follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (26.7%)
Real Madrid
8 (53.3%)
Bayern Munich
1 (6.7%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (13.3%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 15234 times)

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 858
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:16:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #420 on: April 30, 2024, 11:31:09 PM »
This could end in a draw or a RM win by a single goal margin.
Bayern Munich were able to play better football against Arsenal than they played in their local league; they were more defensively compact and more difficult for Arsenal attackers to run through. If they're able to defend very well, as they did against Arsenal, then they may be able to win this first leg by a little margin or not concede enough goals to give them a chance still in the second leg. Regardless of everything, I still see Real Madrid qualifying for the finals at the end.
Of course, Bayern Munich were able to play an impressive game tonight despite the fact that a lot of people thought that they will lose the match to Madrid. But this was not so as Bayern Munich was able to stand on their ground and see that the match ended in a 2-2. A balanced game tonight, and both players made the game interesting. The problem now lies in the second leg, as Bayern will be going to Spain to meet with their fate.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #420 on: April 30, 2024, 11:31:09 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1028
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:03:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #421 on: April 30, 2024, 11:42:54 PM »
Definitely was a lot closer than I expected, I assumed Real would win, but beating Bayern at their home ground is never easy, even o their worst season they are still good and I believe that we are going to end up with something decent one way or another, that has to be the most common thing. I believe that we are going to see UCL being something quite fun no matter what, it always has that kind of shocking results but this was a little expected. I mean I did expected Real to win, but tie wasn't that far off, it looked liked it would be possible to get a draw as well. Glad that I watched the game, it was super fun.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:45:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #422 on: May 01, 2024, 09:32:46 AM »
Definitely was a lot closer than I expected, I assumed Real would win, but beating Bayern at their home ground is never easy, even o their worst season they are still good and I believe that we are going to end up with something decent one way or another, that has to be the most common thing. I believe that we are going to see UCL being something quite fun no matter what, it always has that kind of shocking results but this was a little expected. I mean I did expected Real to win, but tie wasn't that far off, it looked liked it would be possible to get a draw as well. Glad that I watched the game, it was super fun.
The draw at home Bayern is actually also a positive sign for Real Madrid. Who will indeed be more favored when playing in the second leg as hosts. Meanwhile, Bayern, who could only hold Real Madrid to a draw in the first leg, was really not a good result for Bayern. because in the second leg everything will be more difficult. Because Real Madrid usually plays better at their own home.

Offline koang

• Activity: 632
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:03:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #423 on: May 01, 2024, 09:50:28 AM »
Of course, Bayern Munich were able to play an impressive game tonight despite the fact that a lot of people thought that they will lose the match to Madrid. But this was not so as Bayern Munich was able to stand on their ground and see that the match ended in a 2-2. A balanced game tonight, and both players made the game interesting. The problem now lies in the second leg, as Bayern will be going to Spain to meet with their fate.

Great match as expected, power to power. The Champions League is so cold.
The match was excellent and respect was shown on both sides.
Bayern Munich played a great match and the referee did his job well
Viní and Rodrygo are good players. They are too dangerous.
Bayern needs to be careful with them in the 2nd leg, they can hurt you in a split second.

See you at the Bernabéu next week and I hope Matthijs de Ligt will be available to play

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 896
  • Last Active: Today at 04:39:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #424 on: May 01, 2024, 10:10:03 AM »
The draw at home Bayern is actually also a positive sign for Real Madrid. Who will indeed be more favored when playing in the second leg as hosts. Meanwhile, Bayern, who could only hold Real Madrid to a draw in the first leg, was really not a good result for Bayern. because in the second leg everything will be more difficult. Because Real Madrid usually plays better at their own home.
Being draw on first leg match against Bayern Munich on their home is good capital for Real Madrid second leg match will play as home match, I think Carlo Ancelotti will play more aggressive and offensive on the early minute at second leg matches. But being draw still has opportunity for Bayern Munich because they won't loss one opportunity for winning Champion League tittle as only one left trophy in this season.

Tonight Dortmund vs PSG, both teams have faced in group phase but the semifinal match will be difference and each team want to get good result for first leg match.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1287
  • Last Active: Today at 02:56:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #425 on: May 01, 2024, 12:34:52 PM »
Real Madrid team performed very well, only Vinicius Junior scored two goals with his magic of feet. Bayern Munich had the most attacks in the game with a total of 14 attacks and two successful attacks, but the opposite team Real Madrid performed very strongly with a total of 10 attacks. However, the second game will give an idea of ​​their performance, as both the teams are going forward with similar performances.  But I think Bayern munich team is very strong at home but in the end real madrid team will be more likely to win this game.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3507
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 04:22:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #426 on: May 01, 2024, 01:20:06 PM »
As expected, PSG opened up as the favorite @2.41 (Dortmund @2.9). Like the other semi-finals, odds are pretty good for both teams. I don't think this will be a draw but it will be close, maybe a low scoring match with 1-0 goal. If you're unsure of who would win, the odds for total score (under) are also attractive.

under 2.0 @3.9
under 2.5 @2.4
under 3.0 @1.94

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #426 on: May 01, 2024, 01:20:06 PM »

Offline Sim_card

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #428 on: May 01, 2024, 04:44:59 PM »
As expected, PSG opened up as the favorite @2.41 (Dortmund @2.9). Like the other semi-finals, odds are pretty good for both teams. I don't think this will be a draw but it will be close, maybe a low scoring match with 1-0 goal. If you're unsure of who would win, the odds for total score (under) are also attractive.

under 2.0 @3.9
under 2.5 @2.4
under 3.0 @1.94
I am also not expecting a draw from this match tonight, and I believe that PSG should be able to win Dortmund. However, the game might change and we will see a surprise, apart from any surprises, PSG should be able to win the match. Dortmund should not be underestimated for the to have come this far to the semifinals, it means that they are in their best form and ready to win any club that crosses their line.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1773
  • Last Active: Today at 03:50:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #429 on: May 01, 2024, 05:35:22 PM »

under 2.0 @3.9
under 2.5 @2.4
under 3.0 @1.94
I am also not expecting a draw from this match tonight, and I believe that PSG should be able to win Dortmund. However, the game might change and we will see a surprise, apart from any surprises, PSG should be able to win the match. Dortmund should not be underestimated for the to have come this far to the semifinals, it means that they are in their best form and ready to win any club that crosses their line.
It is not easy for Paris Saint Germain to win this match, because even though they can be said to be better than Borussia Dortmund, Borussia Dortmund is still a real threat to Paris Siant Germain, especially since they will also be playing at their own headquarters in this match.

Borussia Dortmund will also definitely be aiming for victory, because winning will allow them to further increase their chances of being in the final. However, if Paris Siant Germain can get good results, then of course that will benefit them in the second leg.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1174
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 07:38:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #430 on: May 01, 2024, 05:47:01 PM »

Bayern Munich played Real Madrid but Madrid is smart enough to stand their ground and refuse to concede more goals than what they score Munich and now I don't expect them Bayern Munich to be this bold to win Real Madrid in Bernabeu, they will concede more goals than Real Madrid even if they eventually try their best.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 10:09:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #431 on: May 01, 2024, 09:56:46 PM »
Dortmund 1  vs PSG 0
It is still ongoing in half-time'

It turns out that what happened in the field was quite surprising. Because many predictions say that PSG will definitely win. But this time, they were still 1 goal behind from Dortmund and couldn't make sense of the position until half-time ended. This certainly won't be easy and it would be one of the surprising things if PSG were to lose. But let's just leave it be, this is still the first leg and there are still opportunities in the future. So, actually we need to keep calm down as long as the match hasn't ended yet, so there are still many possibilities regarding UCL in this semi-final.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 818
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 11:46:43 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #432 on: May 01, 2024, 10:52:20 PM »
Borussia Dortmund will also definitely be aiming for victory, because winning will allow them to further increase their chances of being in the final. However, if Paris Siant Germain can get good results, then of course that will benefit them in the second leg.
From what I have seen in today's Champions League match, is like Borussia Dortmund is having a home victory against PSG. They scored in the 36 minutes of play, and since then no other goal has entered but attempts to score have been made from both teams, which had Borussia Dortmund having 4 shots on target and PSG 3.

We wait for the second leg encounter between both teams when PSG host Borussia Dortmund at their home. Winning will be their best option so that they can advance to the finals of the Champions League.

Offline Sim_card

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #433 on: May 01, 2024, 11:23:24 PM »
From what I have seen in today's Champions League match, is like Borussia Dortmund is having a home victory against PSG. They scored in the 36 minutes of play, and since then no other goal has entered but attempts to score have been made from both teams, which had Borussia Dortmund having 4 shots on target and PSG 3.

We wait for the second leg encounter between both teams when PSG host Borussia Dortmund at their home. Winning will be their best option so that they can advance to the finals of the Champions League.
A good advantage for Dortmund as they are on one point ahead of Real Madrid, and this will be a motivation for them in the second leg. The second half was filled with many missed opportunities, and no goal was able to pass through into the nets of either of the team. The only goal scored by Dortmund in the second half made a difference in today's match.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 03:08:56 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #434 on: May 01, 2024, 11:38:46 PM »
Crazy how many chances PSG missed today against Dortmund and I expected to see a lot more goals, but next match will decide everything.
I think that PSG is still a big favorite and they will play better at home stadium, this should be the same for Real Madrid against Bayern.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG