follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will bitcoin all time high record break in 2024  (Read 1602 times)

Offline arabspaceship123

• Activity: 186
  • I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:29:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Quick Poster Topic Starter
Re: Will bitcoin all time high record break in 2024
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2024, 01:45:12 AM »
Bitcoin's back to $70k so it's good news for ppl who want to hodl for longer. When bitcoin drops below $70k it's like we're going backwards so investors begin to stress. I'm hoping it's going to stay over $70k.
██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2024, 01:45:12 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline compromise me

• Activity: 243
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 10:16:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2024, 10:27:19 PM »
Since smashing its previous record, Bitcoin has increased dramatically. Expert analysis suggests that it might eventually reach $80,000, either before or after the cryptocurrency is halved. The market's acceptability and institutional interest are just two of the many factors that have a big impact on its development and the market's speed. The goal of halving is to divide the block rewards of Bitcoin in half. Price increases would result from a drop in supply and an increase in demand. According to this survey, Bitcoin has a promising future ahead of it, and investors are becoming increasingly upbeat about its future growth.
FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Offline compromise me

• View Profile

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2024, 10:28:05 PM »
Since smashing its previous record, Bitcoin has increased dramatically. Expert analysis suggests that it might eventually reach $80k either before or after the cryptocurrency is halved. The market's acceptability and institutional interest are just two of the many factors that have a big impact on its development and the market's speed. The goal of halving is to divide the block rewards of Bitcoin in half. Price increases would result from a drop in supply and an increase in demand. According to this survey, Bitcoin has a promising future ahead of it, and investors are becoming increasingly upbeat about its future growth.

Offline compromise me

• View Profile

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2024, 10:29:34 PM »
Since smashing its previous record, Bitcoin has increased dramatically. Expert analysis suggests that it might eventually reach $80k either before or after the cryptocurrency is halved. The market's acceptability and institutional interest are just two of the many factors that have a big impact on its development and the market's speed. The goal of halving is to divide the block rewards of Bitcoin in half. Price increases would result from a drop in supply and an increase in demand. According to this survey, Bitcoin has a promising future ahead of it, and investors are becoming increasingly upbeat about its future growth.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2024, 11:29:23 PM »
Bitcoin's back to $70k so it's good news for ppl who want to hodl for longer. When bitcoin drops below $70k it's like we're going backwards so investors begin to stress. I'm hoping it's going to stay over $70k.
If people hold for a long term, the current pump on Bitcoin price won't impact so much for them. Only people who hold for a short term holding that they will feel very enthusiastic to see the current pump. It is because they want to sell their coins at certain prices, they won't wait for a long time. Anyway, the real investors won't feel stressed because they know what the risk of crypto investment. Only the beginners who will feel stressed.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2024, 11:45:01 AM »
-snip-
Its problem why current bitcoin keep stuck and difficult raise to higher price, most of people will sell their bitcoin assets when raising above $73k to $80k than reinvesting or keep accumulate.
The main reason why the price of Bitcoin decreases is because of the investors such as whales and institutions that sold their assets. Since they have a lot of holdings they usually sold their token when the price increases a little bit because small percentage is a big profit. We people can't do the same say, that's why we have to follow their steps but we have to sell our assets before them to avoid being stuck.
Investors and whales should prefer to increase the price of bitcoin and want to have very large amounts of bitcoin, but for institutions this is probably what will cause the price to collapse because the money they use is money collected from several members of the institution so they have to keep selling to looking for profit.
Institutions can also be called as investors. Investors also sells their investments when they profit especially those who have been investing for a long time. The said investors are also following the movements of institutions so that their investments will not put into sleep. It can also be a battle of big investors, whales, and Institutions because they can cause massive dump in the market.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1068
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:40:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2024, 01:56:33 PM »
Today bitcoin success hit to $71,000 and good moment with halving left few days later we can expected the new all time high record break more than $80k in 2024. Many people less optimistic after halving time will bitcoin price keep stable or not because most of holder and investors will sell their coins, I think if optimistic with bitcoin will break out more higher price after few months of halving and don't panic in this year many break out record of bitcoin price.
Since raise the new higher price on $73k have been one week more bitcoin not break the new higher price, seems take few weeks later or close halving to see bitcoin break out more higher price.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2024, 01:56:33 PM »

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2024, 09:36:41 PM »
Today bitcoin success hit to $71,000 and good moment with halving left few days later we can expected the new all time high record break more than $80k in 2024. Many people less optimistic after halving time will bitcoin price keep stable or not because most of holder and investors will sell their coins, I think if optimistic with bitcoin will break out more higher price after few months of halving and don't panic in this year many break out record of bitcoin price.
Since raise the new higher price on $73k have been one week more bitcoin not break the new higher price, seems take few weeks later or close halving to see bitcoin break out more higher price.
Now the market did make out some correction and this is something or somewhat had been anticipated already and not really that shocking anymore. We might be able to reach out 71k or 73k on its new ATH but the price had made out some correction on which this is really just that typical since the market cant really just that rise forever on which it would really be that normal that we do have this kind of correction and now we are seating below 70k or on 60k+ price on which we dont know if the price would really be having that potential on decreasing even more lower.
No one really knows and this is why it would really be that hard to guess on whats the next movement yet we arent seeing any fundamentals around.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2024, 12:36:23 AM »
It have reached $71k few days ago but it dropped again to $64k. Although the halving is getting closer, the dump always happened. I don't really understand why we should have some dumps. I think the prices of Bitcoin and altcoins must begin to increase gradually. With this dump, I think some people may be not really optimistic anymore. This may be what the whales wants, so many people sold their coins for the losses

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:21:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2024, 12:46:18 AM »
It have reached $71k few days ago but it dropped again to $64k. Although the halving is getting closer, the dump always happened. I don't really understand why we should have some dumps. I think the prices of Bitcoin and altcoins must begin to increase gradually. With this dump, I think some people may be not really optimistic anymore. This may be what the whales wants, so many people sold their coins for the losses

It's understandable that we will see this dump, as the market reacts to negative news like the US government depositing their Bitcoin in an exchange and most likely going to sell it, Silk Road Bitcoin Worth $2B Moved by U.S. Government: On-Chain Data.

But in any case, this is another opportunity for us to get in and buy cheap bitcoin. Maybe in this bull run, we can still double our money at the current price. Or just continue to do DCA at $65k and we will be good till next year 2025 and accumulate more today.

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1423
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:43:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2024, 01:01:15 AM »

It's understandable that we will see this dump, as the market reacts to negative news like the US government depositing their Bitcoin in an exchange and most likely going to sell it, Silk Road Bitcoin Worth $2B Moved by U.S. Government: On-Chain Data.

But in any case, this is another opportunity for us to get in and buy cheap bitcoin. Maybe in this bull run, we can still double our money at the current price. Or just continue to do DCA at $65k and we will be good till next year 2025 and accumulate more today.
Having this kind of market movement is the best way to see if the asset you are trading is healthy. I believe that we are in the accumulation phase and remember that the halving is nearing and we are still yet to see another run-up and hoping that we can reach that $100k mark. It's not always the case but it's best that you buy what you can because you'll never know if we could reach this price again.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1800
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:35:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2024, 08:28:52 PM »

Unfortunately, it did not as I'm posting this there's a correction going on, and it's not something to panic about, I believe Bitcoin will still surge past $70k after the halving and we will have a record all-time high, and from there, there's no more looking back.
I don't believe we will go back to $50k given that there are great news and no bad news while heading into the halving.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2024, 11:03:24 PM »
It already dropped again to $66k - $67k today. Bitcoin raises to $70k just for few days, it is still difficult to stay above $70k. I don't know why it looks east decreasing again although we are almost in the Bitcoin halving. I doubt if he current Bitcoin halving won't make people very enthusiastic like the previous one. I hope it is not so different from the previous halving, I hope for a big increase of BTC price.

Offline arabspaceship123

• Activity: 186
  • I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:29:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2024, 01:44:56 AM »
It's been hovering under $70k for a couple of days so we still don't know if it's a new middle price. I'd hate it if bitcoin fell to under $30k because that's where it stayed for a long time.

It already dropped again to $66k - $67k today. Bitcoin raises to $70k just for few days, it is still difficult to stay above $70k. I don't know why it looks east decreasing again although we are almost in the Bitcoin halving. I doubt if he current Bitcoin halving won't make people very enthusiastic like the previous one. I hope it is not so different from the previous halving, I hope for a big increase of BTC price.
██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 747
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2024, 10:23:30 PM »
Any investor who's hodling bitcoin for long shouldn't just stressed about their bitcoin investment when they are investing it for a long term plan. 

The time I know that they will be stressed about the declining movement of price is, if really they didn't invest in bitcoin with the amount they can afford to lose, used a borrowed to invest in bitcoin, or have the intuition that bitcoin is a get rich scheme.

Having the aforementioned motive can make one have a stressed investment in Bitcoin that can make them to think twice whether they should keep hodling or they should sell off at a loss profits

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG