, 04:21:39 AM »
Hi, admin. I received two warning messages and got 2 negative karmas. The messages said that I posted by copying and pasting from AI BOT. One of the posts I used AI to polish my content cause English is not my native language, if this is not allowed I promise it won't happen again. I got another AI bot warning on a reply which was completely typed on top of my head and I have no idea why the system said it's from AI bot.

I would like to appeal to remove plagiarism strike and make sure to see all the rules to prevent this situation happen again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Appeal to remove plagiarism strike
« on: March 28, 2024, 04:21:39 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Jokers

• Mythical
  • Activity: 7632
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 12:09:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Appeal to remove plagiarism strike
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 07:34:03 AM »
Registered warnings are kept in the history of your account, so don't try to manipulate with it. You first got warnings for AI usage and referral codes outside of appropriate section on 20th of February and you ignored these warnings. You spammed with AI written promotional topics with a referral code in inappropriate sections many times since then. As one of the judges of the forum I'll vote against removing your penalties at the moment. You should first show that you improved your behavior and have many positive contributions for months IMO.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1090
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:12:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 09:11:10 PM »
I don't know why you guys can't even the rubbish or shitpost from head. Is it that you can't read and write with your brain and if yes then what is the reason of registering I. The forum? Is it because of the incentive? And if you know that you can't post with English language then you have to stick to your local board to learn and when you have master to post with English then you can come out to the public space to post. Admin even said it that if you are not good with English then use your local board yet you came to the public and finally you were caught with AI and here you have a lot of stories to back up. Op you have not said the truth because there is no way you use your brain to write something and the AI would always produce exactly the same with your one. That is not possible.

Offline borovichok

• Activity: 718
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 06:29:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Good Karma Signature
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2024, 03:48:18 PM »
If Quilbot or Grammarly are among the word enhancers you're now using, you should stop using them because these tools are now extensively powered by AI, and any post or work enhanced by these tools is immediately picked up by AI detectors, so you can't avoid it.

It's impossible to determine which enhancement tools aren't powered by AI these days. Developers are becoming lazy, letting AI do all the things for them.

Op you have not said the truth because there is no way you use your brain to write something and the AI would always produce exactly the same with your one. That is not possible.

It's possible I was caught in the same mess, I don't know what tool the OP is currently using but if it's one of those I mentioned above then there a high possibility that OP might be in a mess he didn't create.
Deactivated

Offline Ambatman

• Activity: 257
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:53:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Avatar
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2024, 03:59:32 PM »
One of the posts I used AI to polish my content cause English is not my native language
This is why it's adviced to focus on your local board if English isn't your first language or you aware your English isn't that good. As @joker has said it would be hard for any to appeal to your plea because they would want to see proof that you have changed.  I don't think this is the first case they have pardoned and offender and the end result was more offence. Imo With the Thread The moderators are aware, they would scrutinise your next post check how serious you are to changing. Better build it steadily by improving on your English and posting in your local board for now. Using AI and plagiarism material would spoil your reputation and reputation is something that's like a oil in this system.
Do try to show improvement, Moderators here are not like Robocop. They are considerate while imposing penalties. Show them you deserve an appeal by improving on your post.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1090
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:12:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2024, 04:06:23 PM »
It's possible I was caught in the same mess, I don't know what tool the OP is currently using but if it's one of those I mentioned above then there a high possibility that OP might be in a mess he didn't create.
Borovichok it is not possible. Do you really understand what you saying. You write something with brain without using grammarly keyboard or software. Yes those apps change your spellings and sentences to good word and one thing you have to know that those apps are already programmed like the AI so their works are the same so even though you are not using AI directly and you are using those apps then indirectly you are still in the confinement of AI. Therefore you have to stop using them. And write with you bare head. and if you can't write fluently with English then locate your local board and stay there to avoid drama.

Borovichok you were caught red handed with AI text which the detectors displayed there and you were warned to stopped but persistent used landed you to that drama over there.

Offline borovichok

• Activity: 718
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 06:29:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Good Karma Signature
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2024, 05:01:51 PM »
Borovichok it is not possible. Do you really understand what you saying. You write something with brain without using grammarly keyboard or software. Yes those apps change your spellings and sentences to good word and one thing you have to know that those apps are already programmed like the AI so their works are the same so even though you are not using AI directly and you are using those apps then indirectly you are still in the confinement of AI. Therefore you have to stop using them. And write with you bare head. and if you can't write fluently with English then locate your local board and stay there to avoid drama.

Borovichok you were caught red handed with AI text which the detectors displayed there and you were warned to stopped but persistent used landed you to that drama over there.

You disagreed with me on your first sentence and agreed with me on the second and last now that's contradiction. Now I don't know how to reply you.  ;D

The little amount of AI content found in my posts were of results of those AI powered tools I was using to enhance my punctuation and wording.
Deactivated

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2024, 05:01:51 PM »

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1503
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 12:17:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2024, 03:33:54 AM »
Registered warnings are kept in the history of your account, so don't try to manipulate with it. You first got warnings for AI usage and referral codes outside of appropriate section on 20th of February and you ignored these warnings. You spammed with AI written promotional topics with a referral code in inappropriate sections many times since then. As one of the judges of the forum I'll vote against removing your penalties at the moment. You should first show that you improved your behavior and have many positive contributions for months IMO.

agree and also vote against removing penalty

OP if/when you improve please apply again, I am closing this thread now
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG