follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: High fees is a never ending story?  (Read 8050 times)

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 826
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
Re: High fees is a never ending story?
« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2024, 11:51:58 PM »
As we all know Bitcoin network is facing high fee due to congestion since the last years especially from ordinals but it came back to normal then again hike and it keep on loop mode?

So this is something that we have to accept as new normal or we can still hope that Bitcoin fee will reach 1sat/vb to include our TX in the upcoming block?

No, this is just another warning that Trashdinals should be finally removed/disabled on the Bitcoin blockchain.
Ordinals are an obvious attack on the Bitcoin network, with short-lived entertainment.

Yeah, this looks pretty bad.

Looking forward to that because it doesn't sound cool any longer to make a little transaction in bitcoin and be paying more than you bargain for. Aside from that, it takes time before it is delivered.

It won't be funny if we are to experience more of this, as we push through the bull run season. It will be a big transaction upon big transaction before you can have your bitcoin transferred from your wallet to another wallet address.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2024, 11:51:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1771
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #136 on: Today at 12:17:52 AM »
There are blocks and blocks of 10 sat/vbyte transactions alone. Same for 5 sats/vbyte. But anyway, I am content with a 20 sat/vbyte fee for Bitcoin. As long as fees do not shoot up again, I think the conditions are going to be very good for making transactions for the next few weeks at least.
The current transfer fees around 10 sat/vB, it is actually quite cheap. It's rather rare to see transfer fees of 5 sat/Vb or lower. If you are satisfied with the transfer fess around 20 sat/vB, it means you have no problem with the current transfer fees. With 20 sat/vB, your transaction will be faster. I'm actually doing the bad decision to customize the transfer fees few days ago, I set the transfer fees about 8 sat/vB. Until now, it cannot be processed, the transaction status is pending until now. There is no solution for this case, it just hope for the miracle that the transfer fees will be around 8 sat/vB again. This is a lesson, don't set too small transfer fees!!

Right, it's down to 10 sat/vB and it's quite cheap for now. Of course, we wouldn't want to see it lower and be back to like 1-5 sat/vB. But not sure if we can still achieved that assuming that there will be another project in the horizon that is going to take advantage of the blockchain and clogged it again. Well we can used transaction accelerators if you believed that they work.

And if you look at mempool, let's say it's 11 sat/vB as the highest and you set your fee with that, it might also take some time to be in the next block as everyone could have paid the same fee.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1158
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #137 on: Today at 03:41:05 AM »
we need to live with it mate or we will always be like this stressed about the high fees but of course this must have solution because the longer the fee grows the more people starts to deny using bitcoin .
remember that there are tons of coins that has lower fees and faster confirmation .

Online UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1779
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:53:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #138 on: Today at 07:56:06 AM »
1 sat/vb for me is kind of impossible to happen anymore.
I believe that the transaction fees of Bitcoin right now will go at around 1$ at least.
You're right. It is very unlikely to see 1 sat/vB now. The fees is always above 5 sat/vB. I'm not sure when we will see the fees drop to 1 sat/vB  again. Maybe it should be in the next bearish season.

Currently, the transaction fee of Bitcoin is at around 30 sat/vb which is around 2.5$ base on Mempool. I remember a few days after the halving event where the transaction fees went to as high as $200 I think just because of this Runes Protocol.

If you look at the current fees, it is around 6 sat/vB - 10 sat/vB. I don't think the price will increase to 30 sat/vB again in the near future. If the price of Bitcoin can increase more above $65k, I think the transaction will be a bit stable. So, we may see no much change on the amount of transfer fees in the next few weeks.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG