follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The Problem with NFTs  (Read 450 times)

Offline Pagla

• Activity: 135
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 18, 2022, 09:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
The Problem with NFTs
« on: December 03, 2021, 06:53:36 PM »
Taking a look in my crystal ball, I would hazard to speculate that NFTs are here to stay. They will be an integral part of Web3 and the overall movement towards online decentralization. In the future, they will still be used for art and design, but will also enable the ownership of other kinds of digital property and will be linked to physical assets too.

This is all good, but there are some problems for NFTs to overcome.

A Certain Type of Over-Saturation
This relates directly to art and design NFTs. The kinds of tokens that are famous right now, featuring a lot of pixel art, and 10,000 piece collections of animals all looking in the same direction but with different hats on.

It is not simply that there are too many of these collections. After all, nobody who is interested in painting complains that there are too many paintings and that what the art world really needs is fewer people producing art because most of it is awful.

More Information

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

The Problem with NFTs
« on: December 03, 2021, 06:53:36 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Lehner_1977

• Spammer
  • Activity: 184
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: The Problem with NFTs
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 07:51:49 PM »
Great article Mate. I just read about oracle protocols working with NFT markets,I believe smart contracts going to be much safer with that kind of improvement. I recommend you to check SupraOracle's latest article for a better understanding of how they going to integrate NFT's. But let me say something, IMO NFT's are going to be a key part of blockchain in a few years.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG